What Is Lyocell Fabric Used For?
Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a typical green fiber. Lyocell has both advantages of natural and synthetic fibers, whose physical and mechanical properties are excellent, especially its wet strength and wet modulus close to those of synthetic fibers. In the meanwhile, it has the comfort of cotton fibers, the draping and bright color of viscose fibers and the soft touch and the elegant luster of the silk. Lyocell fiber also has the effect of fibrinolysis, which can produce the surface effect of similar polyester peach skin that can not be obtained by conventional fibers. Lyocell fiber is known for its high dry and wet strengths. Under the wet state, its fracture strength of Lyocell is only 6%, and its elongation is almost unchanged. Its high temperature resistance is good and the strength damage of short fibers at 190 ℃ within 30s is 7%.
The Lyocell fiber yarn is shiny, soft and smooth with natural feel, excellent drapability and good air permeability and comfort. The pure Lyocell fabric has a pearl-like luster, and the inherent sense of flow makes the fabric look thin with good drapability. Pure Lyocell and blended fabrics of different styles can be woven through different textile and knitting processes. It is used for high-grade jeans, ladies' underwear, fashion clothes, men's high-level shirts, and casual clothes. The newly developed fine denier and super fine denier of Lyocell fibers are playing a better role in the development of high-end products. At present, Lyocell products are becoming more and more popular in Japan, Western Europe and the United States with their sales increasingly growing.
- October 24, 2018Lyocell is a rayon fabric that uses an innovative spinning process to dissolve cellulose or wood pulp. It applies to almost everything from denim to towels.view
- August 15, 2018Due to the evenness and tightness of the tencel yarn, the resulting tencel is stiff and lacks drooping. However, sand washing makes the tencel soft and its drape feel exceptionally good, showing the g...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view
- October 24, 2018Sometimes it is a confusing task to buy sheets. There are a lot of options, and the difference seems to be small.view
- August 7, 2018100 Modal fabric is divided into knitted modal fabric and woven modal fabric.Knitted modal fabric is believed to be familiar to most people. It has been widely used in underwear and bra for many years...view
- February 22, 2018Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the iro...view