Warmth Retention Property Of Modal Fabric
Modal materials have good warmth property, so thermal underwear often contains modal materials. The following are the characteristics of Modal warm clothing:
1.Modal warm clothes are soft to the touch, good in drape and comfortable to wear.
2.The moisture absorption capacity of Modal warm clothes is better than that of cotton fiber, which makes Modal fiber fabric keep dry and breathable. Therefore, the modal fabric is the ideal close-fitting fabric, suitable for health clothing, conducive to human physiological circulation and health.
3.Modal warm clothes have a flat, delicate and smooth surface with a natural silk effect.
4.Modal warm clothes have the luster and touch like silk. It is a natural mercerized fabric.
5.Modal warm clothes are stable in wear performance. According to the experiment, after 25 times of washing with the cotton fabric, the feel of the cotton fabric will be harder and harder. Modal fabrics, on the other hand, are softer and brighter as they are washed.
6.Modal warm clothes have good shape and size stability, and they possess natural wrinkle resistance and thermal resistance, which makes them more convenient and natural to wear.
- October 17, 2018What is Lyocell FabricLyocell fabric refers to an perfect eco friendly which is considered as a milestone in environmentally sustainable textiles development. Lyocell is a popular man made fibre. Lyoc...view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view
- June 19, 2019ModalfabricModalproducts have good softness and good hygroscopicity, but their fabric stiffnessis poor. Most of them are now used in underwear production. Modal's knittedfabrics are mainly used to mak...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabric is the high humidity modulus of cellulose fibers developed by the Lenzing Company. Its raw material is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers thr...view
- February 22, 2018Defining Tencel fabricsTencel fabric is a kind of cellulose fibers, which adopts the solvent spinning technology. Its dry strength is slightly lower than that of the polyester, but obviously higher th...view
- June 19, 2019The perfect combination of tencel, cotton and hemp can make this summer more breathable and comfortable. At the same time, it can also make our love for bedding more pure and free.Natural fibers exist...view