The Definition Of Lyocell Fabric
Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber for nearly half a century. Lyocell is a green fibre with inexhaustible cellulose as its raw material. There is no chemical reaction in the production process and the solvent used is non-toxic.
Lyocell fiber is a new kind of textile and clothing fabric, which emerged in the mid and late 1990s in Europe and America. It not only has the characteristics of natural fiber cotton, such as comfort, hand feeling and easy dyeing, but also has the environmental advantages that traditional viscose fiber does not have. The Lyocell fiber is made of recycled pulp, which is made of renewable bamboo and wood. The advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%, which is not only energy-saving, environmentally friendly, but also sustainable. Clothes made of this fiber not only have a natural luster, smooth feel, high strength, and basically do not shrink, but also have good moisture permeability and air permeability. The fabric mixed with wool has a good effect.
- June 19, 2019Lyocell(English Lyocell), commonly known as "Tencel". It was produced in themid-1990s with natural plant fibers as raw materials. It is known as the mostvaluable product in the history of man-made fib...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view
- March 8, 2019Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The ae...view
- March 8, 2019Lyocell, whose raw material comes from pulp that crushed from vegetable fibre,is prepared by an organic solvent spinning legality. Advanced technology makes the solvent recovery up to 99.7%.It is ener...view
- August 15, 2018Due to the evenness and tightness of the tencel yarn, the resulting tencel is stiff and lacks drooping. However, sand washing makes the tencel soft and its drape feel exceptionally good, showing the g...view
- June 19, 2019(1) Crepe fabrics: Use the characteristics of the tencel that it can add 40% volume in the wet condition. Because of the volume expansion of tencel in wet state, the other direction of the fiber will ...view