How To Made Woven Lyocell Fabric?
Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the fibers have the properties of polyester peach ski.Except for the properties of natural cellulose fibers,Lyocell fibers also have good hygroscopicity, glossiness, chromaticity, and biodegradability.It can also blend or interweave with cotton, wool, silk, linen and polyester fibers...Lyocell has the "comfort" of cotton, the "strength" of polyester, the "luxurious beauty" of wool fabrics, the "unique touch" and the "soft pendant" of silk. It is extremely resilient in both dry and wet conditions...In wet condition, it is the first cellulose fiber with wet strength much better than cotton.100% pure natural materials, being coupled with environmentally friendly manufacturing processes, makes lifestyle based on the protection of the natural environment, and fully meets the needs of modern consumers. green environmental protection can be called the 21st-century green fiber.
Production Requirements: The loom uses rubber side braces. No needle holes and breakage are allowed at the edge of the fabric. Fabric finishing does not go through the yarder, but directly roll-to-roll winding.It is strictly forbidden to scrape and comb the surface of the fabric at will.
Lyocell fibers have better hydrophilicity, moisture absorption, and breathable cool functions. It also has better skin affinity characteristics...Lyocell fibers can effectively reduce bacterial growth without adding chemical reagents.It absorbs and releases the sweat discharged during sleep into the atmosphere,which effectively reduces bacterial growth, lice, mildew and odor, etc..The smooth surface structure and the better water absorption make Vessel fabric more suitable for sensitive skin. The moisture regain of Lyocell fibers is up to 13%, and the static electricity resistance is also good.
- August 15, 2018Tencel linen fabric is an optimized combination of regenerated cellulose fiber tencel and high-quality natural fiber linen. The development and design principle is to melt the soft and beautiful silk ...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- August 15, 2018What fabric is tencel linen? Tencel linen fabric is a general term for fabrics containing tencel and linen.Tencel is a kind of regenerated cellulose fiber extracted from the original ecological pulp. ...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view