Black Tencel Fabric
The main use of black tencel fabrics is to make jeans, men's shirts, suits, dresses, golf pants, curtains, sheets, pajamas, short-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, underwears, shorts and the like.
Tencel fiber is a new type of environmentally friendly fiber. It combines the comfort of cotton, the drape of viscose, the strength of polyester and the touch of silk; It also has a soft and bright color after repeated washing. The knitting process integrates the fiber with the soft and fluffy, high elastic and comfortable characteristics so that the superior performance of the two can complement each other. In the circular knitting machine (a large round machine), the single and double-sided knitted fabric with Modelle and Spandex are used with the soft and smooth, fully elastic, hanging, lustrous, shiny, drenching and silky feel.
Tencel fiber is characterized by the luxury of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. It has the soft, silky luster of cotton and the smooth of the hemp. However, its water absorption and air permeability are better than those of cotton. It possesses a high dyeing rate and the fabric is bright and full. Tencel fiber can be blended with various fibers, such as cotton, hemp and silk, to improve the quality of these fabrics. Therefore, the fabric can remain soft and smooth while giving into full play the characteristics of each kind of fibers to achieve better dressing effects.
- August 15, 2018Tencel linen fabric is an optimized combination of regenerated cellulose fiber tencel and high-quality natural fiber linen. The development and design principle is to melt the soft and beautiful silk ...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view
- August 15, 2018Modal materials have good warmth property, so thermal underwear often contains modal materials. The following are the characteristics of Modal warm clothing:1.Modal warm clothes are soft to the touch,...view
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view