How To Made Woven Lyocell Fabric?
Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the fibers have the properties of polyester peach ski.Except for the properties of natural cellulose fibers,Lyocell fibers also have good hygroscopicity, glossiness, chromaticity, and biodegradability.It can also blend or interweave with cotton, wool, silk, linen and polyester fibers...Lyocell has the "comfort" of cotton, the "strength" of polyester, the "luxurious beauty" of wool fabrics, the "unique touch" and the "soft pendant" of silk. It is extremely resilient in both dry and wet conditions...In wet condition, it is the first cellulose fiber with wet strength much better than cotton.100% pure natural materials, being coupled with environmentally friendly manufacturing processes, makes lifestyle based on the protection of the natural environment, and fully meets the needs of modern consumers. green environmental protection can be called the 21st-century green fiber.
Production Requirements: The loom uses rubber side braces. No needle holes and breakage are allowed at the edge of the fabric. Fabric finishing does not go through the yarder, but directly roll-to-roll winding.It is strictly forbidden to scrape and comb the surface of the fabric at will.
Lyocell fibers have better hydrophilicity, moisture absorption, and breathable cool functions. It also has better skin affinity characteristics...Lyocell fibers can effectively reduce bacterial growth without adding chemical reagents.It absorbs and releases the sweat discharged during sleep into the atmosphere,which effectively reduces bacterial growth, lice, mildew and odor, etc..The smooth surface structure and the better water absorption make Vessel fabric more suitable for sensitive skin. The moisture regain of Lyocell fibers is up to 13%, and the static electricity resistance is also good.
- June 19, 2019The perfect combination of tencel, cotton and hemp can make this summer more breathable and comfortable. At the same time, it can also make our love for bedding more pure and free.Natural fibers exist...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel denim fabric refers to denim fabric with new regenerated cellulose fiber tencel as the main raw material, including all-tencel denim, interwoven tencel cotton denim, tencel linen denim and int...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabrics has very good softness and hygroscopicity with poor fabric stiffness, which is now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright colo...view
- August 7, 2018Properties of the modal fiber1. The fineness of 100 modal fibre material is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dtex. Modal fiber is soft, bright, clean and colorful. It...view
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view