Degradable Cellulosic Fabric Brief Introduction
Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose fibers, acetic acid fibers, Cuprammonium fibers, as well as new solvent-based cellulose fibers such as Tencel.
Degradable cellulosic fabric is one of the most important textile materials, which has good hygroscopicity, dyeing and comfort...Under the condition that people are demanding more and more for product recyclability, degradability and fabric comfort.It plays an increasingly important role in textile raw materials.In addition, the raw material is renewable resources, and it is an important chemical fiber product for sustainable development of the circular economy. Therefore, the degradable cellulosic fabric has more important significance and extensive development space.
Development status of the degradable cellulosic fabric
High wet modulus viscose:High wet modulus viscose fibers are viscose fibers with a high degree of polymerization, strength and wet modulus. The fiber can withstand the load of 22cN/tex in a wet state, and the wet elongation under this load is not more than 15%. It has high dryness and wet strength, high wet modulus, optimum purity, reduced expansion, reduced moisture-holding capacity, improved alkali stability, good dye affinity, and non-fibrillar structure.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp. Then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled. The recovery rate is over 99%. It is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment.
- August 15, 2018Tencel linen fabric is an optimized combination of regenerated cellulose fiber tencel and high-quality natural fiber linen. The development and design principle is to melt the soft and beautiful silk ...view
- June 19, 2019There is a kind of fabric, which is more comfortable than cotton ad has better moisture absorption, having the silk touch and drape, is one of the most comfortable fabrics in spring and summer. It use...view
- June 19, 20191. Theybelong to regenerated cellulose fibers:Regeneratedcellulose fibers are made from natural cellulose such as cotton short staple,wood, bamboo, bagasse, reed, etc. by chemical treatment and mechan...view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabric is the high humidity modulus of cellulose fibers developed by the Lenzing Company. Its raw material is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers thr...view
- March 8, 2019Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of...view