Improve The Environment-Friendly Fabric
In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garment functional fabrics. We analyze the environmental impact of functional fabrics for knitted garments by investigating the types of knitted garments, the distribution of functional fabrics industry and the application scope of knitted fabrics.According to the environmental protection standard of functional fabrics for knitted garments, we put forward the improvement direction of environmental protection for functional fabrics. Combining with the practical application demand of fabrics, the environmental protection problems of functional fabrics of knitted garments are improved by using green environmental protection fibers. At the same time, we analyzing the difficulties in the improvement process, and introducing Tencel and Modal in order to improve the environmental protection of knitted garment functional fabrics.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Its raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp,then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled in the end. The recovery rate is over 99%. Tencel is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment.
Modal:Modal is a cellulose regenerated fiber of high-temperature modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company of Austria. The raw material of the fibe are European sample tree s which are first made into wood pulps and then processed into fibers by special spinning process...The raw material of this product is a kind of cellulose fiber, so it belongs to cellulose fiber like cotton and is a pure natural fiber...Modal is a completely natural material, harmless to human body.It can decompose naturally,which is harmless to the environment. And there is no pollution in the whole production process of fibers.
- October 17, 2018What is Lyocell FabricLyocell fabric refers to an perfect eco friendly which is considered as a milestone in environmentally sustainable textiles development. Lyocell is a popular man made fibre. Lyoc...view
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view
- February 22, 2018The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing ...view
- March 8, 2019Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fiber has the advantage of combining the luxurious texture of natural fibers with the practicability of man-made fibers. Modal underwear has softness of cotton and smoothness of silk and flax. I...view