The Concept Of Fabric Reconstruction
Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The aesthetic feeling of fabric texture is mainly embodied by the arrangement and combination of unit elements according to the design concept. It can be a regular arrangement or a disorderly combination...Reconstructed fabrics need to pay attention to practicality while considering aesthetic feeling, and look at their development prospects in the long run.The reconstruction of fabric is a divergent subject, so its techniques are also varied—Making folds, cutting hollow, sewing and attaching, weaving and twisting...It is also because of its diversified forms, making the reconstructed fabrics not only used in clothing production, but also in much creative jewelry and installation arts.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp. Then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled. The recovery rate is over 99%. It is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment. It is softer than silk, more moisture absorbent than cotton, and lighter, easier to wash and dry. So Tencel is called "the 21st-century dreamy fiber and "the 21st-century green fiber", mostly used for underwear, high-grade jeans, and high-grade home textile products.
- February 22, 2018The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing ...view
- February 22, 2018Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the iro...view
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view
- June 19, 2019Naturalfiber-CottonCottonfiber is an organic combination of cellulose and a small amount of waxy substances,nitrogen and pectin. Pure cotton fabric has no irritation, no negative effectand good hygien...view
- March 8, 2019Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a kind of regenerated cellulose fibers with multi-fiber qualitycharacteristics, such as moisture absorption and breathability of cotton,durable strength of polyester, gorgeous feeling of wool...view