The Definition Of Lyocell Fabric
Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber for nearly half a century. Lyocell is a green fibre with inexhaustible cellulose as its raw material. There is no chemical reaction in the production process and the solvent used is non-toxic.
Lyocell fiber is a new kind of textile and clothing fabric, which emerged in the mid and late 1990s in Europe and America. It not only has the characteristics of natural fiber cotton, such as comfort, hand feeling and easy dyeing, but also has the environmental advantages that traditional viscose fiber does not have. The Lyocell fiber is made of recycled pulp, which is made of renewable bamboo and wood. The advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%, which is not only energy-saving, environmentally friendly, but also sustainable. Clothes made of this fiber not only have a natural luster, smooth feel, high strength, and basically do not shrink, but also have good moisture permeability and air permeability. The fabric mixed with wool has a good effect.
- June 19, 2019Tancel fiber is a new type of man-made cellulose fiber, which was named LYOCELL（lyocell fiber） by the international bureau of man-made fibers in 1989. It comes from cellulose in trees. By using organic solven...view
- October 24, 2018For hot weather, cotton is one of the best fabrics. It is not only cheap and reasonably priced, but also good for high temperatures.view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a brand-new fiber produced by solvent spinning from wood pulp. It has thecomfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of woolfabrics and the unique touch and soft sag of...view
- August 15, 2018Modal materials have good warmth property, so thermal underwear often contains modal materials. The following are the characteristics of Modal warm clothing:1.Modal warm clothes are soft to the touch,...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabrics has very good softness and hygroscopicity with poor fabric stiffness, which is now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright colo...view