Black Tencel Fabric
The main use of black tencel fabrics is to make jeans, men's shirts, suits, dresses, golf pants, curtains, sheets, pajamas, short-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, underwears, shorts and the like.
Tencel fiber is a new type of environmentally friendly fiber. It combines the comfort of cotton, the drape of viscose, the strength of polyester and the touch of silk; It also has a soft and bright color after repeated washing. The knitting process integrates the fiber with the soft and fluffy, high elastic and comfortable characteristics so that the superior performance of the two can complement each other. In the circular knitting machine (a large round machine), the single and double-sided knitted fabric with Modelle and Spandex are used with the soft and smooth, fully elastic, hanging, lustrous, shiny, drenching and silky feel.
Tencel fiber is characterized by the luxury of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. It has the soft, silky luster of cotton and the smooth of the hemp. However, its water absorption and air permeability are better than those of cotton. It possesses a high dyeing rate and the fabric is bright and full. Tencel fiber can be blended with various fibers, such as cotton, hemp and silk, to improve the quality of these fabrics. Therefore, the fabric can remain soft and smooth while giving into full play the characteristics of each kind of fibers to achieve better dressing effects.
- June 19, 2019Tencelquilt has many advantages. It's definitely a good choice in summer. But in thecleaning process, we found that many people do not pay much attention to themethod, leading to the Tencel pilling, f...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- August 15, 2018The Environmental Characteristics of TencelThe raw material comes from wood, which can be naturally regenerated. The wood is made into wood pulp. The NMMO spinning process is used to dissolve the wood...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Tencel Quilt? Many people don't know much about it. In fact, only when thecontent of Lesser fiber reaches 50% or more, can it be called Tencel quilt. Whenbuying, we must pay attention to the co...view
- August 7, 20181.Modal has the characteristics of high strength fiber uniformity, and the wet strength is about 50% of the dry strength, which is superior to the performance of adhesive, and has good spinnability an...view