Lyocell Denim Fabric
Lyocell denim is a brand new textile and apparel fabric. Lyocell, also known as tencel, is made from natural plant extracts with special advanced production techniques. It was officially produced and marketed after the trial production was mature after a large number of experiments in the mid-1990s. It is regarded as a very valuable product in the history of man-made fibers in the textile and garment industry for half a century. It has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. For example, it is comfortable and skin-friendly, soft and smooth to the touch, environmentally friendly, natural and shiny. Besides, it gas good moisture permeability, good air permeability, and stable shrinkage. Lyocell is a green fibre with inexhaustible cellulose as its raw material.
Four Characteristics of Lyocell Denim Fabric:
1.It possesses excellent properties of cellulose fiber: denim fabric feels cool in hand, has good air absorption and dryness, and has the drape property of silk. Skin feeling can be changed from cotton to wool and silk.
2.It possesses high tensile strength : tencel's dry strength is close to that of polyester fiber, and its wet strength is in the range of 14-16%. Its tensile strength is higher than that of viscose fiber.
3.Tencel fibrillation: when the fabric yarn is rolled by hand in wet state, the surface of the yarn is pulled out to make a fine small fibrillation, which can change the surface performance of tencel denim. hrough the mercerizing treatment, the long lint on the cloth surface is removed, and after the secondary mercerizing, the effect of cloth surface is very beautiful.
4.Tencel denim has a good width and dimensional stability: the shrinkage rate of denim is controlled within the standard range.
- August 7, 2018100 Modal fabric is divided into knitted modal fabric and woven modal fabric.Knitted modal fabric is believed to be familiar to most people. It has been widely used in underwear and bra for many years...view
- June 19, 2019Tancel fiber is a new type of man-made cellulose fiber, which was named LYOCELL（lyocell fiber） by the international bureau of man-made fibers in 1989. It comes from cellulose in trees. By using organic solven...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- March 8, 2019Cotton and hemp fibers: Both cotton and hemp fibers are natural fibers widely used in the market at present. Cotton fibers are seed fibers made of the epithelial cells of the fertilized ovule which ar...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelis a brand-new fiber produced by solvent spinning from wood pulp. It has thecomfort of cotton, the strength of polyester, the luxurious beauty of woolfabrics and the unique touch and soft sag of...view
- June 19, 2019Tencelhas excellent hygroscopicity, smoothness and elegance, good strength and almostthe same dry strength as polyester. At the same time, Tencel has a high wetstrength dry-wet strength ratio of 85. P...view