How To Wash Lyocell Fabric
1.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affect the size.
2.When washing with detergent, it is best to wash it in cold water to keep the original color. Underwear cannot be soaked in hot water, so as not to make the protein in sweat stains solidified and adhere to clothing and appear yellow sweat stains.
3.Wash the deep color shirt separately from the light color shirt; Do not soak too long to avoid fading.
4.Dry clothes: After dehydration, clothes should be quickly leveled and dried to reduce wrinkles; The clothes should be dried in a ventilated and cool place, so as not to expose to sunlight to avoid fading colors; When dried in the sun, the inside of clothes should be turned out.
5.Avoid hard rub, hard brush wash, and hard wring. Clothes should be folded to drain the water.
6.Do not soak for a long time. The water temperature should not exceed 45 degrees.
7.They should be placed in the shade to dry and avoid wring.
1.Ironing: it has high-temperature resistance and the ironing can be done at 200 degrees Celsius.
2.Pay attention to ventilation to avoid humid, so as to avoid mildew.
- August 15, 2018Modal materials have good warmth property, so thermal underwear often contains modal materials. The following are the characteristics of Modal warm clothing:1.Modal warm clothes are soft to the touch,...view
- February 22, 2018Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel denim fabric refers to denim fabric with new regenerated cellulose fiber tencel as the main raw material, including all-tencel denim, interwoven tencel cotton denim, tencel linen denim and int...view
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel linen fabric is an optimized combination of regenerated cellulose fiber tencel and high-quality natural fiber linen. The development and design principle is to melt the soft and beautiful silk ...view