Scope Of Application And Advantages Of Lycra Fabric
Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods, etc. It greatly improves the fabric feel, drape and crease recovery ability, improves the comfort and fit of various clothes, and makes various garments show new vitality. In particular, the blended material of Lycra plus wool developed by DuPont and the International Wool Board provides a new concept for the textile industry in the late 20th and 21st centuries.
The advantage of Lycra fabric in clothing
1.It is very flexible and not easy to deform. Lycra enhances the elasticity of stretch fabrics and can be combined with a variety of different fibers, whether natural or synthetic, without changing the look and feel of the fabric. For example, the Lycra fabric of wool is not only elastic, but also has better fit, shape retention, drape and wearability after washing; the Lycra fabric of cotton not only has the advantages comfort and air permeability of cotton fiber, but also takes into account good elasticity, and non-deformable characteristics which the cotton does not have, so that the fabric is more fit, soft and comfortable. Lycra adds unique advantages to clothing: comfort, ease of movement and long-term shape.
2.Lycra can be used for any fabric. Lycra can be used for cotton knitwear, double-faced wool fabrics, silk poplin, nylon fabrics and different cotton fabrics.
3.The comfort of Lycra. In recent years, people who love fashion have been depressed by the busyness and competition of the city. They don't want to be bound by the clothes they wear every day, and the Lycra fabric needs to be unified with comfort while keeping fit. Clothing made of Lycra is characterized by comfortable fit and free movement. This is not possible with general stretch fabrics, which meets the needs of people in contemporary society for clothing.
- October 24, 2018For hot weather, cotton is one of the best fabrics. It is not only cheap and reasonably priced, but also good for high temperatures.view
- March 8, 2019Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of...view
- February 22, 2018Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the iro...view
- August 15, 2018The Environmental Characteristics of TencelThe raw material comes from wood, which can be naturally regenerated. The wood is made into wood pulp. The NMMO spinning process is used to dissolve the wood...view
- June 19, 2019What do you think of when you mention denim fabric? Is it the little sexy pierced and hollowed-out "mom meets the crack"? Or is it the hormonal temptation on the bare curve freely, or the small litera...view
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view