Warmth Retention Property Of Modal Fabric
Modal materials have good warmth property, so thermal underwear often contains modal materials. The following are the characteristics of Modal warm clothing:
1.Modal warm clothes are soft to the touch, good in drape and comfortable to wear.
2.The moisture absorption capacity of Modal warm clothes is better than that of cotton fiber, which makes Modal fiber fabric keep dry and breathable. Therefore, the modal fabric is the ideal close-fitting fabric, suitable for health clothing, conducive to human physiological circulation and health.
3.Modal warm clothes have a flat, delicate and smooth surface with a natural silk effect.
4.Modal warm clothes have the luster and touch like silk. It is a natural mercerized fabric.
5.Modal warm clothes are stable in wear performance. According to the experiment, after 25 times of washing with the cotton fabric, the feel of the cotton fabric will be harder and harder. Modal fabrics, on the other hand, are softer and brighter as they are washed.
6.Modal warm clothes have good shape and size stability, and they possess natural wrinkle resistance and thermal resistance, which makes them more convenient and natural to wear.
- June 19, 2019The perfect combination of tencel, cotton and hemp can make this summer more breathable and comfortable. At the same time, it can also make our love for bedding more pure and free.Natural fibers exist...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel cupro fabric is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern co...view
- October 24, 2018Lyocell is a rayon fabric that uses an innovative spinning process to dissolve cellulose or wood pulp. It applies to almost everything from denim to towels.view
- February 22, 2018view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the f...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view