Is Modal Fabric Warm?
Modal fiber has the advantage of combining the luxurious texture of natural fibers with the practicability of man-made fibers. Modal underwear has softness of cotton and smoothness of silk and flax. Its water permeability is superior to that of cotton.
Modal underwear has the characteristics of softness, smoothness and bright colors. The fabric feels especially smooth and bright. Its draping is better than that of the existing cotton, polyester and man-made cotton and it has pure silky luster and touch. It is a natural silk fabric.
The Modal underwear is softer than cotton underwear, but the cotton has a strong sense of thickness and far worse air permeability. As a result, cotton wears warm but Modal feels soft. There is also a clear distinction between the superfine and ordinary Modal, with the former superior both in softness and natural perpendicularity.
(1) The fiber fineness is 65.57% of cotton fibers and 76.92% of silk fineness.
(2) Modal fiber is soft, smooth and bright; The fabric feels special and smooth. It has bright luster as pure silk, which is a natural silk fabric.
(3) Modal fiber has the strength and toughness of synthetic fibers, which is stronger than pure cotton and polyester cotton.
(4) Its moisture absorption ability is 50% higher than that of the cotton fiber. Modal fiber fabric keeps dry with good penetrability and is ideal personal fabric and health care apparel products, helping promote the human physiological cycle and health.
(5) Compared with cotton fibers, Modal fiber has good shaping and dimensional stability so that the fabric has a natural anti-wrinkle and non-ironing ability, making it more convenient and natural to wear.
(6) It has good color durability compared with pure cotton and is more comfortable to wear. It doesn't fade or turn yellow. Therefore, Modal fabric is brightly colored and stable in texture. After 25 washing times, the cotton feels harder while Modal is the opposite. The more times of washing there are, the more beautiful it is.
To sum up, Modal fabrics are relatively warm to wear.
- March 8, 2019Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Lyocell Fibre Fabric?Ithink many people will ask this question, because Lyocell fibers are not oftenheard in our lives. We are familiar with cotton, polyester and linen, so todaywe will introdu...view
- February 22, 2018Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a...view
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view
- October 17, 2018What is Lyocell FabricLyocell fabric refers to an perfect eco friendly which is considered as a milestone in environmentally sustainable textiles development. Lyocell is a popular man made fibre. Lyoc...view
- February 22, 2018view