How To Wash Lyocell Fabric
1.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affect the size.
2.When washing with detergent, it is best to wash it in cold water to keep the original color. Underwear cannot be soaked in hot water, so as not to make the protein in sweat stains solidified and adhere to clothing and appear yellow sweat stains.
3.Wash the deep color shirt separately from the light color shirt; Do not soak too long to avoid fading.
4.Dry clothes: After dehydration, clothes should be quickly leveled and dried to reduce wrinkles; The clothes should be dried in a ventilated and cool place, so as not to expose to sunlight to avoid fading colors; When dried in the sun, the inside of clothes should be turned out.
5.Avoid hard rub, hard brush wash, and hard wring. Clothes should be folded to drain the water.
6.Do not soak for a long time. The water temperature should not exceed 45 degrees.
7.They should be placed in the shade to dry and avoid wring.
1.Ironing: it has high-temperature resistance and the ironing can be done at 200 degrees Celsius.
2.Pay attention to ventilation to avoid humid, so as to avoid mildew.
- August 7, 20181.Modal has the characteristics of high strength fiber uniformity, and the wet strength is about 50% of the dry strength, which is superior to the performance of adhesive, and has good spinnability an...view
- June 19, 2019ModalfabricModalproducts have good softness and good hygroscopicity, but their fabric stiffnessis poor. Most of them are now used in underwear production. Modal's knittedfabrics are mainly used to mak...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelquilt has many advantages. It's definitely a good choice in summer. But in thecleaning process, we found that many people do not pay much attention to themethod, leading to the Tencel pilling, f...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelfabrics have the "strength" of cotton and polyester, the"luxurious beauty" of wool fabrics and the "unique touch"and "soft pendant", which are tough in both dry and wet conditions. Inwet conditi...view