Environment-Friendly Fabric Brief Introduction
Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of water resources, it is also possible to pollute the environment because of the excessive use of formaldehyde and azo. Therefore, in order to protect the environment, there are only two points in dyeing technology.：1. Save water. 2. Control the use of formaldehyde and azo.
1.Reduce water consumption
A new technology of Hong Kong Textile Technology Consulting Company can fundamentally solve the problem of the waste of water resources in textile and garment dyeing. The method is to use Cationic technology, which can pretreat different kinds of textile materials (such as fibers, yarns, fabrics, ready-made clothes),and then dye them through fiber dyeing, yarn dyeing, piece dyeing or garment dyeing to achieve excellent dyeing effect：The greatest bright spot of environmental pollution-free color technology lies in overturning the characteristics of heavy pollution in traditional dyeing.It achieves salt-free, alkali-free, continuous dyeing and zero sewage discharge. With this technology, the dyeing depth of the whole dying process is increased by more than 80%, at the same time, energy saving by 50%, water saving by 80%, dyeing and chemicals saving by 25% - 35%, and work efficiency by 40 - 50%.In addition, in salt-free and alkali-free environments, it has even better dyeing depth and better obtained of dry/warm colorfastness.
2. Control the use of formaldehyde and azo
In the energy consumption of today's printing and dyeing industry, the discharge of water and sewage has occupied a large cost of dyeing.If dyeing with reactive dyes, vat dyes and washing, reductive oxidation, soaping, and other processes are adopted, more water will be used and drained. Therefore, we use a new type of paint dyeing to replace some reactive and VAT dyes. METHODS: Use deepening technology to make the fibers have positive charges. The dispersant of coatings contains a certain amount of anionic additives.，It improves the adsorbability of fibers to coatings and thus improves the dyeing depth of coatings. It can dye medium and dark colors,replacing traditional adhesives with wet rubbing fastness enhancers to achieve a one-step method of fixing and softening coatings.The the appearance of dyed products can be similar to that of reactive dyes, and the utilization rate of coatings is 40-50% higher than that of traditional adhesives.Dark varieties cannot be produced by adhesive binder method, but new paint dyeing products can basically solve this problem, which also opens up a new dyeing way for cleaner production such as energy saving, water saving, and, less pollution.
- June 19, 20191. Theybelong to regenerated cellulose fibers:Regeneratedcellulose fibers are made from natural cellulose such as cotton short staple,wood, bamboo, bagasse, reed, etc. by chemical treatment and mechan...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable fibers and their textiles are a new type of textiles in the ascendant. It is compatible with the environment and is a green commodity loved by people. The development and utilization are re...view
- March 8, 2019In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garmen...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel denim fabric refers to denim fabric with new regenerated cellulose fiber tencel as the main raw material, including all-tencel denim, interwoven tencel cotton denim, tencel linen denim and int...view
- August 7, 2018Properties of the modal fiber1. The fineness of 100 modal fibre material is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dtex. Modal fiber is soft, bright, clean and colorful. It...view