Allergic To Modal Fabrics
The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human body. It can be decomposed naturally leading no harm to the environment. Natural Modal fiber has many advantages with cotton softness, silky luster and flax smoothness. It has good water absorption and air permeability, better than those of cotton. Modal cloth feels fine and has good draping so the wearing effect is good. Good form stability, natural anti-wrinkle and non-ironing make it more convenient and natural to wear. In addition, Modal fiber also has a high dyeing rate with bright colors. Most importantly, the Modal fiber can be blended with any other fiber. Based on the above advantages, Modal fabric is widely used in clothing production.
The Modal has good flexibility and moisture absorption, but its fabric is of poor quality. It's now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright color after dyeing, enough to make it into coats. Therefore, Modal has become an increasingly used material for garments and their decorative fabrics.
Modal fabric defect
Modal fabrics is nearly perfect. One of its drawbacks is that it is very diffused so the pure Modal fabric is very small and easily deformed. Most are mixed with other materials, such as cotton, polyester and other woven fabrics. Another drawback is that a few allergic people are not well suited to wear it. Although the Modal fabric has no harmful materials, but some may be allergic because it's processed by chemical fibers. Its main symptoms include red points and itching.
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view
- February 22, 2018Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the iro...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelquilt has many advantages. It's definitely a good choice in summer. But in thecleaning process, we found that many people do not pay much attention to themethod, leading to the Tencel pilling, f...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- June 19, 2019Naturalfiber-CottonCottonfiber is an organic combination of cellulose and a small amount of waxy substances,nitrogen and pectin. Pure cotton fabric has no irritation, no negative effectand good hygien...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view