The Concept Of Fabric Reconstruction
Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The aesthetic feeling of fabric texture is mainly embodied by the arrangement and combination of unit elements according to the design concept. It can be a regular arrangement or a disorderly combination...Reconstructed fabrics need to pay attention to practicality while considering aesthetic feeling, and look at their development prospects in the long run.The reconstruction of fabric is a divergent subject, so its techniques are also varied—Making folds, cutting hollow, sewing and attaching, weaving and twisting...It is also because of its diversified forms, making the reconstructed fabrics not only used in clothing production, but also in much creative jewelry and installation arts.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp. Then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled. The recovery rate is over 99%. It is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment. It is softer than silk, more moisture absorbent than cotton, and lighter, easier to wash and dry. So Tencel is called "the 21st-century dreamy fiber and "the 21st-century green fiber", mostly used for underwear, high-grade jeans, and high-grade home textile products.
- October 24, 2018Sometimes it is a confusing task to buy sheets. There are a lot of options, and the difference seems to be small.view
- February 22, 2018Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a...view
- October 24, 2018Lyocell is a rayon fabric that uses an innovative spinning process to dissolve cellulose or wood pulp. It applies to almost everything from denim to towels.view
- June 19, 2019Tencelhas excellent hygroscopicity, smoothness and elegance, good strength and almostthe same dry strength as polyester. At the same time, Tencel has a high wetstrength dry-wet strength ratio of 85. P...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Tencel Quilt? Many people don't know much about it. In fact, only when thecontent of Lesser fiber reaches 50% or more, can it be called Tencel quilt. Whenbuying, we must pay attention to the co...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view