How To Make Good Use Of Sustainable Fabric
Facing increasingly serious social problems such as ecological pollution, resource exhaustion and excessive energy consumption,in the reflection of industrial development, mankind has gradually developed into a green concept aiming at protecting the earth and promoting healthy life...Under the guidance of this concept, a new mode of life and development is quietly taking shape, and human society is transiting from industrial civilization to ecological civilization. In order to adapt to the green economy, the textile and garment industry are actively transforming and upgrading, vigorously developing a sustainable economy, and striving to bring environmental protection into the fashion industry.
Nowadays, green consumption and production mode have aroused a new fashion in the garment industry...In the face of the situation that environmental protection has become an important production and consumption index, how to ensure the green and non-toxic products has become an urgent problem to be solved in the garment industry. As we all know, fabrics are the beginning of a garment commodity, and the pollution caused by the production and processing of fabrics accounts for the main part of the garment industry pollutants, which is the most serious link affecting the ecological environment. Therefore, from the source of garment production, that is, fabrics manufacturing process to control the generation of pollutants will become extremely environmentally friendly and practical significant. How to make good use of environmentally friendly fabrics in garments is the key to realize the green development of the garment industry.
1.Reduce water consumption
The method is to use Cationic technology, which can pretreat different kinds of textile materials (such as fibers, yarns, fabrics, ready-made clothes), and then dye them through fiber dyeing, yarn dyeing, piece dyeing or garment dyeing to achieve an excellent effect:The greatest bright spot of environmental pollution-free color technology lies in overturning the characteristics of heavy pollution in traditional dyeing.It achieves salt-free, alkali-free, continuous dyeing and zero sewage discharge.
2.Control the use of formaldehyde and azo
In the energy consumption of today's printing and dyeing industry, the discharge of water and sewage has occupied a large cost of dyeing.If dyeing with reactive dyes, vat dyes and washing, reductive oxidation, soaping, and other processes are adopted, more water will be used and drained. Therefore, we use a new type of paint dyeing to replace some reactive and VAT dyes.
METHODS: Use deepening technology to make the fibers have positive charges. The dispersant of coatings contains a certain amount of anionic additives.,It improves the adsorbability of fibers to coatings and thus improves the dyeing depth of coatings. It can dye medium and dark colors. It replaces traditional adhesives with wet rubbing fastness enhancers to achieve a one-step method of fixing and softening coatings.
- June 19, 2019(1) Crepe fabrics: Use the characteristics of the tencel that it can add 40% volume in the wet condition. Because of the volume expansion of tencel in wet state, the other direction of the fiber will ...view
- February 22, 2018The main use of black tencel fabrics is to make jeans, men's shirts, suits, dresses, golf pants, curtains, sheets, pajamas, short-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, underwears, shorts and the like.Tencel fi...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the f...view
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view