What Is Lyocell Fabric Used For?
Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a typical green fiber. Lyocell has both advantages of natural and synthetic fibers, whose physical and mechanical properties are excellent, especially its wet strength and wet modulus close to those of synthetic fibers. In the meanwhile, it has the comfort of cotton fibers, the draping and bright color of viscose fibers and the soft touch and the elegant luster of the silk. Lyocell fiber also has the effect of fibrinolysis, which can produce the surface effect of similar polyester peach skin that can not be obtained by conventional fibers. Lyocell fiber is known for its high dry and wet strengths. Under the wet state, its fracture strength of Lyocell is only 6%, and its elongation is almost unchanged. Its high temperature resistance is good and the strength damage of short fibers at 190 ℃ within 30s is 7%.
The Lyocell fiber yarn is shiny, soft and smooth with natural feel, excellent drapability and good air permeability and comfort. The pure Lyocell fabric has a pearl-like luster, and the inherent sense of flow makes the fabric look thin with good drapability. Pure Lyocell and blended fabrics of different styles can be woven through different textile and knitting processes. It is used for high-grade jeans, ladies' underwear, fashion clothes, men's high-level shirts, and casual clothes. The newly developed fine denier and super fine denier of Lyocell fibers are playing a better role in the development of high-end products. At present, Lyocell products are becoming more and more popular in Japan, Western Europe and the United States with their sales increasingly growing.
- August 15, 2018Modal materials have good warmth property, so thermal underwear often contains modal materials. The following are the characteristics of Modal warm clothing:1.Modal warm clothes are soft to the touch,...view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fiber has the advantage of combining the luxurious texture of natural fibers with the practicability of man-made fibers. Modal underwear has softness of cotton and smoothness of silk and flax. I...view
- August 15, 2018The Environmental Characteristics of TencelThe raw material comes from wood, which can be naturally regenerated. The wood is made into wood pulp. The NMMO spinning process is used to dissolve the wood...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Tencel Quilt? Many people don't know much about it. In fact, only when thecontent of Lesser fiber reaches 50% or more, can it be called Tencel quilt. Whenbuying, we must pay attention to the co...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view