How To Make Good Use Of Sustainable Fabric
Facing increasingly serious social problems such as ecological pollution, resource exhaustion and excessive energy consumption,in the reflection of industrial development, mankind has gradually developed into a green concept aiming at protecting the earth and promoting healthy life...Under the guidance of this concept, a new mode of life and development is quietly taking shape, and human society is transiting from industrial civilization to ecological civilization. In order to adapt to the green economy, the textile and garment industry are actively transforming and upgrading, vigorously developing a sustainable economy, and striving to bring environmental protection into the fashion industry.
Nowadays, green consumption and production mode have aroused a new fashion in the garment industry...In the face of the situation that environmental protection has become an important production and consumption index, how to ensure the green and non-toxic products has become an urgent problem to be solved in the garment industry. As we all know, fabrics are the beginning of a garment commodity, and the pollution caused by the production and processing of fabrics accounts for the main part of the garment industry pollutants, which is the most serious link affecting the ecological environment. Therefore, from the source of garment production, that is, fabrics manufacturing process to control the generation of pollutants will become extremely environmentally friendly and practical significant. How to make good use of environmentally friendly fabrics in garments is the key to realize the green development of the garment industry.
1.Reduce water consumption
The method is to use Cationic technology, which can pretreat different kinds of textile materials (such as fibers, yarns, fabrics, ready-made clothes), and then dye them through fiber dyeing, yarn dyeing, piece dyeing or garment dyeing to achieve an excellent effect:The greatest bright spot of environmental pollution-free color technology lies in overturning the characteristics of heavy pollution in traditional dyeing.It achieves salt-free, alkali-free, continuous dyeing and zero sewage discharge.
2.Control the use of formaldehyde and azo
In the energy consumption of today's printing and dyeing industry, the discharge of water and sewage has occupied a large cost of dyeing.If dyeing with reactive dyes, vat dyes and washing, reductive oxidation, soaping, and other processes are adopted, more water will be used and drained. Therefore, we use a new type of paint dyeing to replace some reactive and VAT dyes.
METHODS: Use deepening technology to make the fibers have positive charges. The dispersant of coatings contains a certain amount of anionic additives.,It improves the adsorbability of fibers to coatings and thus improves the dyeing depth of coatings. It can dye medium and dark colors. It replaces traditional adhesives with wet rubbing fastness enhancers to achieve a one-step method of fixing and softening coatings.
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a kind of regenerated cellulose fibers with multi-fiber qualitycharacteristics, such as moisture absorption and breathability of cotton,durable strength of polyester, gorgeous feeling of wool...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Tencel Quilt? Many people don't know much about it. In fact, only when thecontent of Lesser fiber reaches 50% or more, can it be called Tencel quilt. Whenbuying, we must pay attention to the co...view
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view
- March 8, 2019Cotton and hemp fibers: Both cotton and hemp fibers are natural fibers widely used in the market at present. Cotton fibers are seed fibers made of the epithelial cells of the fertilized ovule which ar...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view