Scope Of Application And Advantages Of Lycra Fabric
Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods, etc. It greatly improves the fabric feel, drape and crease recovery ability, improves the comfort and fit of various clothes, and makes various garments show new vitality. In particular, the blended material of Lycra plus wool developed by DuPont and the International Wool Board provides a new concept for the textile industry in the late 20th and 21st centuries.
The advantage of Lycra fabric in clothing
1.It is very flexible and not easy to deform. Lycra enhances the elasticity of stretch fabrics and can be combined with a variety of different fibers, whether natural or synthetic, without changing the look and feel of the fabric. For example, the Lycra fabric of wool is not only elastic, but also has better fit, shape retention, drape and wearability after washing; the Lycra fabric of cotton not only has the advantages comfort and air permeability of cotton fiber, but also takes into account good elasticity, and non-deformable characteristics which the cotton does not have, so that the fabric is more fit, soft and comfortable. Lycra adds unique advantages to clothing: comfort, ease of movement and long-term shape.
2.Lycra can be used for any fabric. Lycra can be used for cotton knitwear, double-faced wool fabrics, silk poplin, nylon fabrics and different cotton fabrics.
3.The comfort of Lycra. In recent years, people who love fashion have been depressed by the busyness and competition of the city. They don't want to be bound by the clothes they wear every day, and the Lycra fabric needs to be unified with comfort while keeping fit. Clothing made of Lycra is characterized by comfortable fit and free movement. This is not possible with general stretch fabrics, which meets the needs of people in contemporary society for clothing.
- March 8, 2019Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the f...view
- August 15, 2018Modal materials have good warmth property, so thermal underwear often contains modal materials. The following are the characteristics of Modal warm clothing:1.Modal warm clothes are soft to the touch,...view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose...view
- June 19, 2019Naturalfiber-CottonCottonfiber is an organic combination of cellulose and a small amount of waxy substances,nitrogen and pectin. Pure cotton fabric has no irritation, no negative effectand good hygien...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view