How To Made Woven Lyocell Fabric?
Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the fibers have the properties of polyester peach ski.Except for the properties of natural cellulose fibers,Lyocell fibers also have good hygroscopicity, glossiness, chromaticity, and biodegradability.It can also blend or interweave with cotton, wool, silk, linen and polyester fibers...Lyocell has the "comfort" of cotton, the "strength" of polyester, the "luxurious beauty" of wool fabrics, the "unique touch" and the "soft pendant" of silk. It is extremely resilient in both dry and wet conditions...In wet condition, it is the first cellulose fiber with wet strength much better than cotton.100% pure natural materials, being coupled with environmentally friendly manufacturing processes, makes lifestyle based on the protection of the natural environment, and fully meets the needs of modern consumers. green environmental protection can be called the 21st-century green fiber.
Production Requirements: The loom uses rubber side braces. No needle holes and breakage are allowed at the edge of the fabric. Fabric finishing does not go through the yarder, but directly roll-to-roll winding.It is strictly forbidden to scrape and comb the surface of the fabric at will.
Lyocell fibers have better hydrophilicity, moisture absorption, and breathable cool functions. It also has better skin affinity characteristics...Lyocell fibers can effectively reduce bacterial growth without adding chemical reagents.It absorbs and releases the sweat discharged during sleep into the atmosphere,which effectively reduces bacterial growth, lice, mildew and odor, etc..The smooth surface structure and the better water absorption make Vessel fabric more suitable for sensitive skin. The moisture regain of Lyocell fibers is up to 13%, and the static electricity resistance is also good.
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view
- October 24, 2018Sometimes it is a confusing task to buy sheets. There are a lot of options, and the difference seems to be small.view
- March 8, 2019Cotton and hemp fibers: Both cotton and hemp fibers are natural fibers widely used in the market at present. Cotton fibers are seed fibers made of the epithelial cells of the fertilized ovule which ar...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel denim fabric refers to denim fabric with new regenerated cellulose fiber tencel as the main raw material, including all-tencel denim, interwoven tencel cotton denim, tencel linen denim and int...view
- August 15, 2018The Environmental Characteristics of TencelThe raw material comes from wood, which can be naturally regenerated. The wood is made into wood pulp. The NMMO spinning process is used to dissolve the wood...view