Modal Fabric Elastic Characteristics
Medium and high-grade women's woven fabric - pictures of the Modal elastic fabric.
Modal fabric is mainly used to make underwear, which has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright color after dyeing, which is enough to make it into coats. Modal fiber is soft, smooth and gorgeous. The fabric feels particularly smooth with bright luster. Its draping is better than that of the existing cotton, polyester and rayon. It's a kind of natural silk fabrics. Modal fabric is soft and elastic with good air penetrability. People wear the clothes made of this fabric will sweat less and their skin feels also less uncomfortable. The whole person's mental outlook has changed. This fabric is a magic weapon for people and has many advantages.
The Modal fabric is especially suitable for ready-to-wear clothing. In the hot summer, children run around and sweat easily. The modal elastic fabric has strong permeability and sweat absorption which can make children feel cooler. At the same time, the elastic effect of this fabric is great and there will be no constraint to the movement.
It is also a popular item for the elderly. The middle-aged and old people like to play Taichi and morning exercise. And ordinary clothes may not make them comfortable, while this fabric is a new kind of woven fabrics, which is made of the advanced technology and very light and comfortable, making the old people more refreshed. Moreover, nowadays many middle-aged and old people are increasingly pursuing high-quality life. While they feel comfortable, they also pay attention to the texture of clothes. Modal elastic cloth is a new kind of woven fabric with soft texture and high vertical smoothness. It has pure silky comfort and is also environmentally friendly, thus it is getting more and more popular.
- August 15, 2018Modal materials have good warmth property, so thermal underwear often contains modal materials. The following are the characteristics of Modal warm clothing:1.Modal warm clothes are soft to the touch,...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose...view
- March 8, 2019In order to promote the green environment protection and realize the sustainable development strategy of the garment industry, it is necessary to improve the environmental protection of knitted garmen...view
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view