Tencel Cupro Fabric
Tencel cupro fabric is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and is environmentally friendly. When we use the tencel cupro fabric, we still need to have a simple understanding of it, which helps us to better use the tencel cupro fabric.
Tencel cupro fabric is mainly composed of coniferous wood pulp, water and solvent oxidizing amines, heated to complete dissolution, and no derivatives and chemicals are produced during the dissolution process. The molecular structure of it is simple carbohydrates. So how do you wash the tencel cupro fabric products? The following is an introduction to the tencel cupro fabric products and cleaning techniques.
1. Please turn the washing machine to the weak circulation gear for washing shrinkable tencel cupro fabric . The time should not be too long.
2. If the manual of tencel cupro fabric specifies warm hand washing, please wash according to the instructions.
3. The washing method for tencel cupro fabric is roughly the same as the washing method for other similar raw materials.
4. If it is pure tencel cupro fabric, you can safely wash it with a washing machine.
5. If mixed with clothes of other raw materials, tencel cupro fabric should be washed according to the precautions on the label;
6. In order to prevent being dyed, tencel cupro fabric should be washed separately from dyed clothes. The detergent and softener should be neutral.
Tencel cupro fabric has good hygroscopicity, comfort, drape and stiffness and good dyeing properties. In addition, it can be mixed with cotton, wool, hemp, nitrile, polyester, etc., and can be woven, airflow spun, and core spun into various cotton, wool and core yarns. In addition to the advantages of excellent hygroscopicity, soft fluidity, and comfort of ordinary viscose fibers, tencel cupro fabric has overcome the low strength of ordinary viscose fibers, especially the defect of low wet strength. Its strength is almost similar to that of polyester.
- August 7, 2018Properties of the modal fiber1. The fineness of 100 modal fibre material is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dtex. Modal fiber is soft, bright, clean and colorful. It...view
- March 8, 2019Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The ae...view
- February 22, 2018Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabric is the high humidity modulus of cellulose fibers developed by the Lenzing Company. Its raw material is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers thr...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Tencel Quilt? Many people don't know much about it. In fact, only when thecontent of Lesser fiber reaches 50% or more, can it be called Tencel quilt. Whenbuying, we must pay attention to the co...view
- June 19, 2019Tancel fiber is a new type of man-made cellulose fiber, which was named LYOCELL（lyocell fiber） by the international bureau of man-made fibers in 1989. It comes from cellulose in trees. By using organic solven...view