Lyocell Denim Fabric (Tencel Denim Fabric)
Tencel denim fabric refers to denim fabric with new regenerated cellulose fiber tencel as the main raw material, including all-tencel denim, interwoven tencel cotton denim, tencel linen denim and interwoven tencel polyester denim. The common ones used are all-tencel denim and interwoven tencel cotton denim.
At present, the conventional design schemes of tencel denim fabric are as follows:
1.All-tencel denim is a kind of denim whose warp yarn is indigo-blue tencel and weft yarn is ecru tencel. It is a standard new type of denim fabric, which is highly praised due to its powerful function of ventilation and perspiration, lightness, flexibility and ecological environment protection.
2.Interwoven tencel cotton denim is divided into two categories: Warp indigo-blue cotton intertwined natural tencel and warp indigo-blue tencel intertwined natural cotton
3.Tencel linen denim is mainly made of warp indigo-blue tencel and latitudinal natural tencel and linen blended yarn. Because the linen is stiff and rough, it is often designed as a plain weave to make a shirt or skirt fabric.
4.Interwoven tencel Polyester denim is mainly interwoven with warp blue-indigo tencel and latitudinal polyester yarn. Polyester yarn is used to increase the strength, but the comfort is reduced.
Denim fabrics have been around for hundreds of years, but tencel denim fabrics are new products. With the good performance and development trend of tencel, tencel denim fabrics have ushered in new development opportunities. The comprehensive performance of all-tencel denim and interwoven tencel cotton denim is relatively guaranteed and they are easy to produce and supply. Tencel denim will occupy an important place in the future of casual fabrics.
- March 8, 2019Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of...view
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view
- June 19, 2019Naturalfiber-CottonCottonfiber is an organic combination of cellulose and a small amount of waxy substances,nitrogen and pectin. Pure cotton fabric has no irritation, no negative effectand good hygien...view
- June 19, 2019ModalfabricModalproducts have good softness and good hygroscopicity, but their fabric stiffnessis poor. Most of them are now used in underwear production. Modal's knittedfabrics are mainly used to mak...view