The Definition Of Lyocell Fabric
Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber for nearly half a century. Lyocell is a green fibre with inexhaustible cellulose as its raw material. There is no chemical reaction in the production process and the solvent used is non-toxic.
Lyocell fiber is a new kind of textile and clothing fabric, which emerged in the mid and late 1990s in Europe and America. It not only has the characteristics of natural fiber cotton, such as comfort, hand feeling and easy dyeing, but also has the environmental advantages that traditional viscose fiber does not have. The Lyocell fiber is made of recycled pulp, which is made of renewable bamboo and wood. The advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%, which is not only energy-saving, environmentally friendly, but also sustainable. Clothes made of this fiber not only have a natural luster, smooth feel, high strength, and basically do not shrink, but also have good moisture permeability and air permeability. The fabric mixed with wool has a good effect.
- February 22, 2018Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the iro...view
- February 22, 2018view
- February 22, 2018The main use of black tencel fabrics is to make jeans, men's shirts, suits, dresses, golf pants, curtains, sheets, pajamas, short-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, underwears, shorts and the like.Tencel fi...view
- August 15, 2018Modal materials have good warmth property, so thermal underwear often contains modal materials. The following are the characteristics of Modal warm clothing:1.Modal warm clothes are soft to the touch,...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra is a new high-elastic fiber introduced by DuPont of the United States, and is an indispensable high-quality raw material for making high-grade stretch fabrics. The clothing made by Lycra fabrics...view
- August 15, 20181.High dry and wet strength, with a dry and wet strength ratio of 85%.2.High swelling: the dry and wet volume ratio is 1:1.43.Unique fibrillation characteristics: under the action of mechanical fricti...view