Sustainable Fabric Brief Introduction
Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.
Sustainable clothing is made from different organic and natural fibers, sustainable crops, instead of petroleum materials,like the soybean fiber or corn fabrics .According to many facts provided by market research companies, this $3 billion industry may bring the most significant change in clothing manufacturing and marketing since the Industrial Revolution. However, the green apparel movement is not only the matter about raw materials, but also about recycling.
The simplest way to recycle clothes is asking for items in thrift stores or consignment stores. But manufacturers have gone beyond that level by recycling small pieces of cloth and fibers from used clothes ,and then turning them into new things.
Sustainable clothing also has its own problems. Bamboo is a sustainable crop, but converting bamboo into fabric requires a lot of chemicals and water.Genetically modified soybeans and King rice can replace petroleum-derived polyesters.Recycled materials benefit from the use of pre-existing materials, but their collection, transportation, cleanliness, inking and fiber modification can generate environmental costs. Therefore, advocates of sustainable clothing are very interested in recycling.
- August 7, 2018Properties of the modal fiber1. The fineness of 100 modal fibre material is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dtex. Modal fiber is soft, bright, clean and colorful. It...view
- February 22, 2018The main use of black tencel fabrics is to make jeans, men's shirts, suits, dresses, golf pants, curtains, sheets, pajamas, short-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, underwears, shorts and the like.Tencel fi...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Lyocell Fibre Fabric?Ithink many people will ask this question, because Lyocell fibers are not oftenheard in our lives. We are familiar with cotton, polyester and linen, so todaywe will introdu...view
- March 8, 2019Facing increasingly serious social problems such as ecological pollution, resource exhaustion and excessive energy consumption,in the reflection of industrial development, mankind has gradually develo...view