Degradable Cellulosic Fabric Brief Introduction
Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose fibers, acetic acid fibers, Cuprammonium fibers, as well as new solvent-based cellulose fibers such as Tencel.
Degradable cellulosic fabric is one of the most important textile materials, which has good hygroscopicity, dyeing and comfort...Under the condition that people are demanding more and more for product recyclability, degradability and fabric comfort.It plays an increasingly important role in textile raw materials.In addition, the raw material is renewable resources, and it is an important chemical fiber product for sustainable development of the circular economy. Therefore, the degradable cellulosic fabric has more important significance and extensive development space.
Development status of the degradable cellulosic fabric
High wet modulus viscose:High wet modulus viscose fibers are viscose fibers with a high degree of polymerization, strength and wet modulus. The fiber can withstand the load of 22cN/tex in a wet state, and the wet elongation under this load is not more than 15%. It has high dryness and wet strength, high wet modulus, optimum purity, reduced expansion, reduced moisture-holding capacity, improved alkali stability, good dye affinity, and non-fibrillar structure.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp. Then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled. The recovery rate is over 99%. It is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment.
- June 19, 2019What do you think of when you mention denim fabric? Is it the little sexy pierced and hollowed-out "mom meets the crack"? Or is it the hormonal temptation on the bare curve freely, or the small litera...view
- June 19, 2019There is a kind of fabric, which is more comfortable than cotton ad has better moisture absorption, having the silk touch and drape, is one of the most comfortable fabrics in spring and summer. It use...view
- June 19, 2019Naturalfiber-CottonCottonfiber is an organic combination of cellulose and a small amount of waxy substances,nitrogen and pectin. Pure cotton fabric has no irritation, no negative effectand good hygien...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelquilt has many advantages. It's definitely a good choice in summer. But in thecleaning process, we found that many people do not pay much attention to themethod, leading to the Tencel pilling, f...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel denim fabric refers to denim fabric with new regenerated cellulose fiber tencel as the main raw material, including all-tencel denim, interwoven tencel cotton denim, tencel linen denim and int...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view