Modal Fabric Elastic Characteristics
Medium and high-grade women's woven fabric - pictures of the Modal elastic fabric.
Modal fabric is mainly used to make underwear, which has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright color after dyeing, which is enough to make it into coats. Modal fiber is soft, smooth and gorgeous. The fabric feels particularly smooth with bright luster. Its draping is better than that of the existing cotton, polyester and rayon. It's a kind of natural silk fabrics. Modal fabric is soft and elastic with good air penetrability. People wear the clothes made of this fabric will sweat less and their skin feels also less uncomfortable. The whole person's mental outlook has changed. This fabric is a magic weapon for people and has many advantages.
The Modal fabric is especially suitable for ready-to-wear clothing. In the hot summer, children run around and sweat easily. The modal elastic fabric has strong permeability and sweat absorption which can make children feel cooler. At the same time, the elastic effect of this fabric is great and there will be no constraint to the movement.
It is also a popular item for the elderly. The middle-aged and old people like to play Taichi and morning exercise. And ordinary clothes may not make them comfortable, while this fabric is a new kind of woven fabrics, which is made of the advanced technology and very light and comfortable, making the old people more refreshed. Moreover, nowadays many middle-aged and old people are increasingly pursuing high-quality life. While they feel comfortable, they also pay attention to the texture of clothes. Modal elastic cloth is a new kind of woven fabric with soft texture and high vertical smoothness. It has pure silky comfort and is also environmentally friendly, thus it is getting more and more popular.
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view
- October 24, 2018Lyocell is a rayon fabric that uses an innovative spinning process to dissolve cellulose or wood pulp. It applies to almost everything from denim to towels.view
- August 7, 20181.Modal has the characteristics of high strength fiber uniformity, and the wet strength is about 50% of the dry strength, which is superior to the performance of adhesive, and has good spinnability an...view
- February 22, 2018view
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view