How To Wash Tencel Lyocell Fabrics
The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing made of other ingredients, follow the washing instructions on the clothing labels. Taking jackets as an example, dry cleaning is the best. In order to prevent contamination during washing, it should be separated from the dyed clothes with neutral detergents and softeners. Most of the Tencel lyocell fabrics are washed by machines or dry-cleaned. Tencel lyocell is still soft after being washed after it's gently ironed or slightly dry-cleaned. If you want to achieve better effects, you can use the laundry net or bottom-out cleaning to keep it longer. Since apparel manufacturers may process their clothes, please read instructions on the clothes labels when cleaning.
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view
- March 8, 2019Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The ae...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view
- August 7, 2018Properties of the modal fiber1. The fineness of 100 modal fibre material is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dtex. Modal fiber is soft, bright, clean and colorful. It...view