Research On Sustainable Design Of Fabric Reengineering
Cotton and hemp fibers: Both cotton and hemp fibers are natural fibers widely used in the market at present. Cotton fibers are seed fibers made of the epithelial cells of the fertilized ovule which are elongated and thickened. Unlike bast fiber ,cellulose is the main component of phloem fibers...At the same time, it is supplemented by wax, protein, fat, water-soluble substances, ash and other associated organisms.Therefore, it has many excellent characteristics. For example, high strength, wrinkle resistance, heat resistance, easy dyeing and so on. Fibers are obtained from various hemp plants.This includes bast fiber in the cortex of one-year or perennial monocotyledons and leaf fibers of monocotyledons...bast fiber crops are mainly hemp, jute, , hemp, flax, Apocynum and hibiscus. The strength, heat conduction and moisture absorption of hemp fibers are larger than those of cotton fabrics. They are insensitive to the acid-base reaction, Staphylococcus pullorum, less susceptible to moisture and mildew, bright color, less fading and high-temperature resistance.
Water-soluble fiber: Known as non-woven embroidery fabric,it can dissolve in the warm water of non-woven interlining. The polyvinyl alcohol fibers without acetalization are used as raw materials for dry netting and solvent bonding...It breaks through the traditional textile principles and has the characteristics of the short technological process, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use and many sources of raw materials. It can be directly dissolved in water and discharged after being abandoned, which will not affect the environment.
Coffee Carbon Fiber: As long as coffee grounds are heated to 160 to 180 degrees Celsius to carbonize, the physical structure of the carbonized coffee grounds can be changed and then treated, added to the drawing, it can be changed into yarn. This material has the effect of removing odor, easy to dry, heat storage ,heat preservation, and anti-ultraviolet ray.Deserve to be mentioned, it can also emit negative ions, neutralize oxygen free radicals in the environment so that human cells slow down ox-dative aging, which is beneficial to health. The fiber fabrics formed in this way are not only environmentally friendly and healthy but also provide a feasible waste utilization channel for the treatment of coffee grounds.
- March 8, 2019Degradable fibers and their textiles are a new type of textiles in the ascendant. It is compatible with the environment and is a green commodity loved by people. The development and utilization are re...view
- February 22, 2018Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the iro...view
- October 24, 2018For hot weather, cotton is one of the best fabrics. It is not only cheap and reasonably priced, but also good for high temperatures.view
- February 22, 2018The ultrafine Tencel fiber fabric contains a variety of amino acids and trace elements. It's soft and comfortable with the function of protecting skin, preventing ultraviolet rays and promoting blood ...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a kind of regenerated cellulose fibers with multi-fiber qualitycharacteristics, such as moisture absorption and breathability of cotton,durable strength of polyester, gorgeous feeling of wool...view
- August 15, 2018The Environmental Characteristics of TencelThe raw material comes from wood, which can be naturally regenerated. The wood is made into wood pulp. The NMMO spinning process is used to dissolve the wood...view