Introduction To Lycra Fabric
Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics will have a triangular tag, which is also a symbol of high quality. So, what is the advantage of Lycra? According to quality statement of DuPont, Lycra differs from traditional elastic fibers in that it can stretch up to 500% and return to its original state. Here are some of the functional characteristics of Lycra fabrics.
Lycra fiber can be stretched very easily, but it can be attached to the surface of the human body after recovery, and the binding force to the human body is very small. Lycra fiber can also be used in combination with any fiber, including wool, hemp, silk and cotton to make various high-grade elastic fabrics. These Lycra fabrics have excellent close0fitting, elasticity and loose natural characteristics, so it will be very comfortable to wear them when you do activities. Moreover, unlike most spandex yarns, Lycra has a special chemical structure that does not grow mildew in a wet-heat sealed space after being wet by water. Therefore, Lycra is known as a "friendly" fiber, not only because it can be thoroughly blended with natural and man-made fibers, but also because it increases the comfort, fit, movement, and longevity of the fabric or clothing.
Lycra is a kind of artificial elastic fiber invented exclusively by DuPont. It can be stretched 4 to 7 times freely and quickly returns to its original length after the external force is released. It cannot be used alone and can be interwoven with any other artificial or natural fiber. It does not change the appearance of the fabric and is an invisible fiber that greatly improves the performance of the fabric. Lycra has outstanding stretchability. For knitwear, its multi-directional extension is determined by the fabric itself, and Lycra brings only the elasticity of stretching and recovery. Machine fabrics are malleable only in the direction woven into Lycra, such as warp knitting (straight direction) or weft knitting (horizontal direction). The trousers benefit from the warp elasticity, while the two-way stretch fabric with Lycra provides great comfort and freedom in both directions. Therefore, folds of trousers, jackets and other women's ready-to-wear made of Lycra fabrics can be easily and automatically restored, and clothes are more elegant and not easy to deform. Even if Lycra fabric is used to make the rigorous suit, coat, etc., there is no sense of urgency and constraint. It’s also a good idea to add a little Lycra to T-shirts, underwear, bodybuilding pants and other knitted goods, which can them more fit and comfortable.
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view
- October 24, 2018Lyocell is a rayon fabric that uses an innovative spinning process to dissolve cellulose or wood pulp. It applies to almost everything from denim to towels.view
- February 22, 2018Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the iro...view
- February 22, 2018The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing ...view
- August 7, 2018100 Modal fabric is divided into knitted modal fabric and woven modal fabric.Knitted modal fabric is believed to be familiar to most people. It has been widely used in underwear and bra for many years...view
- August 15, 2018What fabric is tencel linen? Tencel linen fabric is a general term for fabrics containing tencel and linen.Tencel is a kind of regenerated cellulose fiber extracted from the original ecological pulp. ...view