Modal Fabric Elastic Characteristics
Medium and high-grade women's woven fabric - pictures of the Modal elastic fabric.
Modal fabric is mainly used to make underwear, which has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright color after dyeing, which is enough to make it into coats. Modal fiber is soft, smooth and gorgeous. The fabric feels particularly smooth with bright luster. Its draping is better than that of the existing cotton, polyester and rayon. It's a kind of natural silk fabrics. Modal fabric is soft and elastic with good air penetrability. People wear the clothes made of this fabric will sweat less and their skin feels also less uncomfortable. The whole person's mental outlook has changed. This fabric is a magic weapon for people and has many advantages.
The Modal fabric is especially suitable for ready-to-wear clothing. In the hot summer, children run around and sweat easily. The modal elastic fabric has strong permeability and sweat absorption which can make children feel cooler. At the same time, the elastic effect of this fabric is great and there will be no constraint to the movement.
It is also a popular item for the elderly. The middle-aged and old people like to play Taichi and morning exercise. And ordinary clothes may not make them comfortable, while this fabric is a new kind of woven fabrics, which is made of the advanced technology and very light and comfortable, making the old people more refreshed. Moreover, nowadays many middle-aged and old people are increasingly pursuing high-quality life. While they feel comfortable, they also pay attention to the texture of clothes. Modal elastic cloth is a new kind of woven fabric with soft texture and high vertical smoothness. It has pure silky comfort and is also environmentally friendly, thus it is getting more and more popular.
- August 15, 2018What fabric is tencel linen? Tencel linen fabric is a general term for fabrics containing tencel and linen.Tencel is a kind of regenerated cellulose fiber extracted from the original ecological pulp. ...view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view
- March 8, 2019Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of...view
- October 24, 2018Lyocell is a rayon fabric that uses an innovative spinning process to dissolve cellulose or wood pulp. It applies to almost everything from denim to towels.view
- February 22, 2018Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose...view