Tencel Cupro Fabric
Tencel cupro fabric is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and is environmentally friendly. When we use the tencel cupro fabric, we still need to have a simple understanding of it, which helps us to better use the tencel cupro fabric.
Tencel cupro fabric is mainly composed of coniferous wood pulp, water and solvent oxidizing amines, heated to complete dissolution, and no derivatives and chemicals are produced during the dissolution process. The molecular structure of it is simple carbohydrates. So how do you wash the tencel cupro fabric products? The following is an introduction to the tencel cupro fabric products and cleaning techniques.
1. Please turn the washing machine to the weak circulation gear for washing shrinkable tencel cupro fabric . The time should not be too long.
2. If the manual of tencel cupro fabric specifies warm hand washing, please wash according to the instructions.
3. The washing method for tencel cupro fabric is roughly the same as the washing method for other similar raw materials.
4. If it is pure tencel cupro fabric, you can safely wash it with a washing machine.
5. If mixed with clothes of other raw materials, tencel cupro fabric should be washed according to the precautions on the label;
6. In order to prevent being dyed, tencel cupro fabric should be washed separately from dyed clothes. The detergent and softener should be neutral.
Tencel cupro fabric has good hygroscopicity, comfort, drape and stiffness and good dyeing properties. In addition, it can be mixed with cotton, wool, hemp, nitrile, polyester, etc., and can be woven, airflow spun, and core spun into various cotton, wool and core yarns. In addition to the advantages of excellent hygroscopicity, soft fluidity, and comfort of ordinary viscose fibers, tencel cupro fabric has overcome the low strength of ordinary viscose fibers, especially the defect of low wet strength. Its strength is almost similar to that of polyester.
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view
- February 22, 2018The main use of black tencel fabrics is to make jeans, men's shirts, suits, dresses, golf pants, curtains, sheets, pajamas, short-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, underwears, shorts and the like.Tencel fi...view
- October 17, 2018What is Lyocell FabricLyocell fabric refers to an perfect eco friendly which is considered as a milestone in environmentally sustainable textiles development. Lyocell is a popular man made fibre. Lyoc...view
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view
- August 15, 2018What fabric is tencel linen? Tencel linen fabric is a general term for fabrics containing tencel and linen.Tencel is a kind of regenerated cellulose fiber extracted from the original ecological pulp. ...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view