How To Made Woven Lyocell Fabric?
Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the fibers have the properties of polyester peach ski.Except for the properties of natural cellulose fibers,Lyocell fibers also have good hygroscopicity, glossiness, chromaticity, and biodegradability.It can also blend or interweave with cotton, wool, silk, linen and polyester fibers...Lyocell has the "comfort" of cotton, the "strength" of polyester, the "luxurious beauty" of wool fabrics, the "unique touch" and the "soft pendant" of silk. It is extremely resilient in both dry and wet conditions...In wet condition, it is the first cellulose fiber with wet strength much better than cotton.100% pure natural materials, being coupled with environmentally friendly manufacturing processes, makes lifestyle based on the protection of the natural environment, and fully meets the needs of modern consumers. green environmental protection can be called the 21st-century green fiber.
Production Requirements: The loom uses rubber side braces. No needle holes and breakage are allowed at the edge of the fabric. Fabric finishing does not go through the yarder, but directly roll-to-roll winding.It is strictly forbidden to scrape and comb the surface of the fabric at will.
Lyocell fibers have better hydrophilicity, moisture absorption, and breathable cool functions. It also has better skin affinity characteristics...Lyocell fibers can effectively reduce bacterial growth without adding chemical reagents.It absorbs and releases the sweat discharged during sleep into the atmosphere,which effectively reduces bacterial growth, lice, mildew and odor, etc..The smooth surface structure and the better water absorption make Vessel fabric more suitable for sensitive skin. The moisture regain of Lyocell fibers is up to 13%, and the static electricity resistance is also good.
- June 19, 20191. Perfect hygroscopicity management functionThanks to the strong capillary function of silk, cotton and hemp, the hygroscopicity and moisture dissipation properties of the combination of the three fu...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- June 19, 2019ModalfabricModalproducts have good softness and good hygroscopicity, but their fabric stiffnessis poor. Most of them are now used in underwear production. Modal's knittedfabrics are mainly used to mak...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelhas excellent hygroscopicity, smoothness and elegance, good strength and almostthe same dry strength as polyester. At the same time, Tencel has a high wetstrength dry-wet strength ratio of 85. P...view
- March 8, 2019Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.Sustainable clothing is made from different organic ...view