How To Wash Lyocell Fabric
1.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affect the size.
2.When washing with detergent, it is best to wash it in cold water to keep the original color. Underwear cannot be soaked in hot water, so as not to make the protein in sweat stains solidified and adhere to clothing and appear yellow sweat stains.
3.Wash the deep color shirt separately from the light color shirt; Do not soak too long to avoid fading.
4.Dry clothes: After dehydration, clothes should be quickly leveled and dried to reduce wrinkles; The clothes should be dried in a ventilated and cool place, so as not to expose to sunlight to avoid fading colors; When dried in the sun, the inside of clothes should be turned out.
5.Avoid hard rub, hard brush wash, and hard wring. Clothes should be folded to drain the water.
6.Do not soak for a long time. The water temperature should not exceed 45 degrees.
7.They should be placed in the shade to dry and avoid wring.
1.Ironing: it has high-temperature resistance and the ironing can be done at 200 degrees Celsius.
2.Pay attention to ventilation to avoid humid, so as to avoid mildew.
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view
- February 22, 2018view
- October 24, 2018Lyocell is a rayon fabric that uses an innovative spinning process to dissolve cellulose or wood pulp. It applies to almost everything from denim to towels.view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a brand-new fiber produced by solvent spinning from wood pulp. It has thecomfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of woolfabrics and the unique touch and soft sag of...view
- June 19, 2019(1) Crepe fabrics: Use the characteristics of the tencel that it can add 40% volume in the wet condition. Because of the volume expansion of tencel in wet state, the other direction of the fiber will ...view