Lyocell Fabric Characteristics
Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.
1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the ironing flat shape without long-time washing.
2. Anti-shrinking. LYOCELL has been processed to save the buyers from the trouble of shrinking like other cotton fabrics.
3. Being soft and smooth. Having been specially processed, the LYOCELL fabric feels softer and smoother.
4. The moisture absorption. LYOCELL has good a moisture absorption ability, avoiding the disadvantage of drying slowly like cotton fabrics.
5. Anti-mildewing. LYOCELL fabric itself has a unique mildew-proof character, helping you save permanent regrets out of your temporary negligence. In addition, LYOCELL is also very good for health. There have been overseas medical and exercise physiological discussions. As for LYOCELL and cotton, the change of ECG shows significant difference between the two. LYOCELL has the advantageous effect on the parasympathetic nerve. It also has good comfort, helping wearers sleep. In terms of heart rates, blood pressure and oxygen intake after exercise, people with LYOCELL fabrics have lower values than those with cotton, indicating that LYOCELL can reduce the body's burden of exercises.
- March 8, 2019Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The ae...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- March 8, 2019Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.Sustainable clothing is made from different organic ...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell is made from wood by solvent spinning,belonging to green cellulose fibers.Its dry strength and wet strength are higher, and wet strength is about 85% of dry strength. After fibrillation, the f...view