Is Modal Fabric Warm?
Modal fiber has the advantage of combining the luxurious texture of natural fibers with the practicability of man-made fibers. Modal underwear has softness of cotton and smoothness of silk and flax. Its water permeability is superior to that of cotton.
Modal underwear has the characteristics of softness, smoothness and bright colors. The fabric feels especially smooth and bright. Its draping is better than that of the existing cotton, polyester and man-made cotton and it has pure silky luster and touch. It is a natural silk fabric.
The Modal underwear is softer than cotton underwear, but the cotton has a strong sense of thickness and far worse air permeability. As a result, cotton wears warm but Modal feels soft. There is also a clear distinction between the superfine and ordinary Modal, with the former superior both in softness and natural perpendicularity.
(1) The fiber fineness is 65.57% of cotton fibers and 76.92% of silk fineness.
(2) Modal fiber is soft, smooth and bright; The fabric feels special and smooth. It has bright luster as pure silk, which is a natural silk fabric.
(3) Modal fiber has the strength and toughness of synthetic fibers, which is stronger than pure cotton and polyester cotton.
(4) Its moisture absorption ability is 50% higher than that of the cotton fiber. Modal fiber fabric keeps dry with good penetrability and is ideal personal fabric and health care apparel products, helping promote the human physiological cycle and health.
(5) Compared with cotton fibers, Modal fiber has good shaping and dimensional stability so that the fabric has a natural anti-wrinkle and non-ironing ability, making it more convenient and natural to wear.
(6) It has good color durability compared with pure cotton and is more comfortable to wear. It doesn't fade or turn yellow. Therefore, Modal fabric is brightly colored and stable in texture. After 25 washing times, the cotton feels harder while Modal is the opposite. The more times of washing there are, the more beautiful it is.
To sum up, Modal fabrics are relatively warm to wear.
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view
- October 24, 2018Sometimes it is a confusing task to buy sheets. There are a lot of options, and the difference seems to be small.view
- February 22, 2018Medium and high-grade women's woven fabric - pictures of the Modal elastic fabric.Modal fabric is mainly used to make underwear, which has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright color aft...view
- February 22, 2018The main use of black tencel fabrics is to make jeans, men's shirts, suits, dresses, golf pants, curtains, sheets, pajamas, short-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, underwears, shorts and the like.Tencel fi...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable fibers and their textiles are a new type of textiles in the ascendant. It is compatible with the environment and is a green commodity loved by people. The development and utilization are re...view
- October 24, 2018For hot weather, cotton is one of the best fabrics. It is not only cheap and reasonably priced, but also good for high temperatures.view