Lyocell Fabric Characteristics
Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.
1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the ironing flat shape without long-time washing.
2. Anti-shrinking. LYOCELL has been processed to save the buyers from the trouble of shrinking like other cotton fabrics.
3. Being soft and smooth. Having been specially processed, the LYOCELL fabric feels softer and smoother.
4. The moisture absorption. LYOCELL has good a moisture absorption ability, avoiding the disadvantage of drying slowly like cotton fabrics.
5. Anti-mildewing. LYOCELL fabric itself has a unique mildew-proof character, helping you save permanent regrets out of your temporary negligence. In addition, LYOCELL is also very good for health. There have been overseas medical and exercise physiological discussions. As for LYOCELL and cotton, the change of ECG shows significant difference between the two. LYOCELL has the advantageous effect on the parasympathetic nerve. It also has good comfort, helping wearers sleep. In terms of heart rates, blood pressure and oxygen intake after exercise, people with LYOCELL fabrics have lower values than those with cotton, indicating that LYOCELL can reduce the body's burden of exercises.
- June 19, 20191. Perfect hygroscopicity management functionThanks to the strong capillary function of silk, cotton and hemp, the hygroscopicity and moisture dissipation properties of the combination of the three fu...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- October 24, 2018Sometimes it is a confusing task to buy sheets. There are a lot of options, and the difference seems to be small.view
- August 7, 20181.Modal has the characteristics of high strength fiber uniformity, and the wet strength is about 50% of the dry strength, which is superior to the performance of adhesive, and has good spinnability an...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a brand-new fiber produced by solvent spinning from wood pulp. It has thecomfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of woolfabrics and the unique touch and soft sag of...view
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view