Lyocell Denim Fabric
Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and marketed after the trial production was mature after a large number of experiments in the mid-1990s. It is regarded as a very valuable product in the history of man-made fibers in the textile and garment industry for half a century. It has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. For example, it is comfortable and skin-friendly, soft and smooth to the touch, environmentally friendly, natural and shiny. Besides, it gas good moisture permeability, good air permeability, and stable shrinkage. Lyocell is a green fibre with inexhaustible cellulose as its raw material.
Four Characteristics of Lyocell Denim Fabric:
1.It possesses excellent properties of cellulose fiber: denim fabric feels cool in hand, has good air absorption and dryness, and has the drape property of silk. Skin feeling can be changed from cotton to wool and silk.
2.It possesses high tensile strength : tencel's dry strength is close to that of polyester fiber, and its wet strength is in the range of 14-16%. Its tensile strength is higher than that of viscose fiber.
3.Tencel fibrillation: when the fabric yarn is rolled by hand in wet state, the surface of the yarn is pulled out to make a fine small fibrillation, which can change the surface performance of tencel denim. hrough the mercerizing treatment, the long lint on the cloth surface is removed, and after the secondary mercerizing, the effect of cloth surface is very beautiful.
4.Tencel denim has a good width and dimensional stability: the shrinkage rate of denim is controlled within the standard range.
- February 22, 2018Clothing made of Lyocell fabrics has the following characteristics.1. Anti-crease. As wood pulp fiber is not prone to crumple up, LYOCELL, as a representative of wood pulp fibers, can maintain the iro...view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view
- August 15, 2018Commonly known as "natural velvet", Lyocell fiber was invented in the mid-1990s with natural plant fiber as raw material, and is regarded as the most valuable product in the history of man-made fiber ...view
- June 19, 2019The perfect combination of tencel, cotton and hemp can make this summer more breathable and comfortable. At the same time, it can also make our love for bedding more pure and free.Natural fibers exist...view
- June 19, 20191. Theybelong to regenerated cellulose fibers:Regeneratedcellulose fibers are made from natural cellulose such as cotton short staple,wood, bamboo, bagasse, reed, etc. by chemical treatment and mechan...view
- August 7, 20181.The raw material of Modal fiber comes from natural wood, which can degrade naturally after use.2.The fineness of modal fibre is 1dtex, while that of cotton is 1.5-2.5 dtex and that of silk is 1.3dte...view