Introduction To Tencel Cupro Fabric
Due to the evenness and tightness of the tencel yarn, the resulting tencel is stiff and lacks drooping. However, sand washing makes the tencel soft and its drape feel exceptionally good, showing the gray frost like mossy peach skin velvet in a retro style, which is the characteristics of sand washing.
We often say that tencel is soft, comfortable and refreshing. In fact, these external characteristics are produced after sand washing. Professionals who specialize in the production of tencel generally know that the craft of tencel is divided into two processes: single sand and double sand. Single sand means to dd a sand washing process after the dyeing of the cylinder, because the texture is too rough and stiff, so that the flexibility of the tencel is greatly increased and the drape is also very good, so it is particularly comfortable to wear.
The 100% natural material together with the environmentally-friendly manufacturing process, allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and is environmentally friendly.
Tencel cupro fabric is to aggravate the effect of sand washing. After pretreatment of the grey fabric and before entering the dyeing vat, a sand wash is carried out to make the tencel fiber open initially, and after dyeing, another sand wash is carried out again. The two sand washes are called double sand. Naturally, after the double sand, the tencel feels softer, the cloth has a stronger frost feel, and the drape is also greatly increased. Generally, the spring and summer flexible women's wear will not only use the thin tencel, but also achieve better wearing comfort through the double sand.
It has good spinnability: it can be purely spun, or blended with cotton, wool, silk, hemp, chemical fiber, cashmere and other fibers. It is suitable for spinning all kinds of machine yarns and knitting yarns.
Tencel has high moisture absorption and the cross section of it is round or oval, with beautiful luster, soft feel, good suspension, and good fluidity. It is a new and effective product.
When washing tencel cupro fabric, remember to be more gentle than cotton; avoid hard rub, hard brush wash, and hard wring; and it should be folded to drain the water.
- June 19, 2019The perfect combination of tencel, cotton and hemp can make this summer more breathable and comfortable. At the same time, it can also make our love for bedding more pure and free.Natural fibers exist...view
- February 22, 2018Defining Tencel fabricsTencel fabric is a kind of cellulose fibers, which adopts the solvent spinning technology. Its dry strength is slightly lower than that of the polyester, but obviously higher th...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view
- March 8, 2019In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garmen...view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a kind of man-made cellulose fibre, which is translated from English TENCEL.The International Bureau of Man-made and Synthetic Fiber Standards has named itLyocell, and its commercial name in ...view