The Definition Of Tencel
Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with dry strength slightly lower than polyester, but significantly higher than general viscose fiber, and wet strength is significantly improved than viscose, with very high rigidity. It has good washing dimensional stability, with shrinkage of only 2% and high moisture absorption. The cross-section of fiber is round or oval, with a beautiful luster, soft feel, good suspension, and good fluidity. The lyocell fiber is a green fiber. Its raw material is inexhaustible cellulose in nature. There is no chemical reaction in the production process and the solvent used is non-toxic. It has also been hailed as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fibers in the past half-century.
It is mainly composed of coniferous wood pulp, water, and solvent oxidizing amines, heated to complete dissolution, and no derivatives and chemicals are produced during the dissolution process. The molecular structure of it is simple carbohydrates. Tencel fibers can be completely decomposed in the soil and are free from pollution to the environment; In addition, the amine oxide solvent used in the production is completely harmless to the human body and can be recovered almost completely. It can be reused. The cellulose molecules contained in the raw material slurry in the production cannot afford chemical changes. There are no by-products, and no waste is discharged outside the factory. It is environmental protection or green fiber. The fiber fabric has good hygroscopicity, comfort, drape and stiffness and good dyeing properties. In addition, it can be mixed with cotton, wool, hemp, nitrile, polyester, etc., and can be woven, airflow spun, and core spun into various cotton, wool, and core yarns.
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view
- June 19, 2019Lyocell(English Lyocell), commonly known as "Tencel". It was produced in themid-1990s with natural plant fibers as raw materials. It is known as the mostvaluable product in the history of man-made fib...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Tencel?Tencelfiber, also known as Tencel filament, is a mixture of wood pulp, water andsolvent amine oxides dominated by conifers. Its molecular structure is simplecarbohydrates. It has "comfor...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabrics has very good softness and hygroscopicity with poor fabric stiffness, which is now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright colo...view