Black Tencel Fabric
The main use of black tencel fabrics is to make jeans, men's shirts, suits, dresses, golf pants, curtains, sheets, pajamas, short-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, underwears, shorts and the like.
Tencel fiber is a new type of environmentally friendly fiber. It combines the comfort of cotton, the drape of viscose, the strength of polyester and the touch of silk; It also has a soft and bright color after repeated washing. The knitting process integrates the fiber with the soft and fluffy, high elastic and comfortable characteristics so that the superior performance of the two can complement each other. In the circular knitting machine (a large round machine), the single and double-sided knitted fabric with Modelle and Spandex are used with the soft and smooth, fully elastic, hanging, lustrous, shiny, drenching and silky feel.
Tencel fiber is characterized by the luxury of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. It has the soft, silky luster of cotton and the smooth of the hemp. However, its water absorption and air permeability are better than those of cotton. It possesses a high dyeing rate and the fabric is bright and full. Tencel fiber can be blended with various fibers, such as cotton, hemp and silk, to improve the quality of these fabrics. Therefore, the fabric can remain soft and smooth while giving into full play the characteristics of each kind of fibers to achieve better dressing effects.
- June 19, 20191. Theybelong to regenerated cellulose fibers:Regeneratedcellulose fibers are made from natural cellulose such as cotton short staple,wood, bamboo, bagasse, reed, etc. by chemical treatment and mechan...view
- June 19, 2019The perfect combination of tencel, cotton and hemp can make this summer more breathable and comfortable. At the same time, it can also make our love for bedding more pure and free.Natural fibers exist...view
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view
- October 24, 2018For hot weather, cotton is one of the best fabrics. It is not only cheap and reasonably priced, but also good for high temperatures.view
- March 8, 2019Cotton and hemp fibers: Both cotton and hemp fibers are natural fibers widely used in the market at present. Cotton fibers are seed fibers made of the epithelial cells of the fertilized ovule which ar...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Lyocell Fibre Fabric?Ithink many people will ask this question, because Lyocell fibers are not oftenheard in our lives. We are familiar with cotton, polyester and linen, so todaywe will introdu...view