Lyocell Fabric Characteristics
Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.
1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the ironing flat shape without long-time washing.
2. Anti-shrinking. LYOCELL has been processed to save the buyers from the trouble of shrinking like other cotton fabrics.
3. Being soft and smooth. Having been specially processed, the LYOCELL fabric feels softer and smoother.
4. The moisture absorption. LYOCELL has good a moisture absorption ability, avoiding the disadvantage of drying slowly like cotton fabrics.
5. Anti-mildewing. LYOCELL fabric itself has a unique mildew-proof character, helping you save permanent regrets out of your temporary negligence. In addition, LYOCELL is also very good for health. There have been overseas medical and exercise physiological discussions. As for LYOCELL and cotton, the change of ECG shows significant difference between the two. LYOCELL has the advantageous effect on the parasympathetic nerve. It also has good comfort, helping wearers sleep. In terms of heart rates, blood pressure and oxygen intake after exercise, people with LYOCELL fabrics have lower values than those with cotton, indicating that LYOCELL can reduce the body's burden of exercises.
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view
- June 19, 2019What do you think of when you mention denim fabric? Is it the little sexy pierced and hollowed-out "mom meets the crack"? Or is it the hormonal temptation on the bare curve freely, or the small litera...view
- March 8, 2019In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garmen...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable fibers and their textiles are a new type of textiles in the ascendant. It is compatible with the environment and is a green commodity loved by people. The development and utilization are re...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view