How To Wash Tencel Lyocell Fabrics
The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing made of other ingredients, follow the washing instructions on the clothing labels. Taking jackets as an example, dry cleaning is the best. In order to prevent contamination during washing, it should be separated from the dyed clothes with neutral detergents and softeners. Most of the Tencel lyocell fabrics are washed by machines or dry-cleaned. Tencel lyocell is still soft after being washed after it's gently ironed or slightly dry-cleaned. If you want to achieve better effects, you can use the laundry net or bottom-out cleaning to keep it longer. Since apparel manufacturers may process their clothes, please read instructions on the clothes labels when cleaning.
- March 8, 2019Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The ae...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabric is the high humidity modulus of cellulose fibers developed by the Lenzing Company. Its raw material is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers thr...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fiber has the advantage of combining the luxurious texture of natural fibers with the practicability of man-made fibers. Modal underwear has softness of cotton and smoothness of silk and flax. I...view
- June 19, 20191. Perfect hygroscopicity management functionThanks to the strong capillary function of silk, cotton and hemp, the hygroscopicity and moisture dissipation properties of the combination of the three fu...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose...view