Improve The Environment-Friendly Fabric
In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garment functional fabrics. We analyze the environmental impact of functional fabrics for knitted garments by investigating the types of knitted garments, the distribution of functional fabrics industry and the application scope of knitted fabrics.According to the environmental protection standard of functional fabrics for knitted garments, we put forward the improvement direction of environmental protection for functional fabrics. Combining with the practical application demand of fabrics, the environmental protection problems of functional fabrics of knitted garments are improved by using green environmental protection fibers. At the same time, we analyzing the difficulties in the improvement process, and introducing Tencel and Modal in order to improve the environmental protection of knitted garment functional fabrics.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Its raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp,then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled in the end. The recovery rate is over 99%. Tencel is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment.
Modal:Modal is a cellulose regenerated fiber of high-temperature modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company of Austria. The raw material of the fibe are European sample tree s which are first made into wood pulps and then processed into fibers by special spinning process...The raw material of this product is a kind of cellulose fiber, so it belongs to cellulose fiber like cotton and is a pure natural fiber...Modal is a completely natural material, harmless to human body.It can decompose naturally,which is harmless to the environment. And there is no pollution in the whole production process of fibers.
- February 22, 2018The main use of black tencel fabrics is to make jeans, men's shirts, suits, dresses, golf pants, curtains, sheets, pajamas, short-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, underwears, shorts and the like.Tencel fi...view
- August 15, 2018Due to the evenness and tightness of the tencel yarn, the resulting tencel is stiff and lacks drooping. However, sand washing makes the tencel soft and its drape feel exceptionally good, showing the g...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel cupro fabric is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern co...view
- August 15, 2018The Environmental Characteristics of TencelThe raw material comes from wood, which can be naturally regenerated. The wood is made into wood pulp. The NMMO spinning process is used to dissolve the wood...view
- February 22, 2018The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing ...view
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view