Washing Method For Tencel Fabric
Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and is environmentally friendly. It is called the 21st century green fiber. Tencel is mainly composed of coniferous wood pulp, water and solvent oxidizing amines, heated to complete dissolution, and no derivatives and chemicals are produced during the dissolution process. The molecular structure of it is simple carbohydrates. So how do you wash the tencel bed products? The following is an introduction to the tencel bed products and cleaning techniques.
The Introduction to Tencel
Tencel is a kind of cellulose fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with dry strength slightly lower than polyester, but significantly higher than general viscose fiber, and wet strength is significantly improved than viscose, with very high rigidity. It has good washing dimensional stability, with shrinkage of only 2% and high moisture absorption. The cross section of fiber is round or oval, with beautiful luster, soft feel, good suspension, and good fluidity. Tencel bed products have the softness of cotton, the high strength of polyester, and the warmth of wool, but it is easy to harden under hot and humid conditions.
Washing Method for Tencel
How to wash tencel? Tencel has good hygroscopicity, comfort, drape and stiffness and good dyeing properties. In addition, it can be mixed with cotton, wool, hemp, nitrile, polyester, etc., and can be woven, airflow spun, and core spun into various cotton, wool and core yarns. In addition to the advantages of excellent hygroscopicity, soft fluidity, and comfort of ordinary viscose fibers, tencel has overcome the low strength of ordinary viscose fibers, especially the defect of low wet strength. Its strength is almost similar to that of polyester.
1.Please turn the washing machine to the weak circulation gear for washing shrinkable tencel. The time should not be too long.
2.If the manual of tencel specifies warm hand washing, please wash according to the instructions.
3.The washing method for tencel is roughly the same as the washing method for other similar raw materials.
4.If it is pure tencel, you can safely wash it with a washing machine.
5.If mixed with clothes of other raw materials, tencel should be washed according to the precautions on the label;
6.In order to prevent being dyed, tencel should be washed separately from dyed clothes. The detergent and softener should be neutral.
The Performance of Tencel
1.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.
2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.4
3.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical friction in the wet state, the tencel fiber will split along the fiber axis, and the unique peach skin fluff style can be obtained after processing.
4.Good spinnability: It can be purely spun, or blended with cotton, wool, silk, hemp, chemical fiber, cashmere and other fibers. It is suitable for spinning all kinds of machine yarns and knitting yarns.
- March 8, 2019Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the f...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel cupro fabric is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern co...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Lyocell Fibre Fabric?Ithink many people will ask this question, because Lyocell fibers are not oftenheard in our lives. We are familiar with cotton, polyester and linen, so todaywe will introdu...view
- February 22, 2018Medium and high-grade women's woven fabric - pictures of the Modal elastic fabric.Modal fabric is mainly used to make underwear, which has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright color aft...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose...view
- June 19, 2019Lyocell(English Lyocell), commonly known as "Tencel". It was produced in themid-1990s with natural plant fibers as raw materials. It is known as the mostvaluable product in the history of man-made fib...view