Sustainable Fabric Brief Introduction
Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.
Sustainable clothing is made from different organic and natural fibers, sustainable crops, instead of petroleum materials,like the soybean fiber or corn fabrics .According to many facts provided by market research companies, this $3 billion industry may bring the most significant change in clothing manufacturing and marketing since the Industrial Revolution. However, the green apparel movement is not only the matter about raw materials, but also about recycling.
The simplest way to recycle clothes is asking for items in thrift stores or consignment stores. But manufacturers have gone beyond that level by recycling small pieces of cloth and fibers from used clothes ,and then turning them into new things.
Sustainable clothing also has its own problems. Bamboo is a sustainable crop, but converting bamboo into fabric requires a lot of chemicals and water.Genetically modified soybeans and King rice can replace petroleum-derived polyesters.Recycled materials benefit from the use of pre-existing materials, but their collection, transportation, cleanliness, inking and fiber modification can generate environmental costs. Therefore, advocates of sustainable clothing are very interested in recycling.
- August 7, 2018100 Modal fabric is divided into knitted modal fabric and woven modal fabric.Knitted modal fabric is believed to be familiar to most people. It has been widely used in underwear and bra for many years...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Lyocell Fibre Fabric?Ithink many people will ask this question, because Lyocell fibers are not oftenheard in our lives. We are familiar with cotton, polyester and linen, so todaywe will introdu...view
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the f...view
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view
- March 8, 2019Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The ae...view