Lyocell Denim Fabric (Tencel Denim Fabric)
Tencel denim fabric refers to denim fabric with new regenerated cellulose fiber tencel as the main raw material, including all-tencel denim, interwoven tencel cotton denim, tencel linen denim and interwoven tencel polyester denim. The common ones used are all-tencel denim and interwoven tencel cotton denim.
At present, the conventional design schemes of tencel denim fabric are as follows:
1.All-tencel denim is a kind of denim whose warp yarn is indigo-blue tencel and weft yarn is ecru tencel. It is a standard new type of denim fabric, which is highly praised due to its powerful function of ventilation and perspiration, lightness, flexibility and ecological environment protection.
2.Interwoven tencel cotton denim is divided into two categories: Warp indigo-blue cotton intertwined natural tencel and warp indigo-blue tencel intertwined natural cotton
3.Tencel linen denim is mainly made of warp indigo-blue tencel and latitudinal natural tencel and linen blended yarn. Because the linen is stiff and rough, it is often designed as a plain weave to make a shirt or skirt fabric.
4.Interwoven tencel Polyester denim is mainly interwoven with warp blue-indigo tencel and latitudinal polyester yarn. Polyester yarn is used to increase the strength, but the comfort is reduced.
Denim fabrics have been around for hundreds of years, but tencel denim fabrics are new products. With the good performance and development trend of tencel, tencel denim fabrics have ushered in new development opportunities. The comprehensive performance of all-tencel denim and interwoven tencel cotton denim is relatively guaranteed and they are easy to produce and supply. Tencel denim will occupy an important place in the future of casual fabrics.
- March 8, 2019Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the f...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Lyocell Fibre Fabric?Ithink many people will ask this question, because Lyocell fibers are not oftenheard in our lives. We are familiar with cotton, polyester and linen, so todaywe will introdu...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view
- October 24, 2018For hot weather, cotton is one of the best fabrics. It is not only cheap and reasonably priced, but also good for high temperatures.view
- August 7, 20181.Modal has the characteristics of high strength fiber uniformity, and the wet strength is about 50% of the dry strength, which is superior to the performance of adhesive, and has good spinnability an...view