Tencel Cupro Fabric
Tencel cupro fabric is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and is environmentally friendly. When we use the tencel cupro fabric, we still need to have a simple understanding of it, which helps us to better use the tencel cupro fabric.
Tencel cupro fabric is mainly composed of coniferous wood pulp, water and solvent oxidizing amines, heated to complete dissolution, and no derivatives and chemicals are produced during the dissolution process. The molecular structure of it is simple carbohydrates. So how do you wash the tencel cupro fabric products? The following is an introduction to the tencel cupro fabric products and cleaning techniques.
1. Please turn the washing machine to the weak circulation gear for washing shrinkable tencel cupro fabric . The time should not be too long.
2. If the manual of tencel cupro fabric specifies warm hand washing, please wash according to the instructions.
3. The washing method for tencel cupro fabric is roughly the same as the washing method for other similar raw materials.
4. If it is pure tencel cupro fabric, you can safely wash it with a washing machine.
5. If mixed with clothes of other raw materials, tencel cupro fabric should be washed according to the precautions on the label;
6. In order to prevent being dyed, tencel cupro fabric should be washed separately from dyed clothes. The detergent and softener should be neutral.
Tencel cupro fabric has good hygroscopicity, comfort, drape and stiffness and good dyeing properties. In addition, it can be mixed with cotton, wool, hemp, nitrile, polyester, etc., and can be woven, airflow spun, and core spun into various cotton, wool and core yarns. In addition to the advantages of excellent hygroscopicity, soft fluidity, and comfort of ordinary viscose fibers, tencel cupro fabric has overcome the low strength of ordinary viscose fibers, especially the defect of low wet strength. Its strength is almost similar to that of polyester.
- October 24, 2018For hot weather, cotton is one of the best fabrics. It is not only cheap and reasonably priced, but also good for high temperatures.view
- June 19, 2019Last week, Dashu went to Japan. In a shopping mall, he accompanied my wife to see the clothes. The clothes were very comfortable. My wife loved them very much and bought several pieces at one time. I ...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelhas excellent hygroscopicity, smoothness and elegance, good strength and almostthe same dry strength as polyester. At the same time, Tencel has a high wetstrength dry-wet strength ratio of 85. P...view
- October 17, 2018What is Lyocell FabricLyocell fabric refers to an perfect eco friendly which is considered as a milestone in environmentally sustainable textiles development. Lyocell is a popular man made fibre. Lyoc...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view