How To Wash Lyocell Fabric
1.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affect the size.
2.When washing with detergent, it is best to wash it in cold water to keep the original color. Underwear cannot be soaked in hot water, so as not to make the protein in sweat stains solidified and adhere to clothing and appear yellow sweat stains.
3.Wash the deep color shirt separately from the light color shirt; Do not soak too long to avoid fading.
4.Dry clothes: After dehydration, clothes should be quickly leveled and dried to reduce wrinkles; The clothes should be dried in a ventilated and cool place, so as not to expose to sunlight to avoid fading colors; When dried in the sun, the inside of clothes should be turned out.
5.Avoid hard rub, hard brush wash, and hard wring. Clothes should be folded to drain the water.
6.Do not soak for a long time. The water temperature should not exceed 45 degrees.
7.They should be placed in the shade to dry and avoid wring.
1.Ironing: it has high-temperature resistance and the ironing can be done at 200 degrees Celsius.
2.Pay attention to ventilation to avoid humid, so as to avoid mildew.
- March 8, 2019Degradable fibers and their textiles are a new type of textiles in the ascendant. It is compatible with the environment and is a green commodity loved by people. The development and utilization are re...view
- October 17, 2018What is Lyocell FabricLyocell fabric refers to an perfect eco friendly which is considered as a milestone in environmentally sustainable textiles development. Lyocell is a popular man made fibre. Lyoc...view
- August 15, 2018Modal materials have good warmth property, so thermal underwear often contains modal materials. The following are the characteristics of Modal warm clothing:1.Modal warm clothes are soft to the touch,...view
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view
- February 22, 2018Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a...view