Degradable Cellulosic Fabric
Degradable fibers and their textiles are a new type of textiles in the ascendant. It is compatible with the environment and is a green commodity loved by people. The development and utilization are related to the great event that human beings live safely and comfortably on the earth and benefit future generations. So it is imperative to vigorously to develop and utilize degradable textiles.
Biodegradable polymeric materials refer to materials that can be degraded by microorganisms (such as bacteria, fungi, algae, etc.) or their secretions under the action of enzymatic or chemical decomposition at a certain time and under appropriate natural conditions, including biophysical degradation and biochemical degradation. Biophysical degradation refers to the degradation process that occurs when microorganisms attack and erode polymer materials because the growth of biological cells makes the molecular structure of polymer unchanged, and then the polymer produces biophysical effects. Biochemical degradation is due to the direct action of microorganisms or enzymes, which causes the polymer to decompose or oxidize into small molecules until it finally decomposes into carbon dioxide and water. This degradation mode belongs to biochemical degradation mode. The degradation of polymers by microorganisms is mainly hydrolysis. Most biodegradable polymers are degraded by hydrolysis and solubilization, such as natural polymer starch, protein cellulose and so on.
Olifen environmental protective cloth, also known as polypropylene filament products, is a new textile material which is made of special polypropylene fibers with biodegradability obtained by modification and widely used in leisure tourism products. The product is blended with polypropylene by special anti-aging agent made of anti-ultraviolet agent andanti-infrared agent. Woven from differential fiber, Olifen environmental protective cloth has high thermal stability and light stability, good anti-ultraviolet, anti-infrared properties and can prolong the use time of the product. In addition, a special degrading agent containing superfine titanium dioxide is developed by ourselves. And microencapsulated into 10-20um particles, which are evenly coated on the surface of modified polypropylene fibers in the spinning process, so that the biodegradation process of polypropylene fibers and their fabrics could be controlled after one and a half years of use, meeting the requirements of environmental protection since the environment was not polluted.
- June 19, 2019Tencelhas excellent hygroscopicity, smoothness and elegance, good strength and almostthe same dry strength as polyester. At the same time, Tencel has a high wetstrength dry-wet strength ratio of 85. P...view
- October 17, 2018What is Lyocell FabricLyocell fabric refers to an perfect eco friendly which is considered as a milestone in environmentally sustainable textiles development. Lyocell is a popular man made fibre. Lyoc...view
- March 8, 2019Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The ae...view
- February 22, 2018Defining Tencel fabricsTencel fabric is a kind of cellulose fibers, which adopts the solvent spinning technology. Its dry strength is slightly lower than that of the polyester, but obviously higher th...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view
- February 22, 2018Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a...view