Lyocell Denim Fabric (Tencel Denim Fabric)
Tencel denim fabric refers to denim fabric with new regenerated cellulose fiber tencel as the main raw material, including all-tencel denim, interwoven tencel cotton denim, tencel linen denim and interwoven tencel polyester denim. The common ones used are all-tencel denim and interwoven tencel cotton denim.
At present, the conventional design schemes of tencel denim fabric are as follows:
1.All-tencel denim is a kind of denim whose warp yarn is indigo-blue tencel and weft yarn is ecru tencel. It is a standard new type of denim fabric, which is highly praised due to its powerful function of ventilation and perspiration, lightness, flexibility and ecological environment protection.
2.Interwoven tencel cotton denim is divided into two categories: Warp indigo-blue cotton intertwined natural tencel and warp indigo-blue tencel intertwined natural cotton
3.Tencel linen denim is mainly made of warp indigo-blue tencel and latitudinal natural tencel and linen blended yarn. Because the linen is stiff and rough, it is often designed as a plain weave to make a shirt or skirt fabric.
4.Interwoven tencel Polyester denim is mainly interwoven with warp blue-indigo tencel and latitudinal polyester yarn. Polyester yarn is used to increase the strength, but the comfort is reduced.
Denim fabrics have been around for hundreds of years, but tencel denim fabrics are new products. With the good performance and development trend of tencel, tencel denim fabrics have ushered in new development opportunities. The comprehensive performance of all-tencel denim and interwoven tencel cotton denim is relatively guaranteed and they are easy to produce and supply. Tencel denim will occupy an important place in the future of casual fabrics.
- June 19, 20191. Theybelong to regenerated cellulose fibers:Regeneratedcellulose fibers are made from natural cellulose such as cotton short staple,wood, bamboo, bagasse, reed, etc. by chemical treatment and mechan...view
- March 8, 2019Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.Sustainable clothing is made from different organic ...view
- October 24, 2018Sometimes it is a confusing task to buy sheets. There are a lot of options, and the difference seems to be small.view
- August 7, 20181.Modal has the characteristics of high strength fiber uniformity, and the wet strength is about 50% of the dry strength, which is superior to the performance of adhesive, and has good spinnability an...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelquilt has many advantages. It's definitely a good choice in summer. But in thecleaning process, we found that many people do not pay much attention to themethod, leading to the Tencel pilling, f...view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view