Degradable Cellulosic Fabric
Degradable fibers and their textiles are a new type of textiles in the ascendant. It is compatible with the environment and is a green commodity loved by people. The development and utilization are related to the great event that human beings live safely and comfortably on the earth and benefit future generations. So it is imperative to vigorously to develop and utilize degradable textiles.
Biodegradable polymeric materials refer to materials that can be degraded by microorganisms (such as bacteria, fungi, algae, etc.) or their secretions under the action of enzymatic or chemical decomposition at a certain time and under appropriate natural conditions, including biophysical degradation and biochemical degradation. Biophysical degradation refers to the degradation process that occurs when microorganisms attack and erode polymer materials because the growth of biological cells makes the molecular structure of polymer unchanged, and then the polymer produces biophysical effects. Biochemical degradation is due to the direct action of microorganisms or enzymes, which causes the polymer to decompose or oxidize into small molecules until it finally decomposes into carbon dioxide and water. This degradation mode belongs to biochemical degradation mode. The degradation of polymers by microorganisms is mainly hydrolysis. Most biodegradable polymers are degraded by hydrolysis and solubilization, such as natural polymer starch, protein cellulose and so on.
Olifen environmental protective cloth, also known as polypropylene filament products, is a new textile material which is made of special polypropylene fibers with biodegradability obtained by modification and widely used in leisure tourism products. The product is blended with polypropylene by special anti-aging agent made of anti-ultraviolet agent andanti-infrared agent. Woven from differential fiber, Olifen environmental protective cloth has high thermal stability and light stability, good anti-ultraviolet, anti-infrared properties and can prolong the use time of the product. In addition, a special degrading agent containing superfine titanium dioxide is developed by ourselves. And microencapsulated into 10-20um particles, which are evenly coated on the surface of modified polypropylene fibers in the spinning process, so that the biodegradation process of polypropylene fibers and their fabrics could be controlled after one and a half years of use, meeting the requirements of environmental protection since the environment was not polluted.
- February 22, 2018view
- June 19, 20191. Perfect hygroscopicity management functionThanks to the strong capillary function of silk, cotton and hemp, the hygroscopicity and moisture dissipation properties of the combination of the three fu...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a brand-new fiber produced by solvent spinning from wood pulp. It has thecomfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of woolfabrics and the unique touch and soft sag of...view
- June 19, 2019Last week, Dashu went to Japan. In a shopping mall, he accompanied my wife to see the clothes. The clothes were very comfortable. My wife loved them very much and bought several pieces at one time. I ...view
- June 19, 2019Naturalfiber-CottonCottonfiber is an organic combination of cellulose and a small amount of waxy substances,nitrogen and pectin. Pure cotton fabric has no irritation, no negative effectand good hygien...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view