Degradable Cellulosic Fabric Brief Introduction
Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose fibers, acetic acid fibers, Cuprammonium fibers, as well as new solvent-based cellulose fibers such as Tencel.
Degradable cellulosic fabric is one of the most important textile materials, which has good hygroscopicity, dyeing and comfort...Under the condition that people are demanding more and more for product recyclability, degradability and fabric comfort.It plays an increasingly important role in textile raw materials.In addition, the raw material is renewable resources, and it is an important chemical fiber product for sustainable development of the circular economy. Therefore, the degradable cellulosic fabric has more important significance and extensive development space.
Development status of the degradable cellulosic fabric
High wet modulus viscose:High wet modulus viscose fibers are viscose fibers with a high degree of polymerization, strength and wet modulus. The fiber can withstand the load of 22cN/tex in a wet state, and the wet elongation under this load is not more than 15%. It has high dryness and wet strength, high wet modulus, optimum purity, reduced expansion, reduced moisture-holding capacity, improved alkali stability, good dye affinity, and non-fibrillar structure.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp. Then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled. The recovery rate is over 99%. It is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment.
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view
- February 22, 2018The main use of black tencel fabrics is to make jeans, men's shirts, suits, dresses, golf pants, curtains, sheets, pajamas, short-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, underwears, shorts and the like.Tencel fi...view
- June 19, 20191. Theybelong to regenerated cellulose fibers:Regeneratedcellulose fibers are made from natural cellulose such as cotton short staple,wood, bamboo, bagasse, reed, etc. by chemical treatment and mechan...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- October 24, 2018For hot weather, cotton is one of the best fabrics. It is not only cheap and reasonably priced, but also good for high temperatures.view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Tencel?Tencelfiber, also known as Tencel filament, is a mixture of wood pulp, water andsolvent amine oxides dominated by conifers. Its molecular structure is simplecarbohydrates. It has "comfor...view