Lyocell Denim Fabric
Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and marketed after the trial production was mature after a large number of experiments in the mid-1990s. It is regarded as a very valuable product in the history of man-made fibers in the textile and garment industry for half a century. It has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. For example, it is comfortable and skin-friendly, soft and smooth to the touch, environmentally friendly, natural and shiny. Besides, it gas good moisture permeability, good air permeability, and stable shrinkage. Lyocell is a green fibre with inexhaustible cellulose as its raw material.
Four Characteristics of Lyocell Denim Fabric:
1.It possesses excellent properties of cellulose fiber: denim fabric feels cool in hand, has good air absorption and dryness, and has the drape property of silk. Skin feeling can be changed from cotton to wool and silk.
2.It possesses high tensile strength : tencel's dry strength is close to that of polyester fiber, and its wet strength is in the range of 14-16%. Its tensile strength is higher than that of viscose fiber.
3.Tencel fibrillation: when the fabric yarn is rolled by hand in wet state, the surface of the yarn is pulled out to make a fine small fibrillation, which can change the surface performance of tencel denim. hrough the mercerizing treatment, the long lint on the cloth surface is removed, and after the secondary mercerizing, the effect of cloth surface is very beautiful.
4.Tencel denim has a good width and dimensional stability: the shrinkage rate of denim is controlled within the standard range.
- August 15, 2018Tencel linen fabric is an optimized combination of regenerated cellulose fiber tencel and high-quality natural fiber linen. The development and design principle is to melt the soft and beautiful silk ...view
- March 8, 2019Degradable cellulose fibers are made from cellulose-rich plant materials through a series of chemical treatment and mechanical processing...The main varieties include traditional regenerated cellulose...view
- June 19, 2019Whatis Lyocell Fibre Fabric?Ithink many people will ask this question, because Lyocell fibers are not oftenheard in our lives. We are familiar with cotton, polyester and linen, so todaywe will introdu...view
- October 17, 2018What is Lyocell FabricLyocell fabric refers to an perfect eco friendly which is considered as a milestone in environmentally sustainable textiles development. Lyocell is a popular man made fibre. Lyoc...view
- February 22, 2018The washing methods of Tencel lyocell fabrics are similar to those of other similar products. You can safely wash the Tencel lyocell fabric in a washing machine. If this fabric is mixed with clothing ...view
- February 22, 2018Defining Tencel fabricsTencel fabric is a kind of cellulose fibers, which adopts the solvent spinning technology. Its dry strength is slightly lower than that of the polyester, but obviously higher th...view