Scope Of Application And Advantages Of Lycra Fabric
Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods, etc. It greatly improves the fabric feel, drape and crease recovery ability, improves the comfort and fit of various clothes, and makes various garments show new vitality. In particular, the blended material of Lycra plus wool developed by DuPont and the International Wool Board provides a new concept for the textile industry in the late 20th and 21st centuries.
The advantage of Lycra fabric in clothing
1.It is very flexible and not easy to deform. Lycra enhances the elasticity of stretch fabrics and can be combined with a variety of different fibers, whether natural or synthetic, without changing the look and feel of the fabric. For example, the Lycra fabric of wool is not only elastic, but also has better fit, shape retention, drape and wearability after washing; the Lycra fabric of cotton not only has the advantages comfort and air permeability of cotton fiber, but also takes into account good elasticity, and non-deformable characteristics which the cotton does not have, so that the fabric is more fit, soft and comfortable. Lycra adds unique advantages to clothing: comfort, ease of movement and long-term shape.
2.Lycra can be used for any fabric. Lycra can be used for cotton knitwear, double-faced wool fabrics, silk poplin, nylon fabrics and different cotton fabrics.
3.The comfort of Lycra. In recent years, people who love fashion have been depressed by the busyness and competition of the city. They don't want to be bound by the clothes they wear every day, and the Lycra fabric needs to be unified with comfort while keeping fit. Clothing made of Lycra is characterized by comfortable fit and free movement. This is not possible with general stretch fabrics, which meets the needs of people in contemporary society for clothing.
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view