The Concept Of Fabric Reconstruction
Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The aesthetic feeling of fabric texture is mainly embodied by the arrangement and combination of unit elements according to the design concept. It can be a regular arrangement or a disorderly combination...Reconstructed fabrics need to pay attention to practicality while considering aesthetic feeling, and look at their development prospects in the long run.The reconstruction of fabric is a divergent subject, so its techniques are also varied—Making folds, cutting hollow, sewing and attaching, weaving and twisting...It is also because of its diversified forms, making the reconstructed fabrics not only used in clothing production, but also in much creative jewelry and installation arts.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp. Then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled. The recovery rate is over 99%. It is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment. It is softer than silk, more moisture absorbent than cotton, and lighter, easier to wash and dry. So Tencel is called "the 21st-century dreamy fiber and "the 21st-century green fiber", mostly used for underwear, high-grade jeans, and high-grade home textile products.
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fiber has the advantage of combining the luxurious texture of natural fibers with the practicability of man-made fibers. Modal underwear has softness of cotton and smoothness of silk and flax. I...view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view