How To Wash Lyocell Fabric
1.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affect the size.
2.When washing with detergent, it is best to wash it in cold water to keep the original color. Underwear cannot be soaked in hot water, so as not to make the protein in sweat stains solidified and adhere to clothing and appear yellow sweat stains.
3.Wash the deep color shirt separately from the light color shirt; Do not soak too long to avoid fading.
4.Dry clothes: After dehydration, clothes should be quickly leveled and dried to reduce wrinkles; The clothes should be dried in a ventilated and cool place, so as not to expose to sunlight to avoid fading colors; When dried in the sun, the inside of clothes should be turned out.
5.Avoid hard rub, hard brush wash, and hard wring. Clothes should be folded to drain the water.
6.Do not soak for a long time. The water temperature should not exceed 45 degrees.
7.They should be placed in the shade to dry and avoid wring.
1.Ironing: it has high-temperature resistance and the ironing can be done at 200 degrees Celsius.
2.Pay attention to ventilation to avoid humid, so as to avoid mildew.
- February 22, 2018Modal fiber has the advantage of combining the luxurious texture of natural fibers with the practicability of man-made fibers. Modal underwear has softness of cotton and smoothness of silk and flax. I...view
- October 24, 2018For hot weather, cotton is one of the best fabrics. It is not only cheap and reasonably priced, but also good for high temperatures.view
- August 15, 2018What fabric is tencel linen? Tencel linen fabric is a general term for fabrics containing tencel and linen.Tencel is a kind of regenerated cellulose fiber extracted from the original ecological pulp. ...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabric is the high humidity modulus of cellulose fibers developed by the Lenzing Company. Its raw material is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers thr...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view