Black Tencel Fabric
The main use of black tencel fabrics is to make jeans, men's shirts, suits, dresses, golf pants, curtains, sheets, pajamas, short-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, underwears, shorts and the like.
Tencel fiber is a new type of environmentally friendly fiber. It combines the comfort of cotton, the drape of viscose, the strength of polyester and the touch of silk; It also has a soft and bright color after repeated washing. The knitting process integrates the fiber with the soft and fluffy, high elastic and comfortable characteristics so that the superior performance of the two can complement each other. In the circular knitting machine (a large round machine), the single and double-sided knitted fabric with Modelle and Spandex are used with the soft and smooth, fully elastic, hanging, lustrous, shiny, drenching and silky feel.
Tencel fiber is characterized by the luxury of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. It has the soft, silky luster of cotton and the smooth of the hemp. However, its water absorption and air permeability are better than those of cotton. It possesses a high dyeing rate and the fabric is bright and full. Tencel fiber can be blended with various fibers, such as cotton, hemp and silk, to improve the quality of these fabrics. Therefore, the fabric can remain soft and smooth while giving into full play the characteristics of each kind of fibers to achieve better dressing effects.
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- June 19, 2019Last week, Dashu went to Japan. In a shopping mall, he accompanied my wife to see the clothes. The clothes were very comfortable. My wife loved them very much and bought several pieces at one time. I ...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelhas excellent hygroscopicity, smoothness and elegance, good strength and almostthe same dry strength as polyester. At the same time, Tencel has a high wetstrength dry-wet strength ratio of 85. P...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a brand-new fiber produced by solvent spinning from wood pulp. It has thecomfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of woolfabrics and the unique touch and soft sag of...view
- March 8, 2019Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.Sustainable clothing is made from different organic ...view
- March 8, 2019Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The ae...view