Degradable Cellulosic Fabric Brief Introduction
Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose fibers, acetic acid fibers, Cuprammonium fibers, as well as new solvent-based cellulose fibers such as Tencel.
Degradable cellulosic fabric is one of the most important textile materials, which has good hygroscopicity, dyeing and comfort...Under the condition that people are demanding more and more for product recyclability, degradability and fabric comfort.It plays an increasingly important role in textile raw materials.In addition, the raw material is renewable resources, and it is an important chemical fiber product for sustainable development of the circular economy. Therefore, the degradable cellulosic fabric has more important significance and extensive development space.
Development status of the degradable cellulosic fabric
High wet modulus viscose:High wet modulus viscose fibers are viscose fibers with a high degree of polymerization, strength and wet modulus. The fiber can withstand the load of 22cN/tex in a wet state, and the wet elongation under this load is not more than 15%. It has high dryness and wet strength, high wet modulus, optimum purity, reduced expansion, reduced moisture-holding capacity, improved alkali stability, good dye affinity, and non-fibrillar structure.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp. Then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled. The recovery rate is over 99%. It is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment.
- June 19, 2019Tencelfabrics have the "strength" of cotton and polyester, the"luxurious beauty" of wool fabrics and the "unique touch"and "soft pendant", which are tough in both dry and wet conditions. Inwet conditi...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view
- June 19, 2019The perfect combination of tencel, cotton and hemp can make this summer more breathable and comfortable. At the same time, it can also make our love for bedding more pure and free.Natural fibers exist...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a brand-new fiber produced by solvent spinning from wood pulp. It has thecomfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of woolfabrics and the unique touch and soft sag of...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a kind of man-made cellulose fibre, which is translated from English TENCEL.The International Bureau of Man-made and Synthetic Fiber Standards has named itLyocell, and its commercial name in ...view