Improve The Environment-Friendly Fabric
In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garment functional fabrics. We analyze the environmental impact of functional fabrics for knitted garments by investigating the types of knitted garments, the distribution of functional fabrics industry and the application scope of knitted fabrics.According to the environmental protection standard of functional fabrics for knitted garments, we put forward the improvement direction of environmental protection for functional fabrics. Combining with the practical application demand of fabrics, the environmental protection problems of functional fabrics of knitted garments are improved by using green environmental protection fibers. At the same time, we analyzing the difficulties in the improvement process, and introducing Tencel and Modal in order to improve the environmental protection of knitted garment functional fabrics.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Its raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp,then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled in the end. The recovery rate is over 99%. Tencel is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment.
Modal:Modal is a cellulose regenerated fiber of high-temperature modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company of Austria. The raw material of the fibe are European sample tree s which are first made into wood pulps and then processed into fibers by special spinning process...The raw material of this product is a kind of cellulose fiber, so it belongs to cellulose fiber like cotton and is a pure natural fiber...Modal is a completely natural material, harmless to human body.It can decompose naturally,which is harmless to the environment. And there is no pollution in the whole production process of fibers.
- March 8, 2019Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the f...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view
- June 19, 2019Last week, Dashu went to Japan. In a shopping mall, he accompanied my wife to see the clothes. The clothes were very comfortable. My wife loved them very much and bought several pieces at one time. I ...view
- August 15, 2018What fabric is tencel linen? Tencel linen fabric is a general term for fabrics containing tencel and linen.Tencel is a kind of regenerated cellulose fiber extracted from the original ecological pulp. ...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view