Introduction To Linen Tencel Blend Fabric
What fabric is tencel linen? Tencel linen fabric is a general term for fabrics containing tencel and linen.Tencel is a kind of regenerated cellulose fiber extracted from the original ecological pulp. It is a kind of lyocell regenerated cellulose fiber. Linen is the fiber of our common flax plant. The high strength and corrosion resistance of the linen can improve the tear strength of the fabric. The fabric made of tencel and linen by blending or interweaving is called tencel linen fabric. Tencel linen fabrics can be divided into three categories: interwoven tencel linen, blended tencel linen and interwoven blended tencel linen. Each category has advantages and limitations. Let us elaborate on each of them.
Interwoven tencel linen is composed of longitudinal tencel and latitudinal linen. There is a disadvantage of interwoven tencel linen in the field of clothing, that is, it is too stiff, lack of drape and softness. Linen fiber lacks velvety and bulkiness, so the natural soft feeling is lost. The fabric is not full and the skin contact is not comfortable, so the interwoven tencel linen is generally used in the field of high-end home textiles and curtains. Individual products are used in clothing to highlight the effect of linen produced by uneven thickness. The composition ratio of linen is not too high, so the Interwoven tencel linen is relatively limited and the application range is very small. Linen yarns are also rare, and the price is high, which also limits the popularity of interwoven tencel linen fabrics.
Blended tencel linen fabric is that the warp and weft yarns of the fabric are both tencel and linen blended yarns. Generally, the composition ratio of warp and weft yarns is uniformly fixed, but the yarn count and density are not necessarily fixed. Blended tencel linen fabric combines the advantages of tencel and linen. The appearance is natural and fluffy, casual and comfortable. It is a high-end fashion casual fabric. However, the blended tencel linen fabric has a strong opponent, which is linen cotton fabric. It has always been used as a traditional high-grade fabric. The price is cheaper than the blended tencel linen fabric, and the cost performance is also high. Therefore, the development of blended tencel linen fabric will be very tortuous.
Interwoven blended tencel linen is usually composed of longitudinal tencel and latitudinal linen blended yarn which can be replaced by tencel linen blended yarn, linen cotton blended yarn or linen viscose blended yarn. These yarns are staggered with other weft yarns, which can greatly enrich the product style and is the trend of tencel linen fabrics. The elastic yarn of the weft yarn containing linen is still immature, so this kind of tencel linen elastic fabric is rare, so it is great pity. If the tencel linen stretch fabric is developed, the tencel linen blended yarn can be used as the warp direction, and the weft yarns can be made of various elastic yarns. However, the longitudinal tencel linen blended yarn usually needs to be spun. At present, there are only a few yarn counts, such as 18S and 23S tencel and linen blended yarns, and the grey fabric also needs to be knitted, so the timeliness of actual operation needs to be improved. Interwoven blended tencel linen fabric is the main direction of the development of tencel linen fabric. It makes the fabric mechanism and style of the fabric as rich as possible. Without losing the high-end atmosphere, the appearance is also ever-changing and not constrained. It is a product with great development space.
There is no doubt about the functional advantages of the raw materials of tencel linen fabric. It is a natural, environmentally friendly, comfortable and natural fabric with high-end leisure. The limiting factors are production technology, price and market recognition. The development of practical, cost-effective and style-changing tencel linen fabrics is the focus of future research and development.
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view
- June 19, 2019ModalfabricModalproducts have good softness and good hygroscopicity, but their fabric stiffnessis poor. Most of them are now used in underwear production. Modal's knittedfabrics are mainly used to mak...view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabric is the high humidity modulus of cellulose fibers developed by the Lenzing Company. Its raw material is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers thr...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view
- June 19, 20191. Perfect hygroscopicity management functionThanks to the strong capillary function of silk, cotton and hemp, the hygroscopicity and moisture dissipation properties of the combination of the three fu...view