How To Wash Tencel Lyocell Fabrics
The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing made of other ingredients, follow the washing instructions on the clothing labels. Taking jackets as an example, dry cleaning is the best. In order to prevent contamination during washing, it should be separated from the dyed clothes with neutral detergents and softeners. Most of the Tencel lyocell fabrics are washed by machines or dry-cleaned. Tencel lyocell is still soft after being washed after it's gently ironed or slightly dry-cleaned. If you want to achieve better effects, you can use the laundry net or bottom-out cleaning to keep it longer. Since apparel manufacturers may process their clothes, please read instructions on the clothes labels when cleaning.
- March 8, 2019Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.Sustainable clothing is made from different organic ...view
- February 22, 2018view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view
- August 15, 2018Due to the evenness and tightness of the tencel yarn, the resulting tencel is stiff and lacks drooping. However, sand washing makes the tencel soft and its drape feel exceptionally good, showing the g...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view