Warmth Retention Property Of Modal Fabric
Modal materials have good warmth property, so thermal underwear often contains modal materials. The following are the characteristics of Modal warm clothing:
1.Modal warm clothes are soft to the touch, good in drape and comfortable to wear.
2.The moisture absorption capacity of Modal warm clothes is better than that of cotton fiber, which makes Modal fiber fabric keep dry and breathable. Therefore, the modal fabric is the ideal close-fitting fabric, suitable for health clothing, conducive to human physiological circulation and health.
3.Modal warm clothes have a flat, delicate and smooth surface with a natural silk effect.
4.Modal warm clothes have the luster and touch like silk. It is a natural mercerized fabric.
5.Modal warm clothes are stable in wear performance. According to the experiment, after 25 times of washing with the cotton fabric, the feel of the cotton fabric will be harder and harder. Modal fabrics, on the other hand, are softer and brighter as they are washed.
6.Modal warm clothes have good shape and size stability, and they possess natural wrinkle resistance and thermal resistance, which makes them more convenient and natural to wear.
- August 15, 2018Tencel linen fabric is an optimized combination of regenerated cellulose fiber tencel and high-quality natural fiber linen. The development and design principle is to melt the soft and beautiful silk ...view
- August 15, 2018The Environmental Characteristics of TencelThe raw material comes from wood, which can be naturally regenerated. The wood is made into wood pulp. The NMMO spinning process is used to dissolve the wood...view
- February 22, 2018The main use of black tencel fabrics is to make jeans, men's shirts, suits, dresses, golf pants, curtains, sheets, pajamas, short-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, underwears, shorts and the like.Tencel fi...view
- June 19, 2019The perfect combination of tencel, cotton and hemp can make this summer more breathable and comfortable. At the same time, it can also make our love for bedding more pure and free.Natural fibers exist...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view