Warmth Retention Property Of Modal Fabric
Modal materials have good warmth property, so thermal underwear often contains modal materials. The following are the characteristics of Modal warm clothing:
1.Modal warm clothes are soft to the touch, good in drape and comfortable to wear.
2.The moisture absorption capacity of Modal warm clothes is better than that of cotton fiber, which makes Modal fiber fabric keep dry and breathable. Therefore, the modal fabric is the ideal close-fitting fabric, suitable for health clothing, conducive to human physiological circulation and health.
3.Modal warm clothes have a flat, delicate and smooth surface with a natural silk effect.
4.Modal warm clothes have the luster and touch like silk. It is a natural mercerized fabric.
5.Modal warm clothes are stable in wear performance. According to the experiment, after 25 times of washing with the cotton fabric, the feel of the cotton fabric will be harder and harder. Modal fabrics, on the other hand, are softer and brighter as they are washed.
6.Modal warm clothes have good shape and size stability, and they possess natural wrinkle resistance and thermal resistance, which makes them more convenient and natural to wear.
- March 8, 2019Facing increasingly serious social problems such as ecological pollution, resource exhaustion and excessive energy consumption,in the reflection of industrial development, mankind has gradually develo...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelfabrics have the "strength" of cotton and polyester, the"luxurious beauty" of wool fabrics and the "unique touch"and "soft pendant", which are tough in both dry and wet conditions. Inwet conditi...view
- August 7, 2018100 Modal fabric is divided into knitted modal fabric and woven modal fabric.Knitted modal fabric is believed to be familiar to most people. It has been widely used in underwear and bra for many years...view
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- June 19, 2019Because tencel cotton spandex fabrics have exclusive high-quality performance in spring and summer, there are many imitations on the market. Because they are not easy to identify for the customers, so...view