How To Wash Tencel Lyocell Fabrics
The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing made of other ingredients, follow the washing instructions on the clothing labels. Taking jackets as an example, dry cleaning is the best. In order to prevent contamination during washing, it should be separated from the dyed clothes with neutral detergents and softeners. Most of the Tencel lyocell fabrics are washed by machines or dry-cleaned. Tencel lyocell is still soft after being washed after it's gently ironed or slightly dry-cleaned. If you want to achieve better effects, you can use the laundry net or bottom-out cleaning to keep it longer. Since apparel manufacturers may process their clothes, please read instructions on the clothes labels when cleaning.
- February 22, 2018Modal fabric is the high humidity modulus of cellulose fibers developed by the Lenzing Company. Its raw material is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers thr...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- June 19, 20191. Perfect hygroscopicity management functionThanks to the strong capillary function of silk, cotton and hemp, the hygroscopicity and moisture dissipation properties of the combination of the three fu...view
- June 19, 2019Lyocell(English Lyocell), commonly known as "Tencel". It was produced in themid-1990s with natural plant fibers as raw materials. It is known as the mostvaluable product in the history of man-made fib...view
- June 19, 2019(1) Crepe fabrics: Use the characteristics of the tencel that it can add 40% volume in the wet condition. Because of the volume expansion of tencel in wet state, the other direction of the fiber will ...view
- March 8, 2019In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garmen...view