Allergic To Modal Fabrics
The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human body. It can be decomposed naturally leading no harm to the environment. Natural Modal fiber has many advantages with cotton softness, silky luster and flax smoothness. It has good water absorption and air permeability, better than those of cotton. Modal cloth feels fine and has good draping so the wearing effect is good. Good form stability, natural anti-wrinkle and non-ironing make it more convenient and natural to wear. In addition, Modal fiber also has a high dyeing rate with bright colors. Most importantly, the Modal fiber can be blended with any other fiber. Based on the above advantages, Modal fabric is widely used in clothing production.
The Modal has good flexibility and moisture absorption, but its fabric is of poor quality. It's now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright color after dyeing, enough to make it into coats. Therefore, Modal has become an increasingly used material for garments and their decorative fabrics.
Modal fabric defect
Modal fabrics is nearly perfect. One of its drawbacks is that it is very diffused so the pure Modal fabric is very small and easily deformed. Most are mixed with other materials, such as cotton, polyester and other woven fabrics. Another drawback is that a few allergic people are not well suited to wear it. Although the Modal fabric has no harmful materials, but some may be allergic because it's processed by chemical fibers. Its main symptoms include red points and itching.
- March 8, 2019Degradable fibers and their textiles are a new type of textiles in the ascendant. It is compatible with the environment and is a green commodity loved by people. The development and utilization are re...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- March 8, 2019Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.Sustainable clothing is made from different organic ...view
- June 19, 2019(1) Crepe fabrics: Use the characteristics of the tencel that it can add 40% volume in the wet condition. Because of the volume expansion of tencel in wet state, the other direction of the fiber will ...view