Tencel is a kind of man-made cellulose fibre, which is translated from English TENCEL. The International Bureau of Man-made and Synthetic Fiber Standards has named it Lyocell, and its commercial name in China is Tencel. Tencel fibers have compact and regular molecules and high intermolecular force. The strength of Tencel fibers is about 20% higher than that of viscose fibers.
Tencel is made from coniferous wood fibers. The solvent used is non-toxic, so the whole manufacturing process is environmentally friendly, and the raw materials are rich in sources. Advantages: It has the "comfort" of cotton, the "strength" of polyester, the "luxurious beauty" of wool fabric, the "unique touch" of silk and the "soft pendant". It is very tough in both dry and wet conditions. It has high hygroscopicity and bacteriostasis. It has good dimensional stability and small shrinkage. In wet condition, it is the first cellulose fiber with wet strength much better than cotton.
Disadvantage: Under mechanical friction, the outer layer of the fibers will break, forming hairs of about 1-4 microns in length. Especially in wet conditions, it is easier to produce, and even entangled into cotton grains in severe cases. Fabrics will harden slightly in hot and humid environment.
1. Natural materials: 100% natural biodegradable wood pulp certified by European PEFC and international PSC agencies;
2. Natural production: 99.5% of the solution can be recovered and recycled by pure physical process.
3. Natural post-treatment: non-toxic, non-polluting booster treatment process, infants can also use at ease.
Three characteristics of Tencel:
1. Respiratory fabrics: Nanofibril structure creates superior humidity control ability, absorbs moisture thoroughly and releases moisture rapidly. Tencel can absorb water twice as much as cotton.
2. Naked sleeping experience is strong: the surface structure of Tencel is smoother and fuller than that of wool and cotton fibers. It has no irritation to human skin and excellent skin affinity. At the same time, Tencel absolutely does not add chemicals to create a healthy skin environment, more suitable for sensitive skin.
3. Natural anti-bacterial fabrics: Tencel has excellent moisture absorption speed and capacity. It can absorb sweat directly into the fiber molecule. Dry environment can effectively reduce bacterial growth.
Welcome to buy our tencel rayon blends fabrics