Is Modal Fabric Warm?
Modal fiber has the advantage of combining the luxurious texture of natural fibers with the practicability of man-made fibers. Modal underwear has softness of cotton and smoothness of silk and flax. Its water permeability is superior to that of cotton.
Modal underwear has the characteristics of softness, smoothness and bright colors. The fabric feels especially smooth and bright. Its draping is better than that of the existing cotton, polyester and man-made cotton and it has pure silky luster and touch. It is a natural silk fabric.
The Modal underwear is softer than cotton underwear, but the cotton has a strong sense of thickness and far worse air permeability. As a result, cotton wears warm but Modal feels soft. There is also a clear distinction between the superfine and ordinary Modal, with the former superior both in softness and natural perpendicularity.
(1) The fiber fineness is 65.57% of cotton fibers and 76.92% of silk fineness.
(2) Modal fiber is soft, smooth and bright; The fabric feels special and smooth. It has bright luster as pure silk, which is a natural silk fabric.
(3) Modal fiber has the strength and toughness of synthetic fibers, which is stronger than pure cotton and polyester cotton.
(4) Its moisture absorption ability is 50% higher than that of the cotton fiber. Modal fiber fabric keeps dry with good penetrability and is ideal personal fabric and health care apparel products, helping promote the human physiological cycle and health.
(5) Compared with cotton fibers, Modal fiber has good shaping and dimensional stability so that the fabric has a natural anti-wrinkle and non-ironing ability, making it more convenient and natural to wear.
(6) It has good color durability compared with pure cotton and is more comfortable to wear. It doesn't fade or turn yellow. Therefore, Modal fabric is brightly colored and stable in texture. After 25 washing times, the cotton feels harder while Modal is the opposite. The more times of washing there are, the more beautiful it is.
To sum up, Modal fabrics are relatively warm to wear.
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- February 22, 2018Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a...view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view