The Concept Of Fabric Reconstruction
Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The aesthetic feeling of fabric texture is mainly embodied by the arrangement and combination of unit elements according to the design concept. It can be a regular arrangement or a disorderly combination...Reconstructed fabrics need to pay attention to practicality while considering aesthetic feeling, and look at their development prospects in the long run.The reconstruction of fabric is a divergent subject, so its techniques are also varied—Making folds, cutting hollow, sewing and attaching, weaving and twisting...It is also because of its diversified forms, making the reconstructed fabrics not only used in clothing production, but also in much creative jewelry and installation arts.
Tencel:Tencel is a pure natural regenerative solvent-based cellulose fiber. It was developed by Acordis Company in the United Kingdom for ten years. It was not commercially applied until the 1990s. Tencel is the most typical green environmental protection fiber. In May 2004, it was merged by Lanjing Company and produced in a unified way. It has features of environmental protection:Raw materials come from wood, which can be regenerated naturally. Wood is made into wood pulp. Then the pulp is dissolved in the oxidizing solvent by NMMO spinning process directly under physical action. Ammonium oxide solvent is recycled. The recovery rate is over 99%. It is non-toxic and non-polluting. The molecular structure of Tencel is a simple carbohydrate, which can be buried in the soil after use and completely degraded without causing pollution to the environment. It is softer than silk, more moisture absorbent than cotton, and lighter, easier to wash and dry. So Tencel is called "the 21st-century dreamy fiber and "the 21st-century green fiber", mostly used for underwear, high-grade jeans, and high-grade home textile products.
- March 8, 2019Cotton and hemp fibers: Both cotton and hemp fibers are natural fibers widely used in the market at present. Cotton fibers are seed fibers made of the epithelial cells of the fertilized ovule which ar...view
- August 7, 20181.Modal has the characteristics of high strength fiber uniformity, and the wet strength is about 50% of the dry strength, which is superior to the performance of adhesive, and has good spinnability an...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabric is the high humidity modulus of cellulose fibers developed by the Lenzing Company. Its raw material is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers thr...view
- March 8, 2019Facing increasingly serious social problems such as ecological pollution, resource exhaustion and excessive energy consumption,in the reflection of industrial development, mankind has gradually develo...view
- August 15, 2018What fabric is tencel linen? Tencel linen fabric is a general term for fabrics containing tencel and linen.Tencel is a kind of regenerated cellulose fiber extracted from the original ecological pulp. ...view
- March 8, 2019Sometimes sustainable fabric comes from recycled plastic bottles, or from yarns recycled from store floors. And that's getting more and more likely.Sustainable clothing is made from different organic ...view