Tencel Cupro Fabric
Tencel cupro fabric is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and is environmentally friendly. When we use the tencel cupro fabric, we still need to have a simple understanding of it, which helps us to better use the tencel cupro fabric.
Tencel cupro fabric is mainly composed of coniferous wood pulp, water and solvent oxidizing amines, heated to complete dissolution, and no derivatives and chemicals are produced during the dissolution process. The molecular structure of it is simple carbohydrates. So how do you wash the tencel cupro fabric products? The following is an introduction to the tencel cupro fabric products and cleaning techniques.
1. Please turn the washing machine to the weak circulation gear for washing shrinkable tencel cupro fabric . The time should not be too long.
2. If the manual of tencel cupro fabric specifies warm hand washing, please wash according to the instructions.
3. The washing method for tencel cupro fabric is roughly the same as the washing method for other similar raw materials.
4. If it is pure tencel cupro fabric, you can safely wash it with a washing machine.
5. If mixed with clothes of other raw materials, tencel cupro fabric should be washed according to the precautions on the label;
6. In order to prevent being dyed, tencel cupro fabric should be washed separately from dyed clothes. The detergent and softener should be neutral.
Tencel cupro fabric has good hygroscopicity, comfort, drape and stiffness and good dyeing properties. In addition, it can be mixed with cotton, wool, hemp, nitrile, polyester, etc., and can be woven, airflow spun, and core spun into various cotton, wool and core yarns. In addition to the advantages of excellent hygroscopicity, soft fluidity, and comfort of ordinary viscose fibers, tencel cupro fabric has overcome the low strength of ordinary viscose fibers, especially the defect of low wet strength. Its strength is almost similar to that of polyester.
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view
- October 24, 2018Sometimes it is a confusing task to buy sheets. There are a lot of options, and the difference seems to be small.view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the f...view
- June 19, 2019The perfect combination of tencel, cotton and hemp can make this summer more breathable and comfortable. At the same time, it can also make our love for bedding more pure and free.Natural fibers exist...view
- October 24, 2018Lyocell is a rayon fabric that uses an innovative spinning process to dissolve cellulose or wood pulp. It applies to almost everything from denim to towels.view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Tencel Quilt? Many people don't know much about it. In fact, only when thecontent of Lesser fiber reaches 50% or more, can it be called Tencel quilt. Whenbuying, we must pay attention to the co...view