Research On Sustainable Design Of Fabric Reengineering
Cotton and hemp fibers: Both cotton and hemp fibers are natural fibers widely used in the market at present. Cotton fibers are seed fibers made of the epithelial cells of the fertilized ovule which are elongated and thickened. Unlike bast fiber ,cellulose is the main component of phloem fibers...At the same time, it is supplemented by wax, protein, fat, water-soluble substances, ash and other associated organisms.Therefore, it has many excellent characteristics. For example, high strength, wrinkle resistance, heat resistance, easy dyeing and so on. Fibers are obtained from various hemp plants.This includes bast fiber in the cortex of one-year or perennial monocotyledons and leaf fibers of monocotyledons...bast fiber crops are mainly hemp, jute, , hemp, flax, Apocynum and hibiscus. The strength, heat conduction and moisture absorption of hemp fibers are larger than those of cotton fabrics. They are insensitive to the acid-base reaction, Staphylococcus pullorum, less susceptible to moisture and mildew, bright color, less fading and high-temperature resistance.
Water-soluble fiber: Known as non-woven embroidery fabric,it can dissolve in the warm water of non-woven interlining. The polyvinyl alcohol fibers without acetalization are used as raw materials for dry netting and solvent bonding...It breaks through the traditional textile principles and has the characteristics of the short technological process, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use and many sources of raw materials. It can be directly dissolved in water and discharged after being abandoned, which will not affect the environment.
Coffee Carbon Fiber: As long as coffee grounds are heated to 160 to 180 degrees Celsius to carbonize, the physical structure of the carbonized coffee grounds can be changed and then treated, added to the drawing, it can be changed into yarn. This material has the effect of removing odor, easy to dry, heat storage ,heat preservation, and anti-ultraviolet ray.Deserve to be mentioned, it can also emit negative ions, neutralize oxygen free radicals in the environment so that human cells slow down ox-dative aging, which is beneficial to health. The fiber fabrics formed in this way are not only environmentally friendly and healthy but also provide a feasible waste utilization channel for the treatment of coffee grounds.
- March 8, 2019Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The ae...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view
- March 8, 2019Dyeing technique: The steps of ordinary dyeing process are desizing - scouring - bleaching - dyeing - washing - fixing. It can be seen from this that when the traditional dyeing method wastes a lot of...view
- February 22, 2018view
- February 22, 2018Modal fiber has the advantage of combining the luxurious texture of natural fibers with the practicability of man-made fibers. Modal underwear has softness of cotton and smoothness of silk and flax. I...view
- August 15, 2018Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and ...view