Improve The Environment-Friendly Fabric
In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garment functional fabrics. We analyze the environmental impact of functional fabrics for knitted garments by investigating the types of knitted garments, the distribution of functional fabrics industry and the application scope of knitted fabrics.According to the environmental protection standard of functional fabrics for knitted garments, we put forward the improvement direction of environmental protection for functional fabrics. Combining with the practical application demand of fabrics, the environmental protection problems of functional fabrics of knitted garments are improved by using green environmental protection fibers. At the same time, we analyzing the difficulties in the improvement process, and introducing Tencel and Modal in order to improve the environmental protection of knitted garment functional fabrics.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Its raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp,then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled in the end. The recovery rate is over 99%. Tencel is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment.
Modal:Modal is a cellulose regenerated fiber of high-temperature modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company of Austria. The raw material of the fibe are European sample tree s which are first made into wood pulps and then processed into fibers by special spinning process...The raw material of this product is a kind of cellulose fiber, so it belongs to cellulose fiber like cotton and is a pure natural fiber...Modal is a completely natural material, harmless to human body.It can decompose naturally,which is harmless to the environment. And there is no pollution in the whole production process of fibers.
- August 15, 2018Due to the evenness and tightness of the tencel yarn, the resulting tencel is stiff and lacks drooping. However, sand washing makes the tencel soft and its drape feel exceptionally good, showing the g...view
- February 22, 2018view
- June 19, 2019Because tencel cotton spandex fabrics have exclusive high-quality performance in spring and summer, there are many imitations on the market. Because they are not easy to identify for the customers, so...view
- March 8, 2019Facing increasingly serious social problems such as ecological pollution, resource exhaustion and excessive energy consumption,in the reflection of industrial development, mankind has gradually develo...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabric is the high humidity modulus of cellulose fibers developed by the Lenzing Company. Its raw material is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers thr...view