Sustainable Fabric Brief Introduction
Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.
Sustainable clothing is made from different organic and natural fibers, sustainable crops, instead of petroleum materials,like the soybean fiber or corn fabrics .According to many facts provided by market research companies, this $3 billion industry may bring the most significant change in clothing manufacturing and marketing since the Industrial Revolution. However, the green apparel movement is not only the matter about raw materials, but also about recycling.
The simplest way to recycle clothes is asking for items in thrift stores or consignment stores. But manufacturers have gone beyond that level by recycling small pieces of cloth and fibers from used clothes ,and then turning them into new things.
Sustainable clothing also has its own problems. Bamboo is a sustainable crop, but converting bamboo into fabric requires a lot of chemicals and water.Genetically modified soybeans and King rice can replace petroleum-derived polyesters.Recycled materials benefit from the use of pre-existing materials, but their collection, transportation, cleanliness, inking and fiber modification can generate environmental costs. Therefore, advocates of sustainable clothing are very interested in recycling.
- June 19, 2019There is a kind of fabric, which is more comfortable than cotton ad has better moisture absorption, having the silk touch and drape, is one of the most comfortable fabrics in spring and summer. It use...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabrics has very good softness and hygroscopicity with poor fabric stiffness, which is now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright colo...view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose...view
- June 19, 20191. Perfect hygroscopicity management functionThanks to the strong capillary function of silk, cotton and hemp, the hygroscopicity and moisture dissipation properties of the combination of the three fu...view
- February 22, 2018view