How To Made Woven Lyocell Fabric?
Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the fibers have the properties of polyester peach ski.Except for the properties of natural cellulose fibers,Lyocell fibers also have good hygroscopicity, glossiness, chromaticity, and biodegradability.It can also blend or interweave with cotton, wool, silk, linen and polyester fibers...Lyocell has the "comfort" of cotton, the "strength" of polyester, the "luxurious beauty" of wool fabrics, the "unique touch" and the "soft pendant" of silk. It is extremely resilient in both dry and wet conditions...In wet condition, it is the first cellulose fiber with wet strength much better than cotton.100% pure natural materials, being coupled with environmentally friendly manufacturing processes, makes lifestyle based on the protection of the natural environment, and fully meets the needs of modern consumers. green environmental protection can be called the 21st-century green fiber.
Production Requirements: The loom uses rubber side braces. No needle holes and breakage are allowed at the edge of the fabric. Fabric finishing does not go through the yarder, but directly roll-to-roll winding.It is strictly forbidden to scrape and comb the surface of the fabric at will.
Lyocell fibers have better hydrophilicity, moisture absorption, and breathable cool functions. It also has better skin affinity characteristics...Lyocell fibers can effectively reduce bacterial growth without adding chemical reagents.It absorbs and releases the sweat discharged during sleep into the atmosphere,which effectively reduces bacterial growth, lice, mildew and odor, etc..The smooth surface structure and the better water absorption make Vessel fabric more suitable for sensitive skin. The moisture regain of Lyocell fibers is up to 13%, and the static electricity resistance is also good.
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- June 19, 2019There is a kind of fabric, which is more comfortable than cotton ad has better moisture absorption, having the silk touch and drape, is one of the most comfortable fabrics in spring and summer. It use...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable fibers and their textiles are a new type of textiles in the ascendant. It is compatible with the environment and is a green commodity loved by people. The development and utilization are re...view
- August 15, 2018Due to the evenness and tightness of the tencel yarn, the resulting tencel is stiff and lacks drooping. However, sand washing makes the tencel soft and its drape feel exceptionally good, showing the g...view
- February 22, 2018view