What is Lyocell Fabric Used For?
Lyocell fiber is a new generation of cellulose fibers, which adopts dry spray wet spinning. Its production cycle is short and its solvent is reused. Its production process is pollution-free and it's a typical green fiber. Lyocell has both advantages of natural and synthetic fibers, whose physical and mechanical properties are excellent, especially its wet strength and wet modulus close to those of synthetic fibers. In the meanwhile, it has the comfort of cotton fibers, the draping and bright color of viscose fibers and the soft touch and the elegant luster of the silk. Lyocell fiber also has the effect of fibrinolysis, which can produce the surface effect of similar polyester peach skin that can not be obtained by conventional fibers. Lyocell fiber is known for its high dry and wet strengths. Under the wet state, its fracture strength of Lyocell is only 6%, and its elongation is almost unchanged. Its high temperature resistance is good and the strength damage of short fibers at 190 ℃ within 30s is 7%.
The Lyocell fiber yarn is shiny, soft and smooth with natural feel, excellent drapability and good air permeability and comfort. The pure Lyocell fabric has a pearl-like luster, and the inherent sense of flow makes the fabric look thin with good drapability. Pure Lyocell and blended fabrics of different styles can be woven through different textile and knitting processes. It is used for high-grade jeans, ladies' underwear, fashion clothes, men's high-level shirts, and casual clothes. The newly developed fine denier and super fine denier of Lyocell fibers are playing a better role in the development of high-end products. At present, Lyocell products are becoming more and more popular in Japan, Western Europe and the United States with their sales increasingly growing.
- October 24, 2018Lycra is a registered trademark of polyurethane synthetic fibers, also known as spandex or elastane. DuPont first developed Lycra in 1958 to replace latex rubber as a stretcher in clothing.view
- August 15, 20181.It can be washed by machine or hand, but the elasticity of the fibers is poor, so it is better to wash lightly or not to wash strongly by hand, so as not to change the shape of the clothes and affec...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel, or Tencel fiber, is also called lyocell. It is a kind of cellulose fiber, which has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fiber. Solvent spinning technology is adopted, with...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel is a 100% natural material. The environmentally-friendly manufacturing process allows the lifestyle to protect the natural environment, which fully caters to the needs of modern consumers, and ...view
- August 15, 2018Lycra fabric has a wide range of applications, for example, it can add additional comfort to all types of ready-made clothing, including underwear, custom coats, suits, skirts, trousers, knitted goods...view
- August 15, 2018Tencel linen fabric is an optimized combination of regenerated cellulose fiber tencel and high-quality natural fiber linen. The development and design principle is to melt the soft and beautiful silk ...view