Lyocell Fabric Characteristics
Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.
1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the ironing flat shape without long-time washing.
2. Anti-shrinking. LYOCELL has been processed to save the buyers from the trouble of shrinking like other cotton fabrics.
3. Being soft and smooth. Having been specially processed, the LYOCELL fabric feels softer and smoother.
4. The moisture absorption. LYOCELL has good a moisture absorption ability, avoiding the disadvantage of drying slowly like cotton fabrics.
5. Anti-mildewing. LYOCELL fabric itself has a unique mildew-proof character, helping you save permanent regrets out of your temporary negligence. In addition, LYOCELL is also very good for health. There have been overseas medical and exercise physiological discussions. As for LYOCELL and cotton, the change of ECG shows significant difference between the two. LYOCELL has the advantageous effect on the parasympathetic nerve. It also has good comfort, helping wearers sleep. In terms of heart rates, blood pressure and oxygen intake after exercise, people with LYOCELL fabrics have lower values than those with cotton, indicating that LYOCELL can reduce the body's burden of exercises.
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view
- February 22, 2018The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing ...view
- February 22, 2018view
- March 8, 2019Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose...view
- June 19, 2019Tancel fiber is a new type of man-made cellulose fiber, which was named LYOCELL（lyocell fiber） by the international bureau of man-made fibers in 1989. It comes from cellulose in trees. By using organic solven...view
- June 19, 2019Lyocell(English Lyocell), commonly known as "Tencel". It was produced in themid-1990s with natural plant fibers as raw materials. It is known as the mostvaluable product in the history of man-made fib...view