Ultrafine Tencel Fiber Fabric
The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood circulation.
The fabric has a unique anti-ultraviolet function and promote the anti-oxidation effect of human blood circulation. It's healthy, comfortable and skin-friendly. The fabric is naturally environment-friendly and feels soft and delicate with good moisture absorption and perspiration with non-fading colors. The fiber heating element, with the infrared-away function. Contracting with the human body can absorb human body heat radiated far-infrared waves to improve the micro-circulation, expand epidermal capillaries, enhance the vitality of epidermal cells and promote metabolism.
The high-grade fabric-made underwear is soft, delicate, and antibacterial with good moisture permeability and skin-friendly nature. The fabric-made casual vest and T-shirt are soft and comfortable to wear. The fabric-made casual pajamas and home clothing of bright colors are skin-friendly, making the skin look delicate and soft. The fabric-made maternity clothes with the unique anti-ultraviolet function promote the anti-oxidation of human blood circulation. The fabric-made bed, uniquely soft and comfortable, creates good sleeping effects.
- October 17, 2018What is Lyocell FabricLyocell fabric refers to an perfect eco friendly which is considered as a milestone in environmentally sustainable textiles development. Lyocell is a popular man made fibre. Lyoc...view
- August 15, 2018The Environmental Characteristics of TencelThe raw material comes from wood, which can be naturally regenerated. The wood is made into wood pulp. The NMMO spinning process is used to dissolve the wood...view
- June 19, 2019There is a kind of fabric, which is more comfortable than cotton ad has better moisture absorption, having the silk touch and drape, is one of the most comfortable fabrics in spring and summer. It use...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view
- August 15, 2018Due to the evenness and tightness of the tencel yarn, the resulting tencel is stiff and lacks drooping. However, sand washing makes the tencel soft and its drape feel exceptionally good, showing the g...view