Research On Sustainable Design Of Fabric Reengineering
Cotton and hemp fibers: Both cotton and hemp fibers are natural fibers widely used in the market at present. Cotton fibers are seed fibers made of the epithelial cells of the fertilized ovule which are elongated and thickened. Unlike bast fiber ,cellulose is the main component of phloem fibers...At the same time, it is supplemented by wax, protein, fat, water-soluble substances, ash and other associated organisms.Therefore, it has many excellent characteristics. For example, high strength, wrinkle resistance, heat resistance, easy dyeing and so on. Fibers are obtained from various hemp plants.This includes bast fiber in the cortex of one-year or perennial monocotyledons and leaf fibers of monocotyledons...bast fiber crops are mainly hemp, jute, , hemp, flax, Apocynum and hibiscus. The strength, heat conduction and moisture absorption of hemp fibers are larger than those of cotton fabrics. They are insensitive to the acid-base reaction, Staphylococcus pullorum, less susceptible to moisture and mildew, bright color, less fading and high-temperature resistance.
Water-soluble fiber: Known as non-woven embroidery fabric,it can dissolve in the warm water of non-woven interlining. The polyvinyl alcohol fibers without acetalization are used as raw materials for dry netting and solvent bonding...It breaks through the traditional textile principles and has the characteristics of the short technological process, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use and many sources of raw materials. It can be directly dissolved in water and discharged after being abandoned, which will not affect the environment.
Coffee Carbon Fiber: As long as coffee grounds are heated to 160 to 180 degrees Celsius to carbonize, the physical structure of the carbonized coffee grounds can be changed and then treated, added to the drawing, it can be changed into yarn. This material has the effect of removing odor, easy to dry, heat storage ,heat preservation, and anti-ultraviolet ray.Deserve to be mentioned, it can also emit negative ions, neutralize oxygen free radicals in the environment so that human cells slow down ox-dative aging, which is beneficial to health. The fiber fabrics formed in this way are not only environmentally friendly and healthy but also provide a feasible waste utilization channel for the treatment of coffee grounds.
- August 15, 2018Due to the evenness and tightness of the tencel yarn, the resulting tencel is stiff and lacks drooping. However, sand washing makes the tencel soft and its drape feel exceptionally good, showing the g...view
- June 19, 2019(1) Crepe fabrics: Use the characteristics of the tencel that it can add 40% volume in the wet condition. Because of the volume expansion of tencel in wet state, the other direction of the fiber will ...view
- June 19, 2019Naturalfiber-CottonCottonfiber is an organic combination of cellulose and a small amount of waxy substances,nitrogen and pectin. Pure cotton fabric has no irritation, no negative effectand good hygien...view
- February 22, 2018Medium and high-grade women's woven fabric - pictures of the Modal elastic fabric.Modal fabric is mainly used to make underwear, which has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright color aft...view
- February 22, 2018Modal fabrics has very good softness and hygroscopicity with poor fabric stiffness, which is now mostly used in underwear production. Modal has a silvery luster, excellent colorability and bright colo...view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view