Sustainable Fabric Brief Introduction
Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.
Sustainable clothing is made from different organic and natural fibers, sustainable crops, instead of petroleum materials,like the soybean fiber or corn fabrics .According to many facts provided by market research companies, this $3 billion industry may bring the most significant change in clothing manufacturing and marketing since the Industrial Revolution. However, the green apparel movement is not only the matter about raw materials, but also about recycling.
The simplest way to recycle clothes is asking for items in thrift stores or consignment stores. But manufacturers have gone beyond that level by recycling small pieces of cloth and fibers from used clothes ,and then turning them into new things.
Sustainable clothing also has its own problems. Bamboo is a sustainable crop, but converting bamboo into fabric requires a lot of chemicals and water.Genetically modified soybeans and King rice can replace petroleum-derived polyesters.Recycled materials benefit from the use of pre-existing materials, but their collection, transportation, cleanliness, inking and fiber modification can generate environmental costs. Therefore, advocates of sustainable clothing are very interested in recycling.
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view
- February 22, 2018The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing ...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel denim fabric refers to denim fabric with new regenerated cellulose fiber tencel as the main raw material, including all-tencel denim, interwoven tencel cotton denim, tencel linen denim and int...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view
- October 24, 2018Sometimes it is a confusing task to buy sheets. There are a lot of options, and the difference seems to be small.view