What Is Lyocell Fabric Used For?
Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a typical green fiber. Lyocell has both advantages of natural and synthetic fibers, whose physical and mechanical properties are excellent, especially its wet strength and wet modulus close to those of synthetic fibers. In the meanwhile, it has the comfort of cotton fibers, the draping and bright color of viscose fibers and the soft touch and the elegant luster of the silk. Lyocell fiber also has the effect of fibrinolysis, which can produce the surface effect of similar polyester peach skin that can not be obtained by conventional fibers. Lyocell fiber is known for its high dry and wet strengths. Under the wet state, its fracture strength of Lyocell is only 6%, and its elongation is almost unchanged. Its high temperature resistance is good and the strength damage of short fibers at 190 ℃ within 30s is 7%.
The Lyocell fiber yarn is shiny, soft and smooth with natural feel, excellent drapability and good air permeability and comfort. The pure Lyocell fabric has a pearl-like luster, and the inherent sense of flow makes the fabric look thin with good drapability. Pure Lyocell and blended fabrics of different styles can be woven through different textile and knitting processes. It is used for high-grade jeans, ladies' underwear, fashion clothes, men's high-level shirts, and casual clothes. The newly developed fine denier and super fine denier of Lyocell fibers are playing a better role in the development of high-end products. At present, Lyocell products are becoming more and more popular in Japan, Western Europe and the United States with their sales increasingly growing.
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view
- June 19, 2019ModalfabricModalproducts have good softness and good hygroscopicity, but their fabric stiffnessis poor. Most of them are now used in underwear production. Modal's knittedfabrics are mainly used to mak...view
- June 19, 2019What do you think of when you mention denim fabric? Is it the little sexy pierced and hollowed-out "mom meets the crack"? Or is it the hormonal temptation on the bare curve freely, or the small litera...view
- March 8, 2019In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garmen...view
- October 24, 2018Lyocell is a rayon fabric that uses an innovative spinning process to dissolve cellulose or wood pulp. It applies to almost everything from denim to towels.view
- February 22, 2018Medium and high-grade women's woven fabric - pictures of the Modal elastic fabric.Modal fabric is mainly used to make underwear, which has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright color aft...view