How To Make Good Use Of Sustainable Fabric
Facing increasingly serious social problems such as ecological pollution, resource exhaustion and excessive energy consumption,in the reflection of industrial development, mankind has gradually developed into a green concept aiming at protecting the earth and promoting healthy life...Under the guidance of this concept, a new mode of life and development is quietly taking shape, and human society is transiting from industrial civilization to ecological civilization. In order to adapt to the green economy, the textile and garment industry are actively transforming and upgrading, vigorously developing a sustainable economy, and striving to bring environmental protection into the fashion industry.
Nowadays, green consumption and production mode have aroused a new fashion in the garment industry...In the face of the situation that environmental protection has become an important production and consumption index, how to ensure the green and non-toxic products has become an urgent problem to be solved in the garment industry. As we all know, fabrics are the beginning of a garment commodity, and the pollution caused by the production and processing of fabrics accounts for the main part of the garment industry pollutants, which is the most serious link affecting the ecological environment. Therefore, from the source of garment production, that is, fabrics manufacturing process to control the generation of pollutants will become extremely environmentally friendly and practical significant. How to make good use of environmentally friendly fabrics in garments is the key to realize the green development of the garment industry.
1.Reduce water consumption
The method is to use Cationic technology, which can pretreat different kinds of textile materials (such as fibers, yarns, fabrics, ready-made clothes), and then dye them through fiber dyeing, yarn dyeing, piece dyeing or garment dyeing to achieve an excellent effect:The greatest bright spot of environmental pollution-free color technology lies in overturning the characteristics of heavy pollution in traditional dyeing.It achieves salt-free, alkali-free, continuous dyeing and zero sewage discharge.
2.Control the use of formaldehyde and azo
In the energy consumption of today's printing and dyeing industry, the discharge of water and sewage has occupied a large cost of dyeing.If dyeing with reactive dyes, vat dyes and washing, reductive oxidation, soaping, and other processes are adopted, more water will be used and drained. Therefore, we use a new type of paint dyeing to replace some reactive and VAT dyes.
METHODS: Use deepening technology to make the fibers have positive charges. The dispersant of coatings contains a certain amount of anionic additives.,It improves the adsorbability of fibers to coatings and thus improves the dyeing depth of coatings. It can dye medium and dark colors. It replaces traditional adhesives with wet rubbing fastness enhancers to achieve a one-step method of fixing and softening coatings.
- October 24, 2018For hot weather, cotton is one of the best fabrics. It is not only cheap and reasonably priced, but also good for high temperatures.view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabrics has very good softness and hygroscopicity with poor fabric stiffness, which is now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright colo...view
- June 19, 2019(1) Crepe fabrics: Use the characteristics of the tencel that it can add 40% volume in the wet condition. Because of the volume expansion of tencel in wet state, the other direction of the fiber will ...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelhas excellent hygroscopicity, smoothness and elegance, good strength and almostthe same dry strength as polyester. At the same time, Tencel has a high wetstrength dry-wet strength ratio of 85. P...view
- March 8, 2019In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garmen...view
- June 19, 2019Naturalfiber-CottonCottonfiber is an organic combination of cellulose and a small amount of waxy substances,nitrogen and pectin. Pure cotton fabric has no irritation, no negative effectand good hygien...view