The Definition Of Tencel
Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with dry strength slightly lower than polyester, but significantly higher than general viscose fiber, and wet strength is significantly improved than viscose, with very high rigidity. It has good washing dimensional stability, with shrinkage of only 2% and high moisture absorption. The cross-section of fiber is round or oval, with a beautiful luster, soft feel, good suspension, and good fluidity. The lyocell fiber is a green fiber. Its raw material is inexhaustible cellulose in nature. There is no chemical reaction in the production process and the solvent used is non-toxic. It has also been hailed as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fibers in the past half-century.
It is mainly composed of coniferous wood pulp, water, and solvent oxidizing amines, heated to complete dissolution, and no derivatives and chemicals are produced during the dissolution process. The molecular structure of it is simple carbohydrates. Tencel fibers can be completely decomposed in the soil and are free from pollution to the environment; In addition, the amine oxide solvent used in the production is completely harmless to the human body and can be recovered almost completely. It can be reused. The cellulose molecules contained in the raw material slurry in the production cannot afford chemical changes. There are no by-products, and no waste is discharged outside the factory. It is environmental protection or green fiber. The fiber fabric has good hygroscopicity, comfort, drape and stiffness and good dyeing properties. In addition, it can be mixed with cotton, wool, hemp, nitrile, polyester, etc., and can be woven, airflow spun, and core spun into various cotton, wool, and core yarns.
- February 22, 2018view
- June 19, 2019Naturalfiber-CottonCottonfiber is an organic combination of cellulose and a small amount of waxy substances,nitrogen and pectin. Pure cotton fabric has no irritation, no negative effectand good hygien...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable fibers and their textiles are a new type of textiles in the ascendant. It is compatible with the environment and is a green commodity loved by people. The development and utilization are re...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelhas excellent hygroscopicity, smoothness and elegance, good strength and almostthe same dry strength as polyester. At the same time, Tencel has a high wetstrength dry-wet strength ratio of 85. P...view
- June 19, 2019(1) Crepe fabrics: Use the characteristics of the tencel that it can add 40% volume in the wet condition. Because of the volume expansion of tencel in wet state, the other direction of the fiber will ...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a brand-new fiber produced by solvent spinning from wood pulp. It has thecomfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of woolfabrics and the unique touch and soft sag of...view