Ultrafine Tencel Fiber Fabric
The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood circulation.
The fabric has a unique anti-ultraviolet function and promote the anti-oxidation effect of human blood circulation. It's healthy, comfortable and skin-friendly. The fabric is naturally environment-friendly and feels soft and delicate with good moisture absorption and perspiration with non-fading colors. The fiber heating element, with the infrared-away function. Contracting with the human body can absorb human body heat radiated far-infrared waves to improve the micro-circulation, expand epidermal capillaries, enhance the vitality of epidermal cells and promote metabolism.
The high-grade fabric-made underwear is soft, delicate, and antibacterial with good moisture permeability and skin-friendly nature. The fabric-made casual vest and T-shirt are soft and comfortable to wear. The fabric-made casual pajamas and home clothing of bright colors are skin-friendly, making the skin look delicate and soft. The fabric-made maternity clothes with the unique anti-ultraviolet function promote the anti-oxidation of human blood circulation. The fabric-made bed, uniquely soft and comfortable, creates good sleeping effects.
- June 19, 2019Whatis Tencel?Tencelfiber, also known as Tencel filament, is a mixture of wood pulp, water andsolvent amine oxides dominated by conifers. Its molecular structure is simplecarbohydrates. It has "comfor...view
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view
- June 19, 2019Last week, Dashu went to Japan. In a shopping mall, he accompanied my wife to see the clothes. The clothes were very comfortable. My wife loved them very much and bought several pieces at one time. I ...view
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view
- June 19, 20191. Theybelong to regenerated cellulose fibers:Regeneratedcellulose fibers are made from natural cellulose such as cotton short staple,wood, bamboo, bagasse, reed, etc. by chemical treatment and mechan...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel denim fabric refers to denim fabric with new regenerated cellulose fiber tencel as the main raw material, including all-tencel denim, interwoven tencel cotton denim, tencel linen denim and int...view