The Definition Of Lyocell Fabric
Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber for nearly half a century. Lyocell is a green fibre with inexhaustible cellulose as its raw material. There is no chemical reaction in the production process and the solvent used is non-toxic.
Lyocell fiber is a new kind of textile and clothing fabric, which emerged in the mid and late 1990s in Europe and America. It not only has the characteristics of natural fiber cotton, such as comfort, hand feeling and easy dyeing, but also has the environmental advantages that traditional viscose fiber does not have. The Lyocell fiber is made of recycled pulp, which is made of renewable bamboo and wood. The advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%, which is not only energy-saving, environmentally friendly, but also sustainable. Clothes made of this fiber not only have a natural luster, smooth feel, high strength, and basically do not shrink, but also have good moisture permeability and air permeability. The fabric mixed with wool has a good effect.
- June 19, 2019ModalfabricModalproducts have good softness and good hygroscopicity, but their fabric stiffnessis poor. Most of them are now used in underwear production. Modal's knittedfabrics are mainly used to mak...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelquilt has many advantages. It's definitely a good choice in summer. But in thecleaning process, we found that many people do not pay much attention to themethod, leading to the Tencel pilling, f...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- June 19, 2019(1) Crepe fabrics: Use the characteristics of the tencel that it can add 40% volume in the wet condition. Because of the volume expansion of tencel in wet state, the other direction of the fiber will ...view
- August 7, 2018Modal is a regenerated cellulose of high wet modulus viscose fiber developed by Lenzing Company, Austria. The raw material of this fiber is European beech, which is first made into wood pulp, and then...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Tencel Quilt? Many people don't know much about it. In fact, only when thecontent of Lesser fiber reaches 50% or more, can it be called Tencel quilt. Whenbuying, we must pay attention to the co...view