Scope Of Application And Advantages Of Lycra Fabric
Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods, etc. It greatly improves the fabric feel, drape and crease recovery ability, improves the comfort and fit of various clothes, and makes various garments show new vitality. In particular, the blended material of Lycra plus wool developed by DuPont and the International Wool Board provides a new concept for the textile industry in the late 20th and 21st centuries.
The advantage of Lycra fabric in clothing
1.It is very flexible and not easy to deform. Lycra enhances the elasticity of stretch fabrics and can be combined with a variety of different fibers, whether natural or synthetic, without changing the look and feel of the fabric. For example, the Lycra fabric of wool is not only elastic, but also has better fit, shape retention, drape and wearability after washing; the Lycra fabric of cotton not only has the advantages comfort and air permeability of cotton fiber, but also takes into account good elasticity, and non-deformable characteristics which the cotton does not have, so that the fabric is more fit, soft and comfortable. Lycra adds unique advantages to clothing: comfort, ease of movement and long-term shape.
2.Lycra can be used for any fabric. Lycra can be used for cotton knitwear, double-faced wool fabrics, silk poplin, nylon fabrics and different cotton fabrics.
3.The comfort of Lycra. In recent years, people who love fashion have been depressed by the busyness and competition of the city. They don't want to be bound by the clothes they wear every day, and the Lycra fabric needs to be unified with comfort while keeping fit. Clothing made of Lycra is characterized by comfortable fit and free movement. This is not possible with general stretch fabrics, which meets the needs of people in contemporary society for clothing.
- August 15, 2018Tencel linen fabric is an optimized combination of regenerated cellulose fiber tencel and high-quality natural fiber linen. The development and design principle is to melt the soft and beautiful silk ...view
- June 19, 20191. Theybelong to regenerated cellulose fibers:Regeneratedcellulose fibers are made from natural cellulose such as cotton short staple,wood, bamboo, bagasse, reed, etc. by chemical treatment and mechan...view
- June 19, 2019There is a kind of fabric, which is more comfortable than cotton ad has better moisture absorption, having the silk touch and drape, is one of the most comfortable fabrics in spring and summer. It use...view
- March 8, 2019Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view