The Definition Of Tencel
Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with dry strength slightly lower than polyester, but significantly higher than general viscose fiber, and wet strength is significantly improved than viscose, with very high rigidity. It has good washing dimensional stability, with shrinkage of only 2% and high moisture absorption. The cross-section of fiber is round or oval, with a beautiful luster, soft feel, good suspension, and good fluidity. The lyocell fiber is a green fiber. Its raw material is inexhaustible cellulose in nature. There is no chemical reaction in the production process and the solvent used is non-toxic. It has also been hailed as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fibers in the past half-century.
It is mainly composed of coniferous wood pulp, water, and solvent oxidizing amines, heated to complete dissolution, and no derivatives and chemicals are produced during the dissolution process. The molecular structure of it is simple carbohydrates. Tencel fibers can be completely decomposed in the soil and are free from pollution to the environment; In addition, the amine oxide solvent used in the production is completely harmless to the human body and can be recovered almost completely. It can be reused. The cellulose molecules contained in the raw material slurry in the production cannot afford chemical changes. There are no by-products, and no waste is discharged outside the factory. It is environmental protection or green fiber. The fiber fabric has good hygroscopicity, comfort, drape and stiffness and good dyeing properties. In addition, it can be mixed with cotton, wool, hemp, nitrile, polyester, etc., and can be woven, airflow spun, and core spun into various cotton, wool, and core yarns.
- June 19, 2019There is a kind of fabric, which is more comfortable than cotton ad has better moisture absorption, having the silk touch and drape, is one of the most comfortable fabrics in spring and summer. It use...view
- October 24, 2018Sometimes it is a confusing task to buy sheets. There are a lot of options, and the difference seems to be small.view
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- March 8, 2019Facing increasingly serious social problems such as ecological pollution, resource exhaustion and excessive energy consumption,in the reflection of industrial development, mankind has gradually develo...view
- August 15, 2018What fabric is tencel linen? Tencel linen fabric is a general term for fabrics containing tencel and linen.Tencel is a kind of regenerated cellulose fiber extracted from the original ecological pulp. ...view