Lyocell Denim Fabric (Tencel Denim Fabric)
Tencel denim fabric refers to denim fabric with new regenerated cellulose fiber tencel as the main raw material, including all-tencel denim, interwoven tencel cotton denim, tencel linen denim and interwoven tencel polyester denim. The common ones used are all-tencel denim and interwoven tencel cotton denim.
At present, the conventional design schemes of tencel denim fabric are as follows:
1.All-tencel denim is a kind of denim whose warp yarn is indigo-blue tencel and weft yarn is ecru tencel. It is a standard new type of denim fabric, which is highly praised due to its powerful function of ventilation and perspiration, lightness, flexibility and ecological environment protection.
2.Interwoven tencel cotton denim is divided into two categories: Warp indigo-blue cotton intertwined natural tencel and warp indigo-blue tencel intertwined natural cotton
3.Tencel linen denim is mainly made of warp indigo-blue tencel and latitudinal natural tencel and linen blended yarn. Because the linen is stiff and rough, it is often designed as a plain weave to make a shirt or skirt fabric.
4.Interwoven tencel Polyester denim is mainly interwoven with warp blue-indigo tencel and latitudinal polyester yarn. Polyester yarn is used to increase the strength, but the comfort is reduced.
Denim fabrics have been around for hundreds of years, but tencel denim fabrics are new products. With the good performance and development trend of tencel, tencel denim fabrics have ushered in new development opportunities. The comprehensive performance of all-tencel denim and interwoven tencel cotton denim is relatively guaranteed and they are easy to produce and supply. Tencel denim will occupy an important place in the future of casual fabrics.
- August 7, 20181.Modal has the characteristics of high strength fiber uniformity, and the wet strength is about 50% of the dry strength, which is superior to the performance of adhesive, and has good spinnability an...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view
- March 8, 2019Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The ae...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- March 8, 2019Facing increasingly serious social problems such as ecological pollution, resource exhaustion and excessive energy consumption,in the reflection of industrial development, mankind has gradually develo...view