The Definition Of Tencel
Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with dry strength slightly lower than polyester, but significantly higher than general viscose fiber, and wet strength is significantly improved than viscose, with very high rigidity. It has good washing dimensional stability, with shrinkage of only 2% and high moisture absorption. The cross-section of fiber is round or oval, with a beautiful luster, soft feel, good suspension, and good fluidity. The lyocell fiber is a green fiber. Its raw material is inexhaustible cellulose in nature. There is no chemical reaction in the production process and the solvent used is non-toxic. It has also been hailed as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fibers in the past half-century.
It is mainly composed of coniferous wood pulp, water, and solvent oxidizing amines, heated to complete dissolution, and no derivatives and chemicals are produced during the dissolution process. The molecular structure of it is simple carbohydrates. Tencel fibers can be completely decomposed in the soil and are free from pollution to the environment; In addition, the amine oxide solvent used in the production is completely harmless to the human body and can be recovered almost completely. It can be reused. The cellulose molecules contained in the raw material slurry in the production cannot afford chemical changes. There are no by-products, and no waste is discharged outside the factory. It is environmental protection or green fiber. The fiber fabric has good hygroscopicity, comfort, drape and stiffness and good dyeing properties. In addition, it can be mixed with cotton, wool, hemp, nitrile, polyester, etc., and can be woven, airflow spun, and core spun into various cotton, wool, and core yarns.
- March 8, 2019Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The ae...view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view
- March 8, 2019Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelhas excellent hygroscopicity, smoothness and elegance, good strength and almostthe same dry strength as polyester. At the same time, Tencel has a high wetstrength dry-wet strength ratio of 85. P...view
- October 24, 2018Sometimes it is a confusing task to buy sheets. There are a lot of options, and the difference seems to be small.view
- June 19, 2019Last week, Dashu went to Japan. In a shopping mall, he accompanied my wife to see the clothes. The clothes were very comfortable. My wife loved them very much and bought several pieces at one time. I ...view