Allergic To Modal Fabrics
The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human body. It can be decomposed naturally leading no harm to the environment. Natural Modal fiber has many advantages with cotton softness, silky luster and flax smoothness. It has good water absorption and air permeability, better than those of cotton. Modal cloth feels fine and has good draping so the wearing effect is good. Good form stability, natural anti-wrinkle and non-ironing make it more convenient and natural to wear. In addition, Modal fiber also has a high dyeing rate with bright colors. Most importantly, the Modal fiber can be blended with any other fiber. Based on the above advantages, Modal fabric is widely used in clothing production.
The Modal has good flexibility and moisture absorption, but its fabric is of poor quality. It's now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright color after dyeing, enough to make it into coats. Therefore, Modal has become an increasingly used material for garments and their decorative fabrics.
Modal fabric defect
Modal fabrics is nearly perfect. One of its drawbacks is that it is very diffused so the pure Modal fabric is very small and easily deformed. Most are mixed with other materials, such as cotton, polyester and other woven fabrics. Another drawback is that a few allergic people are not well suited to wear it. Although the Modal fabric has no harmful materials, but some may be allergic because it's processed by chemical fibers. Its main symptoms include red points and itching.
- June 19, 2019The perfect combination of tencel, cotton and hemp can make this summer more breathable and comfortable. At the same time, it can also make our love for bedding more pure and free.Natural fibers exist...view
- June 19, 2019(1) Crepe fabrics: Use the characteristics of the tencel that it can add 40% volume in the wet condition. Because of the volume expansion of tencel in wet state, the other direction of the fiber will ...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelfabrics have the "strength" of cotton and polyester, the"luxurious beauty" of wool fabrics and the "unique touch"and "soft pendant", which are tough in both dry and wet conditions. Inwet conditi...view
- June 19, 2019Because tencel cotton spandex fabrics have exclusive high-quality performance in spring and summer, there are many imitations on the market. Because they are not easy to identify for the customers, so...view
- June 19, 20191. Theybelong to regenerated cellulose fibers:Regeneratedcellulose fibers are made from natural cellulose such as cotton short staple,wood, bamboo, bagasse, reed, etc. by chemical treatment and mechan...view
- August 7, 20181.Modal has the characteristics of high strength fiber uniformity, and the wet strength is about 50% of the dry strength, which is superior to the performance of adhesive, and has good spinnability an...view