How To Wash Tencel Lyocell Fabrics
The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing made of other ingredients, follow the washing instructions on the clothing labels. Taking jackets as an example, dry cleaning is the best. In order to prevent contamination during washing, it should be separated from the dyed clothes with neutral detergents and softeners. Most of the Tencel lyocell fabrics are washed by machines or dry-cleaned. Tencel lyocell is still soft after being washed after it's gently ironed or slightly dry-cleaned. If you want to achieve better effects, you can use the laundry net or bottom-out cleaning to keep it longer. Since apparel manufacturers may process their clothes, please read instructions on the clothes labels when cleaning.
- February 22, 2018Defining Tencel fabricsTencel fabric is a kind of cellulose fibers, which adopts the solvent spinning technology. Its dry strength is slightly lower than that of the polyester, but obviously higher th...view
- June 19, 2019Because tencel cotton spandex fabrics have exclusive high-quality performance in spring and summer, there are many imitations on the market. Because they are not easy to identify for the customers, so...view
- June 19, 2019ModalfabricModalproducts have good softness and good hygroscopicity, but their fabric stiffnessis poor. Most of them are now used in underwear production. Modal's knittedfabrics are mainly used to mak...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabrics has very good softness and hygroscopicity with poor fabric stiffness, which is now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright colo...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the f...view