Lyocell (English Lyocell), commonly known as "Tencel". It was produced in the mid-1990s with natural plant fibers as raw materials. It is known as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fibers for nearly half a century. Lyocell fibers have many excellent properties of both natural fibers and synthetic fibers. Lyocell is a green fiber whose raw material is inexhaustible cellulose in nature. The production process has no chemical reaction, the solvent used is non-toxic, the waste can be biodegraded, and the production process is simple. It can not only save petroleum resources, but also meet the requirements of environmental protection. Therefore, in recent years, it has attracted great attention in the field of macromolecule materials at home and abroad.
It not only has the characteristics of comfort, good handle and easy dyeing of natural fiber cotton, but also has the environmental protection advantages that traditional viscose fiber does not have. Viscose fibers will release harmful gases such as carbon disulfide and hydrogen sulfide in the production process, polluting the environment, so they have been gradually eliminated in developed countries.
are made from pulp formed by mashing of renewable bamboo and wood. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery rate as high as 99.7%, which is not only energy-saving, environmental protection, but also sustainable development.
The clothes made of this fiber not only have natural luster, smooth handle, high strength and almost no shrinkage, but also have good moisture permeability and air permeability. The fabric blended with wool has good effect.
Advantages of Lyocell fiber:
1. Green environmental protection, no chemical reaction in the process, biodegradable, beneficial to the environment and health.
2. In practical wear, cotton has sweat absorption and air permeability in summer. Autumn and winter, there is a certain degree of warmth, no static electricity, anti-allergy. At the same time, it also has high strength and wear resistance of polyester.
3. On the hand feel, it has silk's smooth touch and soft feeling.
4. In dyeing and printing, the fixing is good, and it is not easy to fade.
5. Appearance, with the luxurious beauty of wool fabrics, and Modal's sense of sagging.
6. In washing, anti-pilling and small shrinkage.
Lyocell fiber faults:
1. Easy to scratch holes, the higher the composition of Lyocell clothing, the more prone to such a situation.
2. Be delicate in washing and do not screw it dry.
3. Detergents that are not acid-alkali resistant and can not be contacted with alkaline or acidic detergents.