Degradable Cellulosic Fabric Brief Introduction
Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose fibers, acetic acid fibers, Cuprammonium fibers, as well as new solvent-based cellulose fibers such as Tencel.
Degradable cellulosic fabric is one of the most important textile materials, which has good hygroscopicity, dyeing and comfort...Under the condition that people are demanding more and more for product recyclability, degradability and fabric comfort.It plays an increasingly important role in textile raw materials.In addition, the raw material is renewable resources, and it is an important chemical fiber product for sustainable development of the circular economy. Therefore, the degradable cellulosic fabric has more important significance and extensive development space.
Development status of the degradable cellulosic fabric
High wet modulus viscose:High wet modulus viscose fibers are viscose fibers with a high degree of polymerization, strength and wet modulus. The fiber can withstand the load of 22cN/tex in a wet state, and the wet elongation under this load is not more than 15%. It has high dryness and wet strength, high wet modulus, optimum purity, reduced expansion, reduced moisture-holding capacity, improved alkali stability, good dye affinity, and non-fibrillar structure.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp. Then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled. The recovery rate is over 99%. It is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment.
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fiber has the advantage of combining the luxurious texture of natural fibers with the practicability of man-made fibers. Modal underwear has softness of cotton and smoothness of silk and flax. I...view
- October 24, 2018For hot weather, cotton is one of the best fabrics. It is not only cheap and reasonably priced, but also good for high temperatures.view
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a kind of man-made cellulose fibre, which is translated from English TENCEL.The International Bureau of Man-made and Synthetic Fiber Standards has named itLyocell, and its commercial name in ...view