Development And Design Principles Of Tencel Linen Fabric
Tencel linen fabric is an optimized combination of regenerated cellulose fiber tencel and high-quality natural fiber linen. The development and design principle is to melt the soft and beautiful silk into the linen with strong sense of steel bone to guarantee better performance. With natural hemp feeling and ecological environmental protection at the same time, it is different from the traditional linen fabric of homogenization and seeks for quality improvement and market breakthrough.
Tencel is soft, elegant, and beautiful, but the mirror effect of regular tencel fabric is too heavy, not strong enough to have a shape, and the fabric lacks texture, but the linen can make up for these shortcomings. In turn, the linen fibers are coarser and rough, and the pure linen is crisp without sufficient toughness, but tencel just makes up for these shortcomings of linen.
After understanding the nature and appearance of tencel and linen, the next step is to scientifically utilize and develop tencel linen fabric. The design of tencel linen fabric is to give full play to the advantages of both, not only to ensure comfortable and practical wearing, but also to ensure the appearance of fashion features. This is the principle of developing and designing tencel linen fabric. The combination of tencel and linen mainly consists of blending and interweaving. In the design of the fabric, it is adjusted and transformed on this basis, and then the printing and dyeing can also enrich the appearance style. The tencel yarn is even and smooth. If it is interwoven with linen, the rough appearance of the linen can be used to remove the mirror effect. When the tencel and the linen fiber are blended, the yarn will have a natural thickness and unevenness. This kind of unevenness is called the feeling of linen, so the blended tencel linen fabric will not be too mirror-like. In fact, there are richer combinations of tencel and linen. For example, in the fabric tissue, the linen is interspersed with tencel, the tencel is interspersed with linen, the tencel linen blended yarn tissue is interspersed with tencel or linen, and the tencel or linen yarn tissue is interspersed with tencel linen blended yarn. At the same time, the thickness of the yarn is used to highlight the style of the cloth. This is a good way to develop the tencel linen fabric, so the tencel linen fabric has endless charm.
The basic property of tencel linen fabric is that it has excellent comfort. Tencel is soft and comfortable, and its air permeability is excellent. Although linen is rough, its affinity to skin is greatly improved under the improvement of tencel. The combination of regeneration and nature is destined for the excellent performance of tencel linen fabrics. It is also an eco-friendly green product. The softness of tencel is combined with the strength of linen. Tencel linen fabric is not only very sturdy, but also has a unique appearance. The specific gravity, yarn weight and density of tencel and linen can be adjusted so that It is not only widely used in shirts, but also will enter the autumn and winter fashion market in the future. Therefore, the tencel linen fabric is worth looking forward to.
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view
- August 7, 20181.Modal has the characteristics of high strength fiber uniformity, and the wet strength is about 50% of the dry strength, which is superior to the performance of adhesive, and has good spinnability an...view
- October 24, 2018Lyocell is a rayon fabric that uses an innovative spinning process to dissolve cellulose or wood pulp. It applies to almost everything from denim to towels.view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view