Black Tencel Fabric
The main use of black tencel fabrics is to make jeans, men's shirts, suits, dresses, golf pants, curtains, sheets, pajamas, short-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, underwears, shorts and the like.
Tencel fiber is a new type of environmentally friendly fiber. It combines the comfort of cotton, the drape of viscose, the strength of polyester and the touch of silk; It also has a soft and bright color after repeated washing. The knitting process integrates the fiber with the soft and fluffy, high elastic and comfortable characteristics so that the superior performance of the two can complement each other. In the circular knitting machine (a large round machine), the single and double-sided knitted fabric with Modelle and Spandex are used with the soft and smooth, fully elastic, hanging, lustrous, shiny, drenching and silky feel.
Tencel fiber is characterized by the luxury of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. It has the soft, silky luster of cotton and the smooth of the hemp. However, its water absorption and air permeability are better than those of cotton. It possesses a high dyeing rate and the fabric is bright and full. Tencel fiber can be blended with various fibers, such as cotton, hemp and silk, to improve the quality of these fabrics. Therefore, the fabric can remain soft and smooth while giving into full play the characteristics of each kind of fibers to achieve better dressing effects.
- March 8, 2019Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.Sustainable clothing is made from different organic ...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- October 24, 2018For hot weather, cotton is one of the best fabrics. It is not only cheap and reasonably priced, but also good for high temperatures.view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabrics has very good softness and hygroscopicity with poor fabric stiffness, which is now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright colo...view
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view
- June 19, 2019Tancel fiber is a new type of man-made cellulose fiber, which was named LYOCELL（lyocell fiber） by the international bureau of man-made fibers in 1989. It comes from cellulose in trees. By using organic solven...view