What Is Lyocell Fabric Used For?
Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a typical green fiber. Lyocell has both advantages of natural and synthetic fibers, whose physical and mechanical properties are excellent, especially its wet strength and wet modulus close to those of synthetic fibers. In the meanwhile, it has the comfort of cotton fibers, the draping and bright color of viscose fibers and the soft touch and the elegant luster of the silk. Lyocell fiber also has the effect of fibrinolysis, which can produce the surface effect of similar polyester peach skin that can not be obtained by conventional fibers. Lyocell fiber is known for its high dry and wet strengths. Under the wet state, its fracture strength of Lyocell is only 6%, and its elongation is almost unchanged. Its high temperature resistance is good and the strength damage of short fibers at 190 ℃ within 30s is 7%.
The Lyocell fiber yarn is shiny, soft and smooth with natural feel, excellent drapability and good air permeability and comfort. The pure Lyocell fabric has a pearl-like luster, and the inherent sense of flow makes the fabric look thin with good drapability. Pure Lyocell and blended fabrics of different styles can be woven through different textile and knitting processes. It is used for high-grade jeans, ladies' underwear, fashion clothes, men's high-level shirts, and casual clothes. The newly developed fine denier and super fine denier of Lyocell fibers are playing a better role in the development of high-end products. At present, Lyocell products are becoming more and more popular in Japan, Western Europe and the United States with their sales increasingly growing.
- March 8, 2019In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garmen...view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view
- March 8, 2019Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.Sustainable clothing is made from different organic ...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view
- June 19, 2019The perfect combination of tencel, cotton and hemp can make this summer more breathable and comfortable. At the same time, it can also make our love for bedding more pure and free.Natural fibers exist...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabrics has very good softness and hygroscopicity with poor fabric stiffness, which is now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright colo...view