Degradable Cellulosic Fabric
Degradable fibers and their textiles are a new type of textiles in the ascendant. It is compatible with the environment and is a green commodity loved by people. The development and utilization are related to the great event that human beings live safely and comfortably on the earth and benefit future generations. So it is imperative to vigorously to develop and utilize degradable textiles.
Biodegradable polymeric materials refer to materials that can be degraded by microorganisms (such as bacteria, fungi, algae, etc.) or their secretions under the action of enzymatic or chemical decomposition at a certain time and under appropriate natural conditions, including biophysical degradation and biochemical degradation. Biophysical degradation refers to the degradation process that occurs when microorganisms attack and erode polymer materials because the growth of biological cells makes the molecular structure of polymer unchanged, and then the polymer produces biophysical effects. Biochemical degradation is due to the direct action of microorganisms or enzymes, which causes the polymer to decompose or oxidize into small molecules until it finally decomposes into carbon dioxide and water. This degradation mode belongs to biochemical degradation mode. The degradation of polymers by microorganisms is mainly hydrolysis. Most biodegradable polymers are degraded by hydrolysis and solubilization, such as natural polymer starch, protein cellulose and so on.
Olifen environmental protective cloth, also known as polypropylene filament products, is a new textile material which is made of special polypropylene fibers with biodegradability obtained by modification and widely used in leisure tourism products. The product is blended with polypropylene by special anti-aging agent made of anti-ultraviolet agent andanti-infrared agent. Woven from differential fiber, Olifen environmental protective cloth has high thermal stability and light stability, good anti-ultraviolet, anti-infrared properties and can prolong the use time of the product. In addition, a special degrading agent containing superfine titanium dioxide is developed by ourselves. And microencapsulated into 10-20um particles, which are evenly coated on the surface of modified polypropylene fibers in the spinning process, so that the biodegradation process of polypropylene fibers and their fabrics could be controlled after one and a half years of use, meeting the requirements of environmental protection since the environment was not polluted.
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a kind of man-made cellulose fibre, which is translated from English TENCEL.The International Bureau of Man-made and Synthetic Fiber Standards has named itLyocell, and its commercial name in ...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel cupro fabric is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern co...view
- March 8, 2019Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.Sustainable clothing is made from different organic ...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view