The Definition Of Lyocell Fabric
Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber for nearly half a century. Lyocell is a green fibre with inexhaustible cellulose as its raw material. There is no chemical reaction in the production process and the solvent used is non-toxic.
Lyocell fiber is a new kind of textile and clothing fabric, which emerged in the mid and late 1990s in Europe and America. It not only has the characteristics of natural fiber cotton, such as comfort, hand feeling and easy dyeing, but also has the environmental advantages that traditional viscose fiber does not have. The Lyocell fiber is made of recycled pulp, which is made of renewable bamboo and wood. The advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%, which is not only energy-saving, environmentally friendly, but also sustainable. Clothes made of this fiber not only have a natural luster, smooth feel, high strength, and basically do not shrink, but also have good moisture permeability and air permeability. The fabric mixed with wool has a good effect.
- August 15, 2018Modal materials have good warmth property, so thermal underwear often contains modal materials. The following are the characteristics of Modal warm clothing:1.Modal warm clothes are soft to the touch,...view
- February 22, 2018The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing ...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel linen fabric is an optimized combination of regenerated cellulose fiber tencel and high-quality natural fiber linen. The development and design principle is to melt the soft and beautiful silk ...view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view
- August 7, 2018Properties of the modal fiber1. The fineness of 100 modal fibre material is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dtex. Modal fiber is soft, bright, clean and colorful. It...view