Ultrafine Tencel Fiber Fabric
The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood circulation.
The fabric has a unique anti-ultraviolet function and promote the anti-oxidation effect of human blood circulation. It's healthy, comfortable and skin-friendly. The fabric is naturally environment-friendly and feels soft and delicate with good moisture absorption and perspiration with non-fading colors. The fiber heating element, with the infrared-away function. Contracting with the human body can absorb human body heat radiated far-infrared waves to improve the micro-circulation, expand epidermal capillaries, enhance the vitality of epidermal cells and promote metabolism.
The high-grade fabric-made underwear is soft, delicate, and antibacterial with good moisture permeability and skin-friendly nature. The fabric-made casual vest and T-shirt are soft and comfortable to wear. The fabric-made casual pajamas and home clothing of bright colors are skin-friendly, making the skin look delicate and soft. The fabric-made maternity clothes with the unique anti-ultraviolet function promote the anti-oxidation of human blood circulation. The fabric-made bed, uniquely soft and comfortable, creates good sleeping effects.
- October 24, 2018Sometimes it is a confusing task to buy sheets. There are a lot of options, and the difference seems to be small.view
- June 19, 2019ModalfabricModalproducts have good softness and good hygroscopicity, but their fabric stiffnessis poor. Most of them are now used in underwear production. Modal's knittedfabrics are mainly used to mak...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelfabrics have the "strength" of cotton and polyester, the"luxurious beauty" of wool fabrics and the "unique touch"and "soft pendant", which are tough in both dry and wet conditions. Inwet conditi...view
- March 8, 2019Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of...view
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view