Lyocell Denim Fabric
Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and marketed after the trial production was mature after a large number of experiments in the mid-1990s. It is regarded as a very valuable product in the history of man-made fibers in the textile and garment industry for half a century. It has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. For example, it is comfortable and skin-friendly, soft and smooth to the touch, environmentally friendly, natural and shiny. Besides, it gas good moisture permeability, good air permeability, and stable shrinkage. Lyocell is a green fibre with inexhaustible cellulose as its raw material.
Four Characteristics of Lyocell Denim Fabric:
1.It possesses excellent properties of cellulose fiber: denim fabric feels cool in hand, has good air absorption and dryness, and has the drape property of silk. Skin feeling can be changed from cotton to wool and silk.
2.It possesses high tensile strength : tencel's dry strength is close to that of polyester fiber, and its wet strength is in the range of 14-16%. Its tensile strength is higher than that of viscose fiber.
3.Tencel fibrillation: when the fabric yarn is rolled by hand in wet state, the surface of the yarn is pulled out to make a fine small fibrillation, which can change the surface performance of tencel denim. hrough the mercerizing treatment, the long lint on the cloth surface is removed, and after the secondary mercerizing, the effect of cloth surface is very beautiful.
4.Tencel denim has a good width and dimensional stability: the shrinkage rate of denim is controlled within the standard range.
- October 17, 2018What is Lyocell FabricLyocell fabric refers to an perfect eco friendly which is considered as a milestone in environmentally sustainable textiles development. Lyocell is a popular man made fibre. Lyoc...view
- August 7, 2018100 Modal fabric is divided into knitted modal fabric and woven modal fabric.Knitted modal fabric is believed to be familiar to most people. It has been widely used in underwear and bra for many years...view
- February 22, 2018The Modal fiber is made of European beech woods, made into wood pulp and then processed into fibers through specialized spinning processes. Its raw materials are 100% natural and harmless to human bod...view
- August 15, 2018What fabric is tencel linen? Tencel linen fabric is a general term for fabrics containing tencel and linen.Tencel is a kind of regenerated cellulose fiber extracted from the original ecological pulp. ...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view
- February 22, 2018view