Allergic To Modal Fabrics
The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human body. It can be decomposed naturally leading no harm to the environment. Natural Modal fiber has many advantages with cotton softness, silky luster and flax smoothness. It has good water absorption and air permeability, better than those of cotton. Modal cloth feels fine and has good draping so the wearing effect is good. Good form stability, natural anti-wrinkle and non-ironing make it more convenient and natural to wear. In addition, Modal fiber also has a high dyeing rate with bright colors. Most importantly, the Modal fiber can be blended with any other fiber. Based on the above advantages, Modal fabric is widely used in clothing production.
The Modal has good flexibility and moisture absorption, but its fabric is of poor quality. It's now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright color after dyeing, enough to make it into coats. Therefore, Modal has become an increasingly used material for garments and their decorative fabrics.
Modal fabric defect
Modal fabrics is nearly perfect. One of its drawbacks is that it is very diffused so the pure Modal fabric is very small and easily deformed. Most are mixed with other materials, such as cotton, polyester and other woven fabrics. Another drawback is that a few allergic people are not well suited to wear it. Although the Modal fabric has no harmful materials, but some may be allergic because it's processed by chemical fibers. Its main symptoms include red points and itching.
- August 15, 2018Tencel linen fabric is an optimized combination of regenerated cellulose fiber tencel and high-quality natural fiber linen. The development and design principle is to melt the soft and beautiful silk ...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the f...view
- August 7, 2018Properties of the modal fiber1. The fineness of 100 modal fibre material is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dtex. Modal fiber is soft, bright, clean and colorful. It...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view
- March 8, 2019Facing increasingly serious social problems such as ecological pollution, resource exhaustion and excessive energy consumption,in the reflection of industrial development, mankind has gradually develo...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view