Performance And Characteristics Of Tencel
The Environmental Characteristics of Tencel
The raw material comes from wood, which can be naturally regenerated. The wood is made into wood pulp. The NMMO spinning process is used to dissolve the wood pulp directly in the ammonium oxide solvent, completely completed under physical action, and the ammonium oxide solvent is recycled. The recovery rate is over 99%, and it is non-toxic and non-polluting. Tencel products can be biodegraded after use and will not pollute the environment. Therefore, it is called "green fiber in the 21st century" and has obtained the international green environmental protection certificate.
The Performance of Tencel
1.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.
2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.4
3.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical friction in the wet state, the tencel fiber will split along the fiber axis, and the unique peach skin fluff style can be obtained after processing.
4.Good spinnability: It can be purely spun, or blended with cotton, wool, silk, hemp, chemical fiber, cashmere and other fibers. It is suitable for spinning all kinds of machine yarns and knitting yarns.
The Advantages of Tencel
Tencel has the comfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of wool fabric and the unique touch and soft drape of silk. It is extremely tough whether in dry or wet conditions. In the wet state, it is the first cellulose fiber that is much stronger than cotton. The 100% pure natural materials, together with environmentally friendly manufacturing processes, allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and is environmentally friendly. The clothes made by tencel are soft and smooth, and can be cleaned in various ways. They will remain soft after washing and will not change shape. What’s more, tencel is inclusive and fluffy.
- February 22, 2018The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing ...view
- February 22, 2018Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- August 7, 20181.Modal has the characteristics of high strength fiber uniformity, and the wet strength is about 50% of the dry strength, which is superior to the performance of adhesive, and has good spinnability an...view