Performance And Characteristics Of Tencel
The Environmental Characteristics of Tencel
The raw material comes from wood, which can be naturally regenerated. The wood is made into wood pulp. The NMMO spinning process is used to dissolve the wood pulp directly in the ammonium oxide solvent, completely completed under physical action, and the ammonium oxide solvent is recycled. The recovery rate is over 99%, and it is non-toxic and non-polluting. Tencel products can be biodegraded after use and will not pollute the environment. Therefore, it is called "green fiber in the 21st century" and has obtained the international green environmental protection certificate.
The Performance of Tencel
1.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.
2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.4
3.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical friction in the wet state, the tencel fiber will split along the fiber axis, and the unique peach skin fluff style can be obtained after processing.
4.Good spinnability: It can be purely spun, or blended with cotton, wool, silk, hemp, chemical fiber, cashmere and other fibers. It is suitable for spinning all kinds of machine yarns and knitting yarns.
The Advantages of Tencel
Tencel has the comfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of wool fabric and the unique touch and soft drape of silk. It is extremely tough whether in dry or wet conditions. In the wet state, it is the first cellulose fiber that is much stronger than cotton. The 100% pure natural materials, together with environmentally friendly manufacturing processes, allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and is environmentally friendly. The clothes made by tencel are soft and smooth, and can be cleaned in various ways. They will remain soft after washing and will not change shape. What’s more, tencel is inclusive and fluffy.
- February 22, 2018Modal fiber has the advantage of combining the luxurious texture of natural fibers with the practicability of man-made fibers. Modal underwear has softness of cotton and smoothness of silk and flax. I...view
- August 15, 2018What fabric is tencel linen? Tencel linen fabric is a general term for fabrics containing tencel and linen.Tencel is a kind of regenerated cellulose fiber extracted from the original ecological pulp. ...view
- February 22, 2018Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the iro...view
- August 7, 2018100 Modal fabric is divided into knitted modal fabric and woven modal fabric.Knitted modal fabric is believed to be familiar to most people. It has been widely used in underwear and bra for many years...view
- October 17, 2018What is Lyocell FabricLyocell fabric refers to an perfect eco friendly which is considered as a milestone in environmentally sustainable textiles development. Lyocell is a popular man made fibre. Lyoc...view
- October 24, 2018Lyocell is a rayon fabric that uses an innovative spinning process to dissolve cellulose or wood pulp. It applies to almost everything from denim to towels.view