The Advantages Of Lyocell Fabric
1.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.
2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.4
3.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical friction in the wet state, the tencel fiber will split along the fiber axis, and the unique peach skin fluff style can be obtained after processing.
4.Good spinnability: It can be purely spun, or blended with cotton, wool, silk, hemp, chemical fiber, cashmere and other fibers. It is suitable for spinning all kinds of machine yarns and knitting yarns.
It has the comfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of wool fabric and the unique touch and soft drape of silk. It is extremely tough whether in dry or wet conditions. In the wet state, it is the first cellulose fiber that is much stronger than cotton. The 100% pure natural materials, together with environmentally friendly manufacturing processes, allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and is environmentally friendly. And It is called the 21st century green fiber.
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- March 8, 2019Cotton and hemp fibers: Both cotton and hemp fibers are natural fibers widely used in the market at present. Cotton fibers are seed fibers made of the epithelial cells of the fertilized ovule which ar...view
- June 19, 2019Because tencel cotton spandex fabrics have exclusive high-quality performance in spring and summer, there are many imitations on the market. Because they are not easy to identify for the customers, so...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view