Lyocell Fabric Characteristics
Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.
1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the ironing flat shape without long-time washing.
2. Anti-shrinking. LYOCELL has been processed to save the buyers from the trouble of shrinking like other cotton fabrics.
3. Being soft and smooth. Having been specially processed, the LYOCELL fabric feels softer and smoother.
4. The moisture absorption. LYOCELL has good a moisture absorption ability, avoiding the disadvantage of drying slowly like cotton fabrics.
5. Anti-mildewing. LYOCELL fabric itself has a unique mildew-proof character, helping you save permanent regrets out of your temporary negligence. In addition, LYOCELL is also very good for health. There have been overseas medical and exercise physiological discussions. As for LYOCELL and cotton, the change of ECG shows significant difference between the two. LYOCELL has the advantageous effect on the parasympathetic nerve. It also has good comfort, helping wearers sleep. In terms of heart rates, blood pressure and oxygen intake after exercise, people with LYOCELL fabrics have lower values than those with cotton, indicating that LYOCELL can reduce the body's burden of exercises.
- June 19, 2019Tencelfabrics have the "strength" of cotton and polyester, the"luxurious beauty" of wool fabrics and the "unique touch"and "soft pendant", which are tough in both dry and wet conditions. Inwet conditi...view
- February 22, 2018Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a...view
- June 19, 2019(1) Crepe fabrics: Use the characteristics of the tencel that it can add 40% volume in the wet condition. Because of the volume expansion of tencel in wet state, the other direction of the fiber will ...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Lyocell Fibre Fabric?Ithink many people will ask this question, because Lyocell fibers are not oftenheard in our lives. We are familiar with cotton, polyester and linen, so todaywe will introdu...view
- March 8, 2019Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of...view