Environment-Friendly Fabric Brief Introduction
Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of water resources, it is also possible to pollute the environment because of the excessive use of formaldehyde and azo. Therefore, in order to protect the environment, there are only two points in dyeing technology.：1. Save water. 2. Control the use of formaldehyde and azo.
1.Reduce water consumption
A new technology of Hong Kong Textile Technology Consulting Company can fundamentally solve the problem of the waste of water resources in textile and garment dyeing. The method is to use Cationic technology, which can pretreat different kinds of textile materials (such as fibers, yarns, fabrics, ready-made clothes),and then dye them through fiber dyeing, yarn dyeing, piece dyeing or garment dyeing to achieve excellent dyeing effect：The greatest bright spot of environmental pollution-free color technology lies in overturning the characteristics of heavy pollution in traditional dyeing.It achieves salt-free, alkali-free, continuous dyeing and zero sewage discharge. With this technology, the dyeing depth of the whole dying process is increased by more than 80%, at the same time, energy saving by 50%, water saving by 80%, dyeing and chemicals saving by 25% - 35%, and work efficiency by 40 - 50%.In addition, in salt-free and alkali-free environments, it has even better dyeing depth and better obtained of dry/warm colorfastness.
2. Control the use of formaldehyde and azo
In the energy consumption of today's printing and dyeing industry, the discharge of water and sewage has occupied a large cost of dyeing.If dyeing with reactive dyes, vat dyes and washing, reductive oxidation, soaping, and other processes are adopted, more water will be used and drained. Therefore, we use a new type of paint dyeing to replace some reactive and VAT dyes. METHODS: Use deepening technology to make the fibers have positive charges. The dispersant of coatings contains a certain amount of anionic additives.，It improves the adsorbability of fibers to coatings and thus improves the dyeing depth of coatings. It can dye medium and dark colors,replacing traditional adhesives with wet rubbing fastness enhancers to achieve a one-step method of fixing and softening coatings.The the appearance of dyed products can be similar to that of reactive dyes, and the utilization rate of coatings is 40-50% higher than that of traditional adhesives.Dark varieties cannot be produced by adhesive binder method, but new paint dyeing products can basically solve this problem, which also opens up a new dyeing way for cleaner production such as energy saving, water saving, and, less pollution.
- August 15, 2018Due to the evenness and tightness of the tencel yarn, the resulting tencel is stiff and lacks drooping. However, sand washing makes the tencel soft and its drape feel exceptionally good, showing the g...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view
- February 22, 2018Medium and high-grade women's woven fabric - pictures of the Modal elastic fabric.Modal fabric is mainly used to make underwear, which has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright color aft...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel cupro fabric is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern co...view
- March 8, 2019In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garmen...view
- February 22, 2018The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing ...view