The Definition Of Tencel
Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with dry strength slightly lower than polyester, but significantly higher than general viscose fiber, and wet strength is significantly improved than viscose, with very high rigidity. It has good washing dimensional stability, with shrinkage of only 2% and high moisture absorption. The cross-section of fiber is round or oval, with a beautiful luster, soft feel, good suspension, and good fluidity. The lyocell fiber is a green fiber. Its raw material is inexhaustible cellulose in nature. There is no chemical reaction in the production process and the solvent used is non-toxic. It has also been hailed as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fibers in the past half-century.
It is mainly composed of coniferous wood pulp, water, and solvent oxidizing amines, heated to complete dissolution, and no derivatives and chemicals are produced during the dissolution process. The molecular structure of it is simple carbohydrates. Tencel fibers can be completely decomposed in the soil and are free from pollution to the environment; In addition, the amine oxide solvent used in the production is completely harmless to the human body and can be recovered almost completely. It can be reused. The cellulose molecules contained in the raw material slurry in the production cannot afford chemical changes. There are no by-products, and no waste is discharged outside the factory. It is environmental protection or green fiber. The fiber fabric has good hygroscopicity, comfort, drape and stiffness and good dyeing properties. In addition, it can be mixed with cotton, wool, hemp, nitrile, polyester, etc., and can be woven, airflow spun, and core spun into various cotton, wool, and core yarns.
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a brand-new fiber produced by solvent spinning from wood pulp. It has thecomfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of woolfabrics and the unique touch and soft sag of...view
- August 15, 2018Due to the evenness and tightness of the tencel yarn, the resulting tencel is stiff and lacks drooping. However, sand washing makes the tencel soft and its drape feel exceptionally good, showing the g...view
- June 19, 2019ModalfabricModalproducts have good softness and good hygroscopicity, but their fabric stiffnessis poor. Most of them are now used in underwear production. Modal's knittedfabrics are mainly used to mak...view
- June 19, 2019Because tencel cotton spandex fabrics have exclusive high-quality performance in spring and summer, there are many imitations on the market. Because they are not easy to identify for the customers, so...view
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view