Ultrafine Tencel Fiber Fabric
The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood circulation.
The fabric has a unique anti-ultraviolet function and promote the anti-oxidation effect of human blood circulation. It's healthy, comfortable and skin-friendly. The fabric is naturally environment-friendly and feels soft and delicate with good moisture absorption and perspiration with non-fading colors. The fiber heating element, with the infrared-away function. Contracting with the human body can absorb human body heat radiated far-infrared waves to improve the micro-circulation, expand epidermal capillaries, enhance the vitality of epidermal cells and promote metabolism.
The high-grade fabric-made underwear is soft, delicate, and antibacterial with good moisture permeability and skin-friendly nature. The fabric-made casual vest and T-shirt are soft and comfortable to wear. The fabric-made casual pajamas and home clothing of bright colors are skin-friendly, making the skin look delicate and soft. The fabric-made maternity clothes with the unique anti-ultraviolet function promote the anti-oxidation of human blood circulation. The fabric-made bed, uniquely soft and comfortable, creates good sleeping effects.
- June 19, 2019(1) Crepe fabrics: Use the characteristics of the tencel that it can add 40% volume in the wet condition. Because of the volume expansion of tencel in wet state, the other direction of the fiber will ...view
- August 7, 2018Properties of the modal fiber1. The fineness of 100 modal fibre material is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dtex. Modal fiber is soft, bright, clean and colorful. It...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a brand-new fiber produced by solvent spinning from wood pulp. It has thecomfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of woolfabrics and the unique touch and soft sag of...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a kind of man-made cellulose fibre, which is translated from English TENCEL.The International Bureau of Man-made and Synthetic Fiber Standards has named itLyocell, and its commercial name in ...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Tencel Quilt? Many people don't know much about it. In fact, only when thecontent of Lesser fiber reaches 50% or more, can it be called Tencel quilt. Whenbuying, we must pay attention to the co...view