Improve The Environment-Friendly Fabric
In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garment functional fabrics. We analyze the environmental impact of functional fabrics for knitted garments by investigating the types of knitted garments, the distribution of functional fabrics industry and the application scope of knitted fabrics.According to the environmental protection standard of functional fabrics for knitted garments, we put forward the improvement direction of environmental protection for functional fabrics. Combining with the practical application demand of fabrics, the environmental protection problems of functional fabrics of knitted garments are improved by using green environmental protection fibers. At the same time, we analyzing the difficulties in the improvement process, and introducing Tencel and Modal in order to improve the environmental protection of knitted garment functional fabrics.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Its raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp,then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled in the end. The recovery rate is over 99%. Tencel is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment.
Modal:Modal is a cellulose regenerated fiber of high-temperature modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company of Austria. The raw material of the fibe are European sample tree s which are first made into wood pulps and then processed into fibers by special spinning process...The raw material of this product is a kind of cellulose fiber, so it belongs to cellulose fiber like cotton and is a pure natural fiber...Modal is a completely natural material, harmless to human body.It can decompose naturally,which is harmless to the environment. And there is no pollution in the whole production process of fibers.
- June 19, 2019Because tencel cotton spandex fabrics have exclusive high-quality performance in spring and summer, there are many imitations on the market. Because they are not easy to identify for the customers, so...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelquilt has many advantages. It's definitely a good choice in summer. But in thecleaning process, we found that many people do not pay much attention to themethod, leading to the Tencel pilling, f...view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view
- October 17, 2018What is Lyocell FabricLyocell fabric refers to an perfect eco friendly which is considered as a milestone in environmentally sustainable textiles development. Lyocell is a popular man made fibre. Lyoc...view