Allergic To Modal Fabrics
The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human body. It can be decomposed naturally leading no harm to the environment. Natural Modal fiber has many advantages with cotton softness, silky luster and flax smoothness. It has good water absorption and air permeability, better than those of cotton. Modal cloth feels fine and has good draping so the wearing effect is good. Good form stability, natural anti-wrinkle and non-ironing make it more convenient and natural to wear. In addition, Modal fiber also has a high dyeing rate with bright colors. Most importantly, the Modal fiber can be blended with any other fiber. Based on the above advantages, Modal fabric is widely used in clothing production.
The Modal has good flexibility and moisture absorption, but its fabric is of poor quality. It's now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright color after dyeing, enough to make it into coats. Therefore, Modal has become an increasingly used material for garments and their decorative fabrics.
Modal fabric defect
Modal fabrics is nearly perfect. One of its drawbacks is that it is very diffused so the pure Modal fabric is very small and easily deformed. Most are mixed with other materials, such as cotton, polyester and other woven fabrics. Another drawback is that a few allergic people are not well suited to wear it. Although the Modal fabric has no harmful materials, but some may be allergic because it's processed by chemical fibers. Its main symptoms include red points and itching.
- October 24, 2018Lyocell is a rayon fabric that uses an innovative spinning process to dissolve cellulose or wood pulp. It applies to almost everything from denim to towels.view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a kind of regenerated cellulose fibers with multi-fiber qualitycharacteristics, such as moisture absorption and breathability of cotton,durable strength of polyester, gorgeous feeling of wool...view
- August 7, 2018Properties of the modal fiber1. The fineness of 100 modal fibre material is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dtex. Modal fiber is soft, bright, clean and colorful. It...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view
- August 15, 2018What fabric is tencel linen? Tencel linen fabric is a general term for fabrics containing tencel and linen.Tencel is a kind of regenerated cellulose fiber extracted from the original ecological pulp. ...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel cupro fabric is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern co...view