Tencel Cupro Fabric
Tencel cupro fabric is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and is environmentally friendly. When we use the tencel cupro fabric, we still need to have a simple understanding of it, which helps us to better use the tencel cupro fabric.
Tencel cupro fabric is mainly composed of coniferous wood pulp, water and solvent oxidizing amines, heated to complete dissolution, and no derivatives and chemicals are produced during the dissolution process. The molecular structure of it is simple carbohydrates. So how do you wash the tencel cupro fabric products? The following is an introduction to the tencel cupro fabric products and cleaning techniques.
1. Please turn the washing machine to the weak circulation gear for washing shrinkable tencel cupro fabric . The time should not be too long.
2. If the manual of tencel cupro fabric specifies warm hand washing, please wash according to the instructions.
3. The washing method for tencel cupro fabric is roughly the same as the washing method for other similar raw materials.
4. If it is pure tencel cupro fabric, you can safely wash it with a washing machine.
5. If mixed with clothes of other raw materials, tencel cupro fabric should be washed according to the precautions on the label;
6. In order to prevent being dyed, tencel cupro fabric should be washed separately from dyed clothes. The detergent and softener should be neutral.
Tencel cupro fabric has good hygroscopicity, comfort, drape and stiffness and good dyeing properties. In addition, it can be mixed with cotton, wool, hemp, nitrile, polyester, etc., and can be woven, airflow spun, and core spun into various cotton, wool and core yarns. In addition to the advantages of excellent hygroscopicity, soft fluidity, and comfort of ordinary viscose fibers, tencel cupro fabric has overcome the low strength of ordinary viscose fibers, especially the defect of low wet strength. Its strength is almost similar to that of polyester.
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- March 8, 2019Cotton and hemp fibers: Both cotton and hemp fibers are natural fibers widely used in the market at present. Cotton fibers are seed fibers made of the epithelial cells of the fertilized ovule which ar...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a brand-new fiber produced by solvent spinning from wood pulp. It has thecomfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of woolfabrics and the unique touch and soft sag of...view
- February 22, 2018Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a...view
- June 19, 2019Lyocell(English Lyocell), commonly known as "Tencel". It was produced in themid-1990s with natural plant fibers as raw materials. It is known as the mostvaluable product in the history of man-made fib...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view