Lyocell Denim Fabric
Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and marketed after the trial production was mature after a large number of experiments in the mid-1990s. It is regarded as a very valuable product in the history of man-made fibers in the textile and garment industry for half a century. It has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. For example, it is comfortable and skin-friendly, soft and smooth to the touch, environmentally friendly, natural and shiny. Besides, it gas good moisture permeability, good air permeability, and stable shrinkage. Lyocell is a green fibre with inexhaustible cellulose as its raw material.
Four Characteristics of Lyocell Denim Fabric:
1.It possesses excellent properties of cellulose fiber: denim fabric feels cool in hand, has good air absorption and dryness, and has the drape property of silk. Skin feeling can be changed from cotton to wool and silk.
2.It possesses high tensile strength : tencel's dry strength is close to that of polyester fiber, and its wet strength is in the range of 14-16%. Its tensile strength is higher than that of viscose fiber.
3.Tencel fibrillation: when the fabric yarn is rolled by hand in wet state, the surface of the yarn is pulled out to make a fine small fibrillation, which can change the surface performance of tencel denim. hrough the mercerizing treatment, the long lint on the cloth surface is removed, and after the secondary mercerizing, the effect of cloth surface is very beautiful.
4.Tencel denim has a good width and dimensional stability: the shrinkage rate of denim is controlled within the standard range.
- October 17, 2018What is Lyocell FabricLyocell fabric refers to an perfect eco friendly which is considered as a milestone in environmentally sustainable textiles development. Lyocell is a popular man made fibre. Lyoc...view
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view
- March 8, 2019Fabric reconstruction is the second creation of the original fabric. Its main performance lies in the creative fabric texture, that is, the visual feeling presented by the uneven fabric effect. The ae...view
- June 19, 2019(1) Crepe fabrics: Use the characteristics of the tencel that it can add 40% volume in the wet condition. Because of the volume expansion of tencel in wet state, the other direction of the fiber will ...view
- June 19, 2019Tancel fiber is a new type of man-made cellulose fiber, which was named LYOCELL（lyocell fiber） by the international bureau of man-made fibers in 1989. It comes from cellulose in trees. By using organic solven...view
- June 19, 20191. Theybelong to regenerated cellulose fibers:Regeneratedcellulose fibers are made from natural cellulose such as cotton short staple,wood, bamboo, bagasse, reed, etc. by chemical treatment and mechan...view