What Is Woven Lyocell Fabric?
Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is energy-saving, environmental protection and sustainable development. Lyocell fiber is commonly known as "velvet",using natural plant fibers as raw materials, and appeared in the mid-1990s. It is known as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fibers in nearly half a century. With many excellent properties of both natural and synthetic fibers,Lyocell is a green fiber, and Its raw material is inexhaustible cellulose in nature.There is no chemical reaction in its production process,so the solvent is non-toxic.
"Lyocell" fiber is a brand new textile and garment fabric,rising in Europe and America in the mid and late 1990s.It has not only the characteristics of comfort, good handling and easy dyeing of natural fiber cotton, but also environmental protection advantages that traditional viscose fibers do not have. As we know, Viscose fibers will release harmful gases such as carbon disulfide and hydrogen sulfide in the production process, which can pollute the environment.
Therefore, Lyocell has gradually been eliminated in developed countries. The clothes made of this fiber have natural luster, smooth handling, high strength, and no shrinkage.It also has good moisture permeability and air permeability.Textile blends with wool has a good effect. It has the "comfort" of cotton, the "strength" of polyester, the "luxurious beauty" of wool fabrics, the "unique touch" , "soft pendant" of silk. It is extremely resilient in both dry and wet conditions.In wet condition, it is the first cellulose fiber with wet strength much better than cotton.100% pure natural materials, being coupled with environmentally friendly manufacturing processes, makes lifestyle based on the protection of the natural environment, and fully meets the needs of modern consumers. Green environmental protection can be called the 21st-century green fiber. Lyocell fabric has many excellent properties of natural and synthetic fibers. It has Natural luster, smooth feeling, high strength, basic non-shrinkage, moisture permeability,and good air permeability.It feels soft, comfortable, smooth and cool, good drape. What`s more, durability. Lyocell fabrics have a luxurious feeling of wool fabrics and drooping feeling of Modal in appearance. The surface of Lyocell fabrics is brighter and brighter, which is suitable for making high-grade women's clothes...In terms of washing, it resists pilling and its shrinkage rate is also very small.
The most important advantage of Lyocell fabric is its green and environmental performance. Lyocell not only is a natural plant fiber, and there is no chemical reaction in the process as well. Therefore, it is beneficial to the environment and physical health and can be safely used. So we can also say that Lyocell fiber is a kind of green fabric.
- February 22, 2018Defining Tencel fabricsTencel fabric is a kind of cellulose fibers, which adopts the solvent spinning technology. Its dry strength is slightly lower than that of the polyester, but obviously higher th...view
- February 22, 2018view
- March 8, 2019In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garmen...view
- August 15, 2018The Environmental Characteristics of TencelThe raw material comes from wood, which can be naturally regenerated. The wood is made into wood pulp. The NMMO spinning process is used to dissolve the wood...view
- August 7, 2018Properties of the modal fiber1. The fineness of 100 modal fibre material is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dtex. Modal fiber is soft, bright, clean and colorful. It...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabric is the high humidity modulus of cellulose fibers developed by the Lenzing Company. Its raw material is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers thr...view