The Advantages Of Lyocell Fabric
1.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.
2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.4
3.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical friction in the wet state, the tencel fiber will split along the fiber axis, and the unique peach skin fluff style can be obtained after processing.
4.Good spinnability: It can be purely spun, or blended with cotton, wool, silk, hemp, chemical fiber, cashmere and other fibers. It is suitable for spinning all kinds of machine yarns and knitting yarns.
It has the comfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of wool fabric and the unique touch and soft drape of silk. It is extremely tough whether in dry or wet conditions. In the wet state, it is the first cellulose fiber that is much stronger than cotton. The 100% pure natural materials, together with environmentally friendly manufacturing processes, allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and is environmentally friendly. And It is called the 21st century green fiber.
- June 19, 2019ModalfabricModalproducts have good softness and good hygroscopicity, but their fabric stiffnessis poor. Most of them are now used in underwear production. Modal's knittedfabrics are mainly used to mak...view
- June 19, 2019Because tencel cotton spandex fabrics have exclusive high-quality performance in spring and summer, there are many imitations on the market. Because they are not easy to identify for the customers, so...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view
- August 15, 2018Due to the evenness and tightness of the tencel yarn, the resulting tencel is stiff and lacks drooping. However, sand washing makes the tencel soft and its drape feel exceptionally good, showing the g...view
- June 19, 20191. Theybelong to regenerated cellulose fibers:Regeneratedcellulose fibers are made from natural cellulose such as cotton short staple,wood, bamboo, bagasse, reed, etc. by chemical treatment and mechan...view
- August 7, 2018100 Modal fabric is divided into knitted modal fabric and woven modal fabric.Knitted modal fabric is believed to be familiar to most people. It has been widely used in underwear and bra for many years...view