Degradable Cellulosic Fabric Brief Introduction
Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose fibers, acetic acid fibers, Cuprammonium fibers, as well as new solvent-based cellulose fibers such as Tencel.
Degradable cellulosic fabric is one of the most important textile materials, which has good hygroscopicity, dyeing and comfort...Under the condition that people are demanding more and more for product recyclability, degradability and fabric comfort.It plays an increasingly important role in textile raw materials.In addition, the raw material is renewable resources, and it is an important chemical fiber product for sustainable development of the circular economy. Therefore, the degradable cellulosic fabric has more important significance and extensive development space.
Development status of the degradable cellulosic fabric
High wet modulus viscose:High wet modulus viscose fibers are viscose fibers with a high degree of polymerization, strength and wet modulus. The fiber can withstand the load of 22cN/tex in a wet state, and the wet elongation under this load is not more than 15%. It has high dryness and wet strength, high wet modulus, optimum purity, reduced expansion, reduced moisture-holding capacity, improved alkali stability, good dye affinity, and non-fibrillar structure.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp. Then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled. The recovery rate is over 99%. It is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment.
- August 15, 2018Due to the evenness and tightness of the tencel yarn, the resulting tencel is stiff and lacks drooping. However, sand washing makes the tencel soft and its drape feel exceptionally good, showing the g...view
- October 24, 2018For hot weather, cotton is one of the best fabrics. It is not only cheap and reasonably priced, but also good for high temperatures.view
- March 8, 2019Degradable fibers and their textiles are a new type of textiles in the ascendant. It is compatible with the environment and is a green commodity loved by people. The development and utilization are re...view
- March 8, 2019Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view
- February 22, 2018The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing ...view